Conquer Club

AKA V 1ST REG OF FOOTGUARDS [25 v 26] FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

AKA V 1ST REG OF FOOTGUARDS [25 v 26] FINAL

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 am

AKA V 1ST REG OF FOOTGUARDS

show: terms of war.

show: round 1 aka home

show: round 1 1st reg home

show: Round 2 1st reg home

show: Round 2 aka home

Tiebreaker - Game 9859060 1st reg
Last edited by eddie2 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2

Re: AKA V 1ST REG OF FOOTGUARDS

Postby chemefreak on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 pm

A map can be played five times at home, but only twice per game format (ie. it can be played once as a doubles; it can not be played again as a doubles thereafter, at home, but it can be played as triples or quads).

-I think your "e.g." is wrong. In order for a map to be used 5 times in home games, but no more than twice per game format, then why does the example state only once as doubles?

player usage is onlt half of games in each set max per player.

-What does this mean? Also, how many sets are there?

Banned Maps: Beta maps, Rail Maps,

-More?

No Freestyle, Nuclear or Speed games.

-Manual?

Any games where a person deadbeats will be forfeited.

-Why? Do you mean misses a turn? Or is eliminated for three straight misses? In the second case, do you really need a forfeit? We want to steer away from forfeits.

51 game challenge consisting of

8 doubles 8 triples 8 quads then 1 of each clans choice double triple quad or single(best of 3)

also tie breaker of random no spoil auto chained quads

-Also, since GB never agreed to this in your pm string I need 1RFG approval of the war terms.

Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Looking forward to getting this started! Good luck and good war AKA! :D

Ed
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 am

AKA"S ho,e games posted and sent. gl 1st reg.

Postby General Brock II on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 am

Right, looks like everything's sorted out! Good luck to both sides! Enjoy the match - hurrah the First!

Some talk of Alexander, and some of Hercules
Of Hector and Lysander, and such great names as these.
But of all the world's great heroes, there's none that can compare.
With a tow, row, row, row, row, row, to the British Grenadiers.
Those heroes of antiquity ne'er saw a cannon ball,
Or knew the force of powder to slay their foes withal.
But our brave boys do know it, and banish all their fears,
Sing tow, row, row, row, row, row, for the British Grenadiers.
Whene'er we are commanded to storm the palisades,
Our leaders march with fusees, and we with hand grenades.
We throw them from the glacis*, about the enemies' ears.
Sing tow, row, row, row, row, row, the British Grenadiers.
And when the siege is over, we to the town repair.
The townsmen cry, "Hurrah, boys, here comes a Grenadier!
Here come the Grenadiers, my boys, who know no doubts or fears!
Then sing tow, row, row, row, row, row, the British Grenadiers.
Then let us fill a bumper, and drink a health to those
Who carry caps and pouches, and wear the loupĆØd clothes.
May they and their commanders live happy all their years.
With a tow, row, row, row, row, row, for the British Grenadiers."!

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
Captain General Brock II

Postby Ickyketseddie on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:43 am

First Blood to 1RFG well played guys, let it be the first of many! Game 9437680
Captain Ickyketseddie

Re: AKA V 1ST REG OF FOOTGUARDS [0 v 1]

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 am

well done
ps when do we get your games it isn't sign 1 game at a time up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Ickyketseddie on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 am

Hahaha i dunno, i think we've all decided what we're playing, Brock just needs to set them up! H'es just asked me to sit tho so maybe no till later??
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby General Brock II on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:12 pm

eddie2 wrote:well done
ps when do we get your games it isn't sign 1 game at a time up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hurra, boys, on taking an early lead!

Eddie, I thought we were waiting for all of your games to start up and then start ours? I didn't realize that we were making our games simultaneously. Don't worry - give us another day or two.

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
Captain General Brock II

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:45 pm

General Brock II wrote:
eddie2 wrote:well done

Hurra, boys, on taking an early lead!

Eddie, I thought we were waiting for all of your games to start up and then start ours? I didn't realize that we were making our games simultaneously. Don't worry - give us another day or two.

you lazy sod get the games sorted. you were asking for a fast start to this.

Postby Ickyketseddie on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Dont get your hopes up eddie he's had to work some ridiculas shifts so i'm sitting again today. I presume he'll sort it later tonight/tommorow. :D

You havn't filled all your games anyway so there can't be that much of a rush! :-P
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:Dont get your hopes up eddie he's had to work some ridiculas shifts so i'm sitting again today. I presume he'll sort it later tonight/tommorow. :D

You havn't filled all your games anyway so there can't be that much of a rush! :-P

hate to ask but general brock is in 2 games that i can see i sent them 2 days ago why is he playing when you are sitting. he should not be signing up to games if he isn't present for them, as there is a player limit. the reason we have not filled 2 games is due to the fact one of my clan members was absent and his sitter did not want to sign him up.

i sug that he does not sign up to anymore till he has the time to play.

Postby Ickyketseddie on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Dont worry i've only sat yesterday day time and today. I think he's been working 13 hour shifts or something (i presume unexpectedly) and trying to get on where he can. Normal service should be resumed tonight! :) It wont be something that happens happening throughout.

Just to be clear i havn't accepted any invitations only playing games already started. Hope thats ok.

Anyway your probably better off me playing! LoL

EDIT: Just looked and i've only took 1 turn in our clan matchup where he's in doubles with me. So no advantage as far as i'm concered. If anything i'm at a loss without his input. Hope your ok with this eddie? :D
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby General Brock II on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 pm

eddie2 wrote:
Ickyketseddie wrote:Dont get your hopes up eddie he's had to work some ridiculas shifts so i'm sitting again today. I presume he'll sort it later tonight/tommorow. :D

hate to ask but general brock is in 2 games that i can see i sent them 2 days ago why is he playing when you are sitting. he should not be signing up to games if he isn't present for them, as there is a player limit. the reason we have not filled 2 games is due to the fact one of my clan members was absent and his sitter did not want to sign him up.

i sug that he does not sign up to anymore till he has the time to play.

Shaddup, eddie. :P Gee, this is going to get confusing, what with there being two eddie's in the forum. :-s I'm going to call you eddie 2, and ickyketseddie just "eddie." Get that sorted out, now, to avoid confusion. ;)

Anyhow, eddie's right, ed 2... not all of your games have been filled. I don't actually recall being in that much of a rush - I just wanted to be started by Monday! :D We'll get our games sorted, for certain, since you request it. Also, yeah, I worked two days in a row with 13 hour shifts.... As you can see, that doesn't leave much time for CC. Basically, I had the opportunity to take four or five turns and crash. I'm playing consistently - don't worry about that. The chaps we have who are on vacation won't be "joined" and "played" by a sitter, rest assured. There's no problem here, and I'm not about to comply, particularly since I am here to sign up. We definitely agree with your sitter's call. ^^^ It is the same for us. :)

Cheers

Captain General Brock II

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 pm

lol dont lie you just being lazy as usual gb lol

Postby General Brock II on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 am

eddie2 wrote:lol dont lie you just being lazy as usual gb lol

I admit to nothing! Though "procrastination" might be a more suitable term. :lol:

Captain General Brock II

Postby ianphull on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Ok i know this is not a sprint but Marshall and I have our 2nd WIN :D and the 1st Regiment;s 2nd
Game 9437685, British Isles
Come on the 1st Regiment
=D>
Captain ianphull

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

General Brock II wrote:Tuesday? Doesn't matter, much. If you're hosting, then you want to make the first games? We can... I'll work at it, now.

still waiting :evil:

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

if games are nor recieved tonight i am delaying this challenge 2 weeks so aka can deal with the aac

Postby General Brock II on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

eddie2 wrote:if games are nor recieved tonight i am delaying this challenge 2 weeks so aka can deal with the aac

Mate, I issued the games last night! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to send you guys the numbers. Anyhow, you can't delay the challenge for two weeks, without our concurrence.... we could comprehend one week, perhaps. :P

Captain General Brock II

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 am

General Brock II wrote:
eddie2 wrote:if games are nor recieved tonight i am delaying this challenge 2 weeks so aka can deal with the aac

Mate, I issued the games last night! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to send you guys the numbers. Anyhow, you can't delay the challenge for two weeks, without our concurrence.... we could comprehend one week, perhaps. :P

na general brock sorry not being bad on it. but the all comers cup is starting this week and i am away next week for 5 days.(will only have time to take my shots) and if there was anymore delay to the games they would of clashed with the games for that. or in otherwords i was letting you know i was not availible for game sign ups while the opening round of all commers cup was starting.

Postby General Brock II on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 am

eddie2 wrote:
General Brock II wrote:

na general brock sorry not being bad on it. but the all comers cup is starting this week and i am away next week for 5 days.(will only have time to take my shots) and if there was anymore delay to the games they would of clashed with the games for that. or in otherwords i was letting you know i was not availible for game sign ups while the opening round of all commers cup was starting.

Oh yeah, that'd pose difficult... I just noticed the All Comers Cup, actually. Well, lets wrap up round 1, at any rate, and then maybe we can delay round 2 for a short period of time until the ACC gets underway and you get settled back in? Say one week after you get back?

Captain General Brock II

Postby General Brock II on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am

General Brock II wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
General Brock II wrote:

Oh yeah, that'd pose difficult... I just noticed the All Comers Cup, actually. Well, lets wrap up round 1, at any rate, and then maybe we can delay round 2 for a short period of time until the ACC gets underway and you get settled back in? Say one week after you get back?

Agent 86's "Special Map" 1 v. 1 series for a best of 3:

Game 9477449

Game 9477448

Game 9477447

Captain General Brock II

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

General Brock II wrote:
General Brock II wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
General Brock II wrote:

Agent 86's "Special Map" 1 v. 1 series for a best of 3:

Game 9477449

Game 9477448

Game 9477447

got them will sort the thread out tomz

Postby General Brock II on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 am

Splendid, thanks! :D

3 - 1, Regiment, currently.

Captain General Brock II

Next

Return to Complete Challenges