Conquer Club

[CL7] 2nd Division (1: TOP - MVPs: Dkmaster, FreeFalling123)

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL7] Second Division (Round 5 started Dec 6)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Keefie wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Nothing unpredictable so far it seems. I'm not looking forward to playing TOP though; I don't think I've seen anyone whine so much. It's pathetic. Take them for a tie PACK, I want to see the reaction. I don't mean the entire clan of course, just one or two who should be obvious regardless.

It's their battle cry of Molon Labe that concerns me. It's ancient greek for 'Come and take it'. I just have this image of Pap and Co lifting their skirts and bending over when they say it :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

- Uniqueness should not be labeled in the matter in which it was here, Keefie free to express as he may, has dropped a notch, Maybe I thought your Clan Director ribbon was more than it is, not sure? Anyways, We have always given respect to others, and I believe the bulk of all clans members would agree, except of course and always a select handfull.

- Can't please everyone I guess, But I do always wish the best for everyone, In Life & W∆R!

- GL Clansmen! Salute----------)

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Re: [CL7] Second Division (Round 9 started Feb 21)

Postby narutoserigala on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Indeed I found this thread very amusing especially Caffeine (this alone suggest the obvious as to what state he was in when writing) and Keefie.

I guess I have not read this thread in months but the next. time,should I return to read more, hopefully I find more of these for the laughs! Maybe in the next few months or even longer. :-)

Paul was correct to point out TOP has 5 Generals and 1 Field Marshall. He was too modest to state we are all Top25 with 3 of us in the top half of the Top25. What's more, all of us got our promonotions while at TOP. Not bad for a bunch of whiners, eh? Perhaps you should be more attentive to what you saying before saying it and try to emulate this rather than talk down to others, lol?

Anyway, we just want to be the best that we can and anything besides that, is just white noise. Just to clear: No offence taken and none intended in turn :-)

Cheers,

Naruto
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Re: [CL7] Second Division (Round 5 started Dec 6)

Postby Keefie on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:18 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
Keefie wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Nothing unpredictable so far it seems. I'm not looking forward to playing TOP though; I don't think I've seen anyone whine so much. It's pathetic. Take them for a tie PACK, I want to see the reaction. I don't mean the entire clan of course, just one or two who should be obvious regardless.

It's their battle cry of Molon Labe that concerns me. It's ancient greek for 'Come and take it'. I just have this image of Pap and Co lifting their skirts and bending over when they say it :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

- Uniqueness should not be labeled in the matter in which it was here, Keefie free to express as he may, has dropped a notch, Maybe I thought your Clan Director ribbon was more than it is, not sure? Anyways, We have always given respect to others, and I believe the bulk of all clans members would agree, except of course and always a select handfull.

- Can't please everyone I guess, But I do always wish the best for everyone, In Life & W∆R!

- GL Clansmen! Salute----------)

-\MGM/-♎

Gentlemen of TOP, why should being a Clan Director prevent me from entering into some light hearted banter ? You guys all know that I have the utmost respect and admiration for your clan, a clan that WILL become one of the giants of the clan scene. Why do you think that I tried to encourage you to participate in CC6 ? it was because I think you had a very good chance of winning it.

So when lil ole HH managed to inflict your only defeat in this competition (albeit using maps that leveled things) then please forgive me for the odd bit of teasing :lol:

I see that you're playing ATN in the last week of the season. That will be fun to watch and something tells me that TOP will be fielding their stongest players.

Good luck to both.

K
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:48 am

Thank you for talking so much about your top 25 players, further confirming that your top players just tell the lesser ones what to do every game. It's cute, really.

ATN have only lost one match too, to PACK. We'll see what happens.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:48 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Taking pride in a handful of players who direct stripers every game is amusing.

- Don't want this to slip by.

- Actually it's a bit more than a handful, and def. more than you can handle. Let me point out that Leaders alone can't win wars, You need great spot on soldiers to carry out executed plans. Leaders and Soldiers, There can't be one without the other, And TOP family has the best of both. Envy can be such a disturbing and confrontational feeling, Glad TOP doesn't have that. We like to build not tear down. GL2U Caff. & Co. ")

-PS- We are prepared for you to retort ") It is very predictable so go on ")

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby betiko on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Taking pride in a handful of players who direct stripers every game is amusing.

- Actually it's a bit more than a handful, and def. more than you can handle. Let me point out that Leaders alone can't win wars, You need great spot on soldiers to carry out executed plans. Leaders and Soldiers, There can't be one without the other, And TOP family has the best of both. Envy can be such a disturbing and confrontational feeling, Glad TOP doesn't have that. We like to build not tear down. GL2U Caff. & Co. ")

-\MGM/-♎

everybody should be able to lead and bring input, otherwise play poly. you don't make a great team with followers never trying to step up their game.

anyways, looks like this division is pretty much won by TOP, congrats!
Major betiko

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:08 am

betiko wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

-\MGM/-♎

everybody should be able to lead and bring input, otherwise play poly. you don't make a great team with followers never trying to step up their game.

anyways, looks like this division is pretty much won by TOP, congrats!

- Leaders leading soldiers help the soldiers understand the map, so in fact it helps for understanding in future wars? What, Have a quad clan match with three members having no idea what to do on a specific map but one does, So let all members make their best guess as to what move is better? TOP would like it if all clans we go up against use your strategy, We will stick with Ours thank you ")

-\MGM/-
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:09 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:

-\MGM/-♎

See that bold part? Thanks for confirming what I said. It's sad that you tell your "lesser" players they're great soldiers because they follow orders. Everyone should be involved in planning and playing, not just taking instructions. The way your clan runs is clearly different; you have the best players dictate to the rest.

I wonder how much fun they have doing that. Other clans in the past opted for similar tactics and eventually, the players regarded as being followers got sick of it. I'm not surprised. Teach them, coordinate with them, don't boss them around.

It's so deceptive, like an illusion for them. So sad.

Also, I'm not envious. I have nothing to be jealous of. Our CL7 performance hasn't been ideal, granted, but feel free to look at how many teams fielded luck-based settings against us because they were scared. You have some good players yes, and some cheaters, and many "great soldiers". Hilarious.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:38 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

-\MGM/-♎

See that bold part? Thanks for confirming what I said. It's sad that you tell your "lesser" players they're great soldiers because they follow orders. Everyone should be involved in planning and playing, not just taking instructions. The way your clan runs is clearly different; you have the best players dictate to the rest.

I wonder how much fun they have doing that. Other clans in the past opted for similar tactics and eventually, the players regarded as being followers got sick of it. I'm not surprised. Teach them, coordinate with them, don't boss them around.

It's so deceptive, like an illusion for them. So sad.

Also, I'm not envious. I have nothing to be jealous of. Our CL7 performance hasn't been ideal, granted, but feel free to look at how many teams fielded luck-based settings against us because they were scared. You have some good players yes, and some cheaters, and many "great soldiers". Hilarious.

- Your under your own influence of illusion Caff., All Our family offer input, there is no muzz!e, We have many Soldiers who lead, Even the Generals/Brigs and Colonels are Soldiers to Sergeants/Captain/Majors who know a map better or have had success on, But We really can't divulge to much to how we operate, But one thing 4sure, All TOP members are very much involved with strategy ")

- Have a nice day, and switch to de-Caff ")

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Lindax on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:41 am

Ok guys, I think we have seen enough "lighthearted banter" on the subject.

Let's move on before it gets less lighthearted.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:51 am

- I agree Lindax! Good call! ")

- Best to All!

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby PaulatPeace on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:17 am

I agree Lx!

Unfortunately when a Clan Leader is so intimated and frightened as to resort to calling others
"cheaters"........lightheartedness has already been thrown in the mud!

The Omega Pantheon was founded upon the principle of Honor & Integrity! We not only live this in our daily practice here in CC, but require it of each other!

Not everyone will have the same strategies and not everyone will succeed.......but Honor & Integrity will prevail....and separate the wheat from the chaff!

Every member in our clan is a leader, and every member in our clan is a soldier....but NO ONE IS A CHEATER!

I am offended by the remark made by the clan leader of ATN and am sure many of it's members are embarrassed. With leadership such as this, it is no wonder members of other clans leave them to seek a more honorable experience with TOP!

Such words and accusations are hollow, and indicative of the fear and insecurity of the mouth from which it came!

Omegas Fight As One!

Paul
Field Marshal PaulatPeace

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:23 pm

I consider it lighthearted. Why are clans never allowed some smack talk anymore?

Paul, do a little search in the C&A forum and you'll realise I'm speaking the truth. Also, nobody has left our clan for yours so I'm not sure what you're getting at there. ATN members would back me up 100%. The only comments I've made regarding your clan have been factual, yours not so much.

I look forward to the last round.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby PaulatPeace on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:53 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I consider it lighthearted. Why are clans never allowed some smack talk anymore?

Paul, do a little search in the C&A forum and you'll realise I'm speaking the truth. Also, nobody has left our clan for yours so I'm not sure what you're getting at there. ATN members would back me up 100%. The only comments I've made regarding your clan have been factual, yours not so much.

I look forward to the last round.

At some point the bickering must end. It is difficult when one's honor is called into question, but I will endeavor to use more restraint addressing these comments, unless more untruths are spoken.

I am personally responsible along with our two other clan leaders to uphold our foundational principle of Honor & Integrity. So when you make these accusations...you make them against me. If you will show me where any current members of TOP have been found guilty of a severe cheating infraction while a member of our clan, they will be dealt with severely. Do not show me anything that transpired before they became members. Mistakes are made, and if they were that severe, they would no longer be in CC. Do not show me frivolous accusations that cannot be substantiated. Do not show me where individuals have simply been warned. I, myself was accused by COF of having multiple accounts when I was playing with my grandson against him. Show me serious substantiated cheating violations of our current members while they have been in TOP!

Prove also where my comments regarding my clan have not been factual! Prove where yours have been! Substantiate your accusations or quiet your mouth!

Smack talk if fine...but accusing players of cheating and telling lies......this shows your true colors, and you shall be known by them!

Paul

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Now that you've added the specifics of "whilst a member of our clan" then the reports would become invalid, as they were before TOP formed. I'm known in lots of colours, I don't care. I don't intend to watch clans gloat with such arrogance when, before creating said clan, they frequently used underhand tactics to reach their achievements.

You're also contradicting your Co-Leader on how your clan runs. I advise setting your story straight before you speak publicly, otherwise you look silly. It's clear though that the top ranked players in your clan instruct the ones lesser so, which is sad to watch, sad for those players, and sad for the clan world.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:12 pm

- Your creating contradictions, We don't have to tell you how we operate, It's beyond your comprehension, You can guess how the machine works, But you really have no idea!

- From all you've said Caffeine, Our Omega Family should put you on Our foe list, But we have a match coming up, so maybe after. Your what's commonly known as an instigator of BS, and we are to busy fighting tournament matches to deal with your BS!

-\MGM/-♎
Last edited by MagnusGreeol on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby BIG_John on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:27 pm

I think Caff sees how well the clan runs and is scared! So the best thing he can do is talk crap about it and try and take his mind off the last week!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby PaulatPeace on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Now that you've added the specifics of "whilst a member of our clan" then the reports would become invalid, as they were before TOP formed. I'm known in lots of colours, I don't care. I don't intend to watch clans gloat with such arrogance when, before creating said clan, they frequently used underhand tactics to reach their achievements.

You're also contradicting your Co-Leader on how your clan runs. I advise setting your story straight before you speak publicly, otherwise you look silly. It's clear though that the top ranked players in your clan instruct the ones lesser so, which is sad to watch, sad for those players, and sad for the clan world.

This will be my last communication on this subject! I have moved past the anger I had for you for speaking untruths about our clan. I now simply feel sorry for you! Someone with nothing better to do than to seek to disparage others because of their own inadequacy and insecurity deserves pity rather than anger!

You have not substantiated your points and have not proven mine incorrect! Your misunderstanding of how we do battle is something I suppose you cannot be blamed for. Small minds may not grasp our Omega principle "Omegas Fight As One". Everyone in our Clan is a potential Leader, and everyone is a soldier. Everyone participates in strategy and everyone grows stronger from the process. It is our unity and solidarity in battle which enables us to rise above our opponents. There have been no contradictory remarks made by our Leaders here. The contradiction is in your interpretation of what you do not know and cannot comprehend. It is not your fault that you are in error. You are simply ignorant...and ignorance can be forgiven!

So I forgive you and I sincerely feel sorry for you. You are entitled to a voice here as much as anyone....I just hope you do not continue to embarrass yourself and your clan.

I wish you well and will see you in battle!

Goodbye,

Paul

Postby Keefie on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 am

Gents,

Paul's post WILL be the last on the subject. Anymore will be removed and the thread locked.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

K
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 am

oh crap, I'm here too late then. I wanted to add something about the leader/soldier thingy... which I don't consider banter, just an exchange of opinions.
Major betiko

Postby Keefie on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:48 am

betiko wrote:oh crap, I'm here too late then. I wanted to add something about the leader/soldier thingy... which I don't consider banter, just an exchange of opinions.

As long as your post doesn't perpetuate the iamcaffeine/TOP row then please go ahead and post.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:34 am

- Salut Keefie!

- In my book you snatched that notch back ")

- GL2 Everyone!

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby IcePack on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:28 am

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Keefie wrote:
betiko wrote:oh crap, I'm here too late then. I wanted to add something about the leader/soldier thingy... which I don't consider banter, just an exchange of opinions.

As long as your post doesn't perpetuate the iamcaffeine/TOP row then please go ahead and post.

Well, I just meant to say that in my opinion, no one ever holds the truth on what to do on a certain turn, and if you're surrounded by mediocres that are just able to follow orders in your general/soldier perspective, you are not going to encorage teammates to weight in, or you just won't have good counter opinions to debate between teammates.
You guys were all pretty much very good poly players with little team experieince, I think you guys are more fitted for tribe events.
The funny thing is that TOP presented itself as a clan that "unlike other clans" doesn't take rank into consideration and all sort of BS that proved how little you guys know on how other clans are run.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges