Conquer Club

[CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {44-17} FINAL - 10/24

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {21-9 of 61}

Postby smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 am

I don't normally respond to an idiot, but do want some to know the background on what makes Teddy keep oozing his own sperm from his mouth when speaking of my/our clan. Teddy is an idiot. Teddy is disgruntled. Teddy sucks at Risk in general and hates that just about everyone else exceeds his potential in gaming. Teddy feels the need to comment on any thread that has anything to do with people that used to kick his weak ass on the zone, and continue to do so here, in some effort to make others look bad. Have I mentioned Teddy is an idiot?

Teddy: Don't mention me from your blow hole further. Go find a new hobby. If you can't do that, go get counseling. I don't waste time running around looking for places to disparage your crappy reputation and am not sure why you think you should do that to people in Dynasty....but wake up Idiot and go back to playing marbles with your doll collection.

I won't be running back and forth to see if you replied to this so don't waste your time trying to think of a witty response: we all know you're incapable.

Smash

ScaryTeded wrote:
Contacts:
KoRT: denthefrog / drunkmonkey
DYNASTY: pearljamrox2 / WPBRJ

Ok so if I have this right all 3 Co-leaders WPBRJ /Krapthone for dynasty and now there MOW hotfire never knew anything about CC3 or were involved LOL
Where can I sign up for such a well structured Clan .. This makes us all look like asses :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Teddy
Last edited by smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class smasher_123

Postby Masli on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 am

Well, the situation sucks for CC3. But my personal opinion is, that I would like to finish this war (without forfeits) with you guys anyway ;).
Maybe a lesson will be (has been) learned by your clan for future events.

Kort has +/- 7 people who can and will take care of battles, if 1 isn't able to do it, someone else will step in.
Colonel Masli

Postby Dako on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm

If Dynasty manages to send home games they an still play both batches (kort just have to recreate home games as well). There will be some forfeits but I think it will be 3-5 games max.
Colonel Dako

Postby denthefrog on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Dako wrote:If Dynasty manages to send home games they an still play both batches (kort just have to recreate home games as well). There will be some forfeits but I think it will be 3-5 games max.

somebody from dynasty need privs to create the games then or send them to me i guess
looking forward to create them :(
General denthefrog

Postby Dako on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

They can always send you a list and you can create the games for them, will you?
Colonel Dako

Postby ScaryTeded on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Another positive response all anybody want`s is for all to finish this in a win win the Flaming is not needed. Someone make contact (That Easy) , All posting I know nothing Is not getting it done ...

I don't normally respond to an idiot, but do want some to know the background on what makes Teddy keep oozing his own sperm from his mouth when speaking of my/our clan. Teddy is an idiot. Teddy is disgruntled. Teddy sucks at Risk in general and hates that just about everyone else exceeds his potential in gaming. Teddy feels the need to comment on any thread that has anything to do with people that used to kick his weak ass on the zone, and continue to do so here, in some effort to make others look bad. Have I mentioned Teddy is an idiot?

Teddy: Don't mention me from your blow hole further. Go find a new hobby. If you can't do that, go get counseling. I don't waste time running around looking for places to disparage your crappy reputation and am not sure why you think you should do that to people in Dynasty....but wake up Idiot and go back to playing marbles with your doll collection.

I won't be running back and forth to see if you replied to this so don't waste your time trying to think of a witty response: we all know you're incapable.

Smash

I would spend my time resolving the issue as a win win for all as the post below but that's what idiot`s do :) ...

Post by Dako Ā» Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm
They can always send you a list and you can create the games for them, will you?

have a great day 8-)
Teddy
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby smasher_123 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm

If the "flaming is not needed" then you should shut your blow hole and stop trying to incite problems with people. In fact, why don't you keep from posting ANYTHING at all when it comes to people from the old zone. Then, people will stop pointing out how much of an idiot you are, how all you do is run around making snide and otherwise uncalled for comments, and finally how you like to stick that big nose far into things that have absolutely nothing to do with you and your take on any/all events related to the world of Risk.

So, in conclusion I will recap for you so you might understand: SHUT YOUR BLOW HOLE!

Or I might be able to run it through an idiot filter so you can better understand it. Maybe Google can locate one.

Smash

ScaryTeded wrote:Another positive response all anybody want`s is for all to finish this in a win win the Flaming is not needed. Someone make contact (That Easy) , All posting I know nothing Is not getting it done ...

Smash

I would spend my time resolving the issue as a win win for all as the post below but that's what idiot`s do :) ...

Post by Dako Ā» Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

have a great day 8-)
Teddy

Postby denthefrog on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

Dako wrote:They can always send you a list and you can create the games for them, will you?

if it is what it takes to finish this war, i ll do it.
but we would be nice t jave a time frame here or deadline?
General denthefrog

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:58 am

KraphtOne wrote:news to me... guess this means i have to do something now... *sigh* and i liked doing nothing... send me what i need to be sent and i'll send back what needs to be sent back

edit.

or trash talk us in a forum that we aren't paying attention to 8-)

hotfire wrote:i will send invites if they get made if there is still a chance for a medal for the winner...the one game that was up was filled

In regards to issuing privs. Both of these members have suggested they will take this on. I pmed hotfire last night, the pm has been opened but no response yet.
Major Nicky15

Postby hotfire on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am

Nicky15 wrote:
KraphtOne wrote:news to me... guess this means i have to do something now... *sigh* and i liked doing nothing... send me what i need to be sent and i'll send back what needs to be sent back

edit.

or trash talk us in a forum that we aren't paying attention to 8-)

hotfire wrote:i will send invites if they get made if there is still a chance for a medal for the winner...the one game that was up was filled

In regards to issuing privs. Both of these members have suggested they will take this on. I pmed hotfire last night, the pm has been opened but no response yet.

ya i woke up at 4 am and read my pms...didnt feel the need to respond yet...give me privs and ill create them after work...thats no problem....
Colonel hotfire

Postby Ugly_Moose on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 am

Like so many of my clan and other players out there I did not know of this thread or that there was a problem. I too run a business and travel often and only look at CC as an outlet for a little fun mostly on weekends. It is sad that we have lost a key player from our clan.

It is interesting that CC seems to be the only human interaction for some and that is sad.
Sergeant 1st Class Ugly_Moose

Location: In the woods, northern towns, middle of the road looking to get hit

Postby niMic on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

What an incredibly condescending and unnecessary comment.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Game making privileges have been given to hotfire
Major Nicky15

Postby KraphtOne on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 am

niMic wrote:What an incredibly condescending and unnecessary comment.

was it condescending? yes

unnecessary? maybe...

but as far as...oh shit, thought you said a third thing nevermind :P
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Drew483 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 am

Yawn...so what did I miss??? :-s
Sergeant 1st Class Drew483

Postby BADPAT on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 am

Dako wrote:If Dynasty manages to send home games they an still play both batches (kort just have to recreate home games as well). There will be some forfeits but I think it will be 3-5 games max.

DYN batch 2 HOME games have been created.

In one of the earlier post i saw that the previous KorT batch 2 games were expired. I dont know if KorT knows but one of these games did start on september 15th. Game 11604150.

The first batch 2 games have started. I hope this whole situation hasnt delayed CC3 to much and on behalf of most of all DYNASTY members we apoligize for this situation.

Now lets finnish this war and move on.
Lieutenant BADPAT

Postby Dako on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 am

Please update the OP with all the game numbers of Batch 2 games.

Thank you.
Colonel Dako

Postby denthefrog on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:55 am

monkey is a bit busy
will do it for him soon, will fill DYNASTY games today
just waiting on u guys to fill ours :D
General denthefrog

Postby Dako on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 am

After Dynasty members have found this thread the issue has been resolved. Due to my unending happiness the Batch 2 games have already commenced and Dynasty will play this challenge out!

I made a ruling about forfeits that will act like a slow poison - not much harm by itself but it will accumulate if you will not manage it. And it happened that Dynasty leadership was in turmoil in the middle of the war hence they didn't notice the games were not sent/joined. However I am pleased to say that KORT asked me if I can reconsider this forfeit ruling. And yes, I will not stand by my decision and will amend it. There will be no forfeits in this challenge and all the games will be counted towards final score.

Classy decision by KORT and swift recovery by Dynasty.

Good luck to both clans.
Dako.
Colonel Dako

Postby Masli on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 am

Thanks Dako ;)
Colonel Masli

Postby BADPAT on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:42 am

Dako wrote:After Dynasty members have found this thread the issue has been resolved. Due to my unending happiness the Batch 2 games have already commenced and Dynasty will play this challenge out!

I made a ruling about forfeits that will act like a slow poison - not much harm by itself but it will accumulate if you will not manage it. And it happened that Dynasty leadership was in turmoil in the middle of the war hence they didn't notice the games were not sent/joined. However I am pleased to say that KORT asked me if I can reconsider this forfeit ruling. And yes, I will not stand by my decision and will amend it. There will be no forfeits in this challenge and all the games will be counted towards final score.

Good luck to both clans.
Dako.

On behalf of DYNASTY we would like to thank KorT for good sportsmenship. Lock and load guys and gals.
Lieutenant BADPAT

Postby smasher_123 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 am

Dako wrote:After Dynasty members have found this thread the issue has been resolved. Due to my unending happiness the Batch 2 games have already commenced and Dynasty will play this challenge out!

Good luck to both clans.
Dako.

kort still sux. hehehe

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {20-10 of 61}

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 pm

kort sucks up the last drop in the world cup, and then we tople the dynasty...
This all there is (Thyseneal):Game 11673682
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Drew483 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

A win for Dynasty

Game 11673681
Sergeant 1st Class Drew483

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 pm

as usual, we are winning the drug wars
Game 11675468