- total of 49 games
- 16 doubles
- 16 triples
- 16 quads
- 1 tie-breaker
- each clan member can participate in a maximum of 17 games
- unlimited, freestyle, speed, manual and beta maps are not allowed
- up to 50% of home games can use trench
- up to 50% of home games can use nuclear
- 12hr fog rule is in place; team move must be copied into game chat if rule not adhered to or game will be forfeit
The war will be split into 2 rounds. Both of these will consist of 4 doubles, 4 triples and 4 quads from both clans, with the tie-breaker included in round 1.
- round 1 games to be exchanged Friday 14th June and filled by Tuesday 18th
- round 2 games to be exchanged Friday 28th June and filled by Tuesday 2nd July
Aeternus (ATN) Contacts
spudulica will have game privileges.
The Fantastic Four-Skins (TFFS) Contacts