IF vs RH
TNC vs TFFS
MB vs 1RFG
FALL vs UM8s
- There is no seeding, bracket will be randomized.
- The winner of the event will have to finish 3 wars (minimum).
- There is no limitation on number of clans entering.
- Each clan war is to be issued a medal as it normally would.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Each clan member can only participate in 15 games per clan war
- Each map can only be used twice per clan per clan war but can only be used once per game type
(i.e. once for triples and once for quads)
- no freestyle, speed, manual deployments, beta maps and trench warfare
- 12 H agreement is not requirement, but can be negotiated by engaging clans
- Will be consisted of 41 games
- 14 quads, 14 trips, 12 dubs + tie on Classic trips with escalating, chain and no fog settings
- Clans will work out all other details between themselves
(who is running the war thread and in how many sets are the games being played)
DESIRED START DATES:
- Round 1: June 24th
- Round 2: August 5th
- Round 3: September 9th
- Round 4: October 14th
- Round 5: November 18th
- For using maps & players more the stated in RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
the other team gets to choose which games they wish to replace,
by choosing map and settings of their preference.
- If at any time anyone of you needs some time ask!!
- All complaints are to be looked up in case by case fashion.
The Riders on the Storm (RotS)-xroads, NoSurvivors
1st Regiment-General Brock II
aka-contacts eddie2 and razorvich