Conquer Club

Clan Department Changes

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan Department Changes

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:42 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:think some people like rockfist loutil myself and iceman might be better suited :D

I don't think its based on e-peen though :?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:think some people like rockfist loutil myself and iceman might be better suited :D

I don't think its based on e-peen though :?

Nah if heā€™s like paddie the baddie heā€™s my new best friend. ;)
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Lindax on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:05 am

groovysmurf wrote:Thank you very much for the kind words. It is much appreciated. I promise to do the very best job I can in this role.

I'd like to address a question from the CL14 thread.
iAmCaffeine wrote:is it really an issue to have discussions like this? should we not ask questions when things out of the ordinary happen? is understanding not a good thing?

I believe that understanding and asking questions is hugely important. Open discussion and communication is 100% needed in order for those overseeing things to always do, not only what the community wants, but also what is best for it's growth and development. I am prepared and willing to be as transparent and open as possible in all clan matters. One thing that has bugged me about the clan department for years is that so many things seem hidden and not open to public scrutiny.

I believe that the job of the CDs isn't to lord over clans, but to direct and satisfy the clan community as best we can. We, as moderators, are supposed to work to make this site more enjoyable, but I feel like sometimes that is forgotten. I will not forget why I decided to volunteer and I welcome any and all discussion, ideas and objective criticisms.

So much for these statements. The first time somebody opens a discussion thread, in this case about CC13, it gets locked. :---) LMAO

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:29 pm

Lindax wrote:
groovysmurf wrote:Thank you very much for the kind words. It is much appreciated. I promise to do the very best job I can in this role.

iAmCaffeine wrote:is it really an issue to have discussions like this? should we not ask questions when things out of the ordinary happen? is understanding not a good thing?

I believe that understanding and asking questions is hugely important. Open discussion and communication is 100% needed in order for those overseeing things to always do, not only what the community wants, but also what is best for it's growth and development. I am prepared and willing to be as transparent and open as possible in all clan matters. One thing that has bugged me about the clan department for years is that so many things seem hidden and not open to public scrutiny.

I believe that the job of the CDs isn't to lord over clans, but to direct and satisfy the clan community as best we can. We, as moderators, are supposed to work to make this site more enjoyable, but I feel like sometimes that is forgotten. I will not forget why I decided to volunteer and I welcome any and all discussion, ideas and objective criticisms.

So much for these statements. The first time somebody opens a discussion thread, in this case about CC13, it gets locked. :---) LMAO

Lx

I'm really confused here on this one. We were told that any CC13 discussion had to take place outside of the signup thread, so posts were moved to separate the conversation. Then the separate conversation discussing the new rules change was locked? With no explanation to why it was locked? So can we talk about the new CC13 rule changes, or not?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:16 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Lindax wrote:

Lx

I'm really confused here on this one. We were told that any CC13 discussion had to take place outside of the signup thread, so posts were moved to separate the conversation. Then the separate conversation discussing the new rules change was locked? With no explanation to why it was locked? So can we talk about the new CC13 rule changes, or not?

Sorry, we had to lock the thread temporarily, it is now unlocked, feel free to discuss the rules changes and ask any questions.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:38 am

Caymanmew wrote:Sorry, we had to lock the thread temporarily, it is now unlocked, feel free to discuss the rules changes and ask any questions.

Will there be any transparency on why the thread was locked?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:41 am

spot the people who're salty they're no longer on the team and now wanna cause headaches for the new people. despite knowing how annoying it must be from the other side.

two guesses only. no prize.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ScaryTeded on Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:31 am

Flamming !!!
New Clan Directors!!!
groovysmurf wrote:

Line-up guys, I may need you all! :)
Especially considering the slight mix up of words in the announcement!
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:54 pm

Due to personal reasons, I am stepping down and Caymanmew is taking over as head CD. I know he'll do a fantastic job.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:56 pm

Noooo, Groovy I will miss you. :(
Thank you for everything hope u get back in it after some break
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby fishydance on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:01 pm

We'll miss you Groovy!
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:20 pm

Thanks! I should clarify that I'm staying on as a CD. I'm just not cut out to be a leader!
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:24 pm

groovysmurf wrote:Thanks! I should clarify that I'm staying on as a CD. I'm just not cut out to be a leader!

Ah I see, Good, then I'll keep bothering you every now and then ;)
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:53 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
Ah I see, Good, then I'll keep bothering you every now and then ;)

lol, like you could ever bother me! :)
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Previous

Return to Clans