give them a chance to win something and gather valuable experience
as a base for further growth and rise in ranks.
It is not as strict as other competitions as we have to cherish
any new blood coming into clan world and give them a chance
to understand and learn how to be an effective clan.
Please bear that in mind.
When signing up, please add a contact!
- Sign ups are open till March 22nd and will start March 29th.
- There is no seeding, bracket will be randomized, which could give some clans a Round 1 bye.
- The winner of the event will have to finish 3 wars (minimum).
- There is no limitation on number of clans entering.
- Each clan war is to be issued a medal as it normally would.
- Every new clan (younger then 1 year) can participate unless they are ranked in the top 20 in the F400.
- Every older clan ranked below #25 in F400 when cup starts can participate aswell.
- New clans that are formed from a top 20 clan are not allowed if over 50% of members are from a top 20 clan
- TO has the right to adjust joining requirements as seen fit
RESTRICTED FOR PREVIOUS WINNERS:
- NC - THE PACK
- NC2 - Grim Reapers
- NC3 - The New Crusade
- NC4 - Les Hussards du Dragon
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Each clan member can only participate in 15 games per clan war
- Each map can only be used twice per clan per clan war but can only be used once per game type
(i.e. once for triples and once for quads)
- Not allowed - freestyle, speed, manual deployments, beta maps, no reinforcements
- Trench is allowed in the first set of games, but not in the second set.
- 12 H agreement is not requirement, but can be negotiated by engaging clans
- Will be consisted of 41 games
- 14 quads, 14 trips, 12 dubs + tie on Random map with escalating, chain and no fog settings
- Games need to be divided into 2 sets and the 2nd set should not start any later than 2 weeks from the 1st set
- Clans will work out all other details between themselves
DESIRED START DATES:
- Round 1: March 29th
- Round 2: May 24th
- Round 3: July 19th
- Round 4: September 13th (if needed)
- Round 5: November 1st (if needed)
- For using maps & players more the stated in RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
the other team gets to choose which games they wish to replace,
by choosing map and settings of their preference.
- If at any time anyone of you needs some time ask!!
- All complaints are to be looked up in case by case fashion.
VVV - GioDuce
GON - TheCrown
ATN - iAmCaffeine
AOK - AslanTheKing
FAD - Razorvich
KNT - DaveH
HDN - soave
AQOH - kuma32478
SC - denominator
LEGIO INVICTA - Lorxxxit
VDLL - JBlombier
UM8 - crazy4catnip
TWD - sdh
PHX - aaronvollrath