Conquer Club

D400 (Official Clan Ranking) - April 2024 Ranking

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: D400 (Official Clan Ranking) - Mar 2022 ranking

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:26 pm

I think it’s accurate but alas get that crown back. GL with tofu :D
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:33 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:I think it’s accurate but alas get that crown back. GL with tofu :D

MT, you're being disingenuous and you've annoyed me. You know full well that it wasn't accurate, and the entire clan world knows it too. S&M didn't start with you and it doesn't end with you either. You're not as cute as you think you're being.

I wish you luck with the new clan and all, but stop talking down S&M. You were a clan leader most recently afterall, so you really should just concentrate on the clan you've made now. I could say more, but I'll leave it at that.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:17 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:I think it’s accurate but alas get that crown back. GL with tofu :D

MT, you're being disingenuous and you've annoyed me. You know full well that it wasn't accurate, and the entire clan world knows it too. S&M didn't start with you and it doesn't end with you either. You're not as cute as you think you're being.

I wish you luck with the new clan and all, but stop talking down S&M. You were a clan leader most recently afterall, so you really should just concentrate on the clan you've made now. I could say more, but I'll leave it at that.

Wow not even what I was communicating here…this is the D400 and I was making a point about the “top” clans…read the chat before me…people were making jokes and puns about top. I like mags and was changing the subject lol. private message next time to clarify; I think that’s always best policy.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby josko.ri on Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:10 pm

When youevaluate your contribution to S&M, just look at which winning ratio did you achieve in semifinals and finals for ccups, as in quartefinals we never actually had anopponent whocan give us fair competition until now.

Since 2017, in semifinals and finals of ccup you have scored more than 50% wins 2 times, exavtly 50% win once and less than 50% wins 4 times. Even inthe last war vsFALL which made you leave the clan you svoted 8/18 so your contribution was less than average.

To put things inreference, I played every ccup since 2010 and scored less than 50% wins 2-3 times in total including all full wars.

You may think highly of yourself but whenit comes to semis and finals of ccups you underperformed during the time in S&M.

Good luck with LION, hopeyou may increase your performance to over 50% ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:12 am

What's wrong with you josko ?
A small joke about S&M, not even close to being mean, - I have no idea why you're being offended at all - and you feel the need to come here with attack on MT skills when he was part of S&M ?
That's just so petty and out of context. ( and imho ridiculous )
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:26 am

Donelladan wrote:What's wrong with you josko ?
A small joke about S&M, not even close to being mean, - I have no idea why you're being offended at all - and you feel the need to come here with attack on MT skills when he was part of S&M ?
That's just so petty and out of context. ( and imho ridiculous )

I put out his record in clan games (ssemifinals and finals), which is a publicly available data.

Putting someones record on forum isnt offensive in any way unless if I told untrue data, is it?

It is below my expectation that a clan leader underperforms inthe most important matches.

See clan leaders from other clans for example (Don, rockfist, GoranZ etc), they almost always have positive record andlead their clans to wins.
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:34 am

josko.ri wrote:Putting someones record on forum isnt offensive in any way unless if I told untrue data, is it?

Sure, why are you putting his clan record here, how is that relevant to the discussion above or the topic of this thread ?
Intent matter, not just fact. What was the purpose of putting his clan record except to imply he wasn't good ? Or maybe it was just another opportunity for you to show off since you followed with your own performance :roll:
And I completely disagree on what a clan leader role in a clan is, but that's a different story.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:11 am

Donelladan wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Putting someones record on forum isnt offensive in any way unless if I told untrue data, is it?

Sure, why are you putting his clan record here, how is that relevant to the discussion above or the topic of this thread ?
Intent matter, not just fact. What was the purpose of putting his clan record except to imply he wasn't good ? Or maybe it was just another opportunity for you to show off since you followed with your own performance :roll:
And I completely disagree on what a clan leader role in a clan is, but that's a different story.

I just wanted to point out that S&M will become even stronger now, after a leader whose performance was mainly under 50% in key clan wars which are semis and finals of ccup (data is public so you can check these numbers by yourself if you are curious) has voluntarily left our Clan.
Major josko.ri

Postby i-andrei on Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:03 am

josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

I just wanted to point out that S&M will become even stronger now, after a leader whose performance was mainly under 50% in key clan wars which are semis and finals of ccup (data is public so you can check these numbers by yourself if you are curious) has voluntarily left our Clan.

Then why didn't you kick him out before if he underperformed?
Nice to talk trash about your people after they leave, right?
How are the current ones taking your tantrums?
Captain i-andrei

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:29 am

MTIceman41 wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

Wow not even what I was communicating here…this is the D400 and I was making a point about the “top” clans…read the chat before me…people were making jokes and puns about top. I like mags and was changing the subject lol. private message next time to clarify; I think that’s always best policy.

Saluti MT brother! Thanks blood!♡

\MTM/
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:16 am

MTIceman41 wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

I regret nothing. Lol. I corrected you before in a clan war thread where you mentioned S&M not being a top rate clan because we had recently made it back the top 3 after a short time not there. Called us the underdog in a race with an equally skilled clan. (We won in the end). I'm not digging through post history, but I remember things like that. Since it wasn't the first time, this one rubbed me the wrong way. I wouldn't have mentioned it if there wasn't previous context. So I hope it won't happen again.

You're a really good player, so I don't agree with other arguments on skill. There's prob a little anger with Josko over things that were said, got back through the grapevine, and shouldn't be aired on a public forum. But that's not for discussion here.

I meant it when I wished you guys luck with the new clan.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:30 am

i-andrei wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

I didnt kuck him out, he left by himself
Major josko.ri

Postby i-andrei on Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:03 am

josko.ri wrote:
i-andrei wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

I didnt kuck him out, he left by himself

Pretending not to understand the question?
Captain i-andrei

Postby xroads on Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:30 am

josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Its really ironic calling out someone for performance at critical times considering how many times you went AWOL when you couldn't handle the pressure and abandoned S&M.

How many times in the last 5 years have you done that? And what did it cost S&M each time you did it?
Major xroads

Postby i-andrei on Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:36 am

xroads wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Its really ironic calling out someone for performance at critical times considering how many times you went AWOL when you couldn't handle the pressure and abandoned S&M.

How many times in the last 5 years have you done that? And what did it cost S&M each time you did it?

Can promise you josko is never going AWOL in the caps version of it :D
Captain i-andrei

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:41 am

xroads wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Look guys, stop it. I'm including Josko in that request. This didn't have to descend into personal attacks.

I know some things were said to people that shouldn't have been said. That's happened in private, (not directly, they got back to some ears) and now it's happening in public. Josko shouldn't have brought up MT's win rates or anything like that. It had nothing to do with the discussion and the MT didn't leave on bad terms. But you're going further below the belt, attacking someone over something they couldn't control. No one abandoned the clan. Josko might be one of the absolute best players on this site, but him taking time off the site was not abandoning S&M. He needed to, and some of you put him up on an unfair pedestal as a player. He should not be expected to carry his entire team in games and some people have done that. I have also taken time off CC because of various real life things. I am back now to play properly. First time I've been able to in ages, to be honest. CC is not real life, it is not a job. Anyone who takes it that seriously should seriously re-evaluate their priorities.

Now can people please stop attacking each other personally. That would be really nice.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:51 am

xroads wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Two times ididnt play full attention to wars and both times we lose. However, second of these two times vs FALL 2021I still scored positive win ratio 4 wins of 7 games.
Major josko.ri

Postby loutil on Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:32 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:Top was very good that year which was also the year S&M started its ascension to the top but over time they started falling with eating bad tofu or something and fights with dragons(LHDD) or something…I aint lion on this one.

What? S&M may have went down the rankings a bit somewhere in the middle, but they did not start their ascension to the top then. I have been a member of S&M(KoRT) for 9 years now, and they were ranked no1 when I joined and had been in the top 3 for years. I find it weird that you would say that since you were a member of the clan for a while and should know it's history. :lol:

S&M and Tofu were the two most consistently on top of the rankings over the years. And yes, things change (as they should) and others get their time in the spotlight. We returned to the top for a while, but we were still a top 5 clan when we weren't on top. We'll get our crown back again in time, I tell ye. We'll have to work for it against some fantastic competition up there on top now, but we will. 8-)

Silly! Was just being whimsical with the various clan names with my story. Yep top 5 clans here all very solid

Puns are only clever when they are accurate, dear. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:34 pm

well this is a weird feeling
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:49 pm

This is some good stuff. I have a cup of coffee, a baseball game in the background and the hope that LION and S&M set up a war with each other.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:53 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:This is some good stuff. I have a cup of coffee, a baseball game in the background and the hope that LION and S&M set up a war with each other.

:lol:
What about checking my Cup stats while you are at it? CC makes a pill for performance issues? Damn I pissed off doc brown(Edit I was bugging doc in another forum…obviously my comedy and lighthearted humor sucks so will stick to lifting and CC)…he probably could hook me up :lol:

That being said I agree with Shannon to not dive deep into the personal attacks on others…but you can poke fun at me it’s all good.
Last edited by MTIceman41 on Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:57 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:This is some good stuff. I have a cup of coffee, a baseball game in the background and the hope that LION and S&M set up a war with each other.

:lol:
What about checking my Cup stats while you are at it? CC makes a pill for performance issues? Damn I pissed off doc brown…he probably could hook me up :lol:

That being said I agree with Shannon to not dive deep into the personal attacks on others…but you can poke fun at me it’s all good.

Why do you suddenly drag Doc into this then? I think Doc explained himself well enough in that thread, and if you think otherwise... head to that thread rather than this one.

Edit: I have since been informed via PM that this wasn't meant as a dig or attack at Doc.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:25 pm

ignore the PM. it got lost. go go go go. a new contender
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Deanos75 on Sat May 07, 2022 3:05 am

This thread is a poor advertisement for the top ranked clans....you guys (and girls) and are great at risk.....no question....but being in your clans does not look like it would be much fun??!!
Colonel Deanos75

PreviousNext

Return to Clans