Conquer Club

[CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {44-17} FINAL - 10/24

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] KoRT vs DYNASTY {0-0 of 61}

Postby freakns on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 am

Denise wrote:
WPBRJ wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
Yes, my true colors are such that I prefer to foe people who proclaim my clan mates to be cheating bastards and then further announce that they hope people choke to death on the ground in their own puke.

(I'm not embarrassed to fly those colors.)

Are you saying there is not at least one in your clan that is not a cheating bastard?

I would say your in denial if you think this, tried and convicted of cheating is guess what, its cheating and if you think thats OK your no better than the convicted cheater himself!!

You're in the CLA and only 1 of 5 players on the CLA board (whatever that is)? I would think that you would feel a responsibility to set an example of sportsmanship and good will between clans, or is it more important to you to promote drama and forum debates? Is that what the CLA agenda is all about, now? Whatever your "beef" is with a certain player, you should keep it out of this war. Do you realize it's you and posters like you that make many players want to walk away from this game? You have a responsibility to help the clan world by virtue of those positions you hold in the CLA. You've failed miserably with that responsibility.

Good luck to both clans! KORT has this.

Brigadier freakns

Postby hotfire on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 am

wowza...ive never seen one of my clanmates backpedal so hard for no reason...well played so far...
Colonel hotfire

Postby pearljamrox2 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 am

The first batch of games have been exchanged. Dynasty is joining away games now.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby niMic on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 am

Good luck to Dynasty! Should be a fun war.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby IcePack on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 am

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WPBRJ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 am

Foxglove wrote:I'm fairly certain that the marital state of KORT members' parents has never been an issue to be discussed or ruled upon in CC.

You are 100% right with this comment. Wow it just goes to show you how much you really are in denial. You keep trying to turn this into a Kort issue and are trying to rile up your clan mates on this issue. I never said kort clan is a bunch of cheating bastards, did I?

Let’s stay on point here and stick to the topic and that is there are a few convicted felons in your clan of fine upstanding citizens. By you defending these convicted felons with such a passion not only here but other threads as well just tells me and the CC community that you agree with their tactics and you condone there cheating ways. That in my mind makes you no better than the convicted cheaters!!!!

Denise wrote:
You're in the CLA and only 1 of 5 players on the CLA board (whatever that is)? I would think that you would feel a responsibility to set an example of sportsmanship and good will between clans, or is it more important to you to promote drama and forum debates? Is that what the CLA agenda is all about, now? Whatever your "beef" is with a certain player, you should keep it out of this war. Do you realize it's you and posters like you that make many players want to walk away from this game? You have a responsibility to help the clan world by virtue of those positions you hold in the CLA. You've failed miserably with that responsibility.

Then there is another defender for cheating bastards, which is standing up for the cause. Kind of ironic you here very little from these tramps until there boyfriends character comes into play then there like fly’s on shit. Don’t even get me started on cheating bastards that were convicted felons not 1 time but TWO times. You know there is a saying that comes to mind here “cheaters never prosper” well I used to think this was a true statement but not no more, whoever wrote this obviously never was a member of CC.

Just what does me being in the CLA and on a board have to do with this war thread and cheating bastards? Just like your counter defender of cheating you are trying to turn this into something it is not women (and i use this term women very loosely) do this very well, deter the direction of the topic to something it is not. I will tell you the CLA and BRD has nothing to do with this topic or thread and then you say people are leaving this site because I stated a fact? REALLY? NO REALLY? People are not leaving due to me stating a fact people are leaving because there are cheaters that get away with it and that CC does nothing about it except slap them on the wrist. There leaving because people like you codon cheating and defend it to death you sit there and argue with anyone that calls out your crony’s. There leaving because there tiered of fight for a fair and balanced site to play a game they love. There tiered of CC not taking clan seriously and always being told our needs will be next on the list and next never comes. Too bad the bad apples don’t leave, they just keep up the good work of making this a not so fun site by defending and condoning cheaters or by just cheating themselves.

Here is an idea if the cheating convicted bastards put half the amount of time they put into finding a way to cheat inside of the rules but put that effort into finding a way to make this a fair site for all to enjoy we would be a zillion percent better off!!!

I am not going to sit here and argue with a couple of bimbos, defending cheaters anymore. So saying this anymore rebuttals and topic turning comments coming from you two will be ignored. You’re both joining the foed list with your convicted cheating bastard boyfriends this way i don't have to read the garbage that is falling out of your mouths!!!!
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby Foxglove on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
Foxglove wrote:I'm fairly certain that the marital state of KORT members' parents has never been an issue to be discussed or ruled upon in CC.

You are 100% right with this comment. Wow it just goes to show you how much you really are in denial. You keep trying to turn this into a Kort issue and are trying to rile up your clan mates on this issue. I never said kort clan is a bunch of cheating bastards, did I?

Let’s stay on point here and stick to the topic and that is there are a few convicted felons in your clan of fine upstanding citizens. By you defending these convicted felons with such a passion not only here but other threads as well just tells me and the CC community that you agree with their tactics and you condone there cheating ways. That in my mind makes you no better than the convicted cheaters!!!!

Denise wrote:

Then there is another defender for cheating bastards, which is standing up for the cause. Kind of ironic you here very little from these tramps until there boyfriends character comes into play then there like fly’s on shit. Don’t even get me started on cheating bastards that were convicted felons not 1 time but TWO times. You know there is a saying that comes to mind here “cheaters never prosper” well I used to think this was a true statement but not no more, whoever wrote this obviously never was a member of CC.

Just what does me being in the CLA and on a board have to do with this war thread and cheating bastards? Just like your counter defender of cheating you are trying to turn this into something it is not women (and i use this term women very loosely) do this very well, deter the direction of the topic to something it is not. I will tell you the CLA and BRD has nothing to do with this topic or thread and then you say people are leaving this site because I stated a fact? REALLY? NO REALLY? People are not leaving due to me stating a fact people are leaving because there are cheaters that get away with it and that CC does nothing about it except slap them on the wrist. There leaving because people like you codon cheating and defend it to death you sit there and argue with anyone that calls out your crony’s. There leaving because there tiered of fight for a fair and balanced site to play a game they love. There tiered of CC not taking clan seriously and always being told our needs will be next on the list and next never comes. Too bad the bad apples don’t leave, they just keep up the good work of making this a not so fun site by defending and condoning cheaters or by just cheating themselves.

Here is an idea if the cheating convicted bastards put half the amount of time they put into finding a way to cheat inside of the rules but put that effort into finding a way to make this a fair site for all to enjoy we would be a zillion percent better off!!!

I am not going to sit here and argue with a couple of bimbos, defending cheaters anymore. So saying this anymore rebuttals and topic turning comments coming from you two will be ignored. You’re both joining the foed list with your convicted cheating bastard boyfriends this way i don't have to read the garbage that is falling out of your mouths!!!!

I'm saving this for later when I have more time (just in case it gets edited).
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby niMic on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm

You don't know when to stop, do you WPBRJ?
General niMic

Postby josko.ri on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 pm

... and another example that I am the one who attacks WPBRJ, start issues, provoke and insult him, and he is poor boy who need to be defended by bunch of CLA friends. =D>

WPBRJ, I am not guilty that you were not able to make CL4 project which will be chosen like official format. CLA members recognized quality and seriously made CL4 project made by Masli and me, and they gave more votes to our project and little votes to your project. when we got real life issues and were forced to step out from CLA because of that, then you got chance to organize CL4, but not because your idea was good one, it was because your idea was the only one. :lol:
I know it is very hard for you to know that you are unable to do something that people will like and vote for it, while I am able to do it. But it is like it, no matter if you accept it or not. some people are successful in what they are doing and some people are not and will never be successful because they have lack of personal ability. ;)

Anyway, good luck to Dynasty in the war. good luck to WBPRJ aswell, he anyway has bad strategy so not even great luck can help him to win games vs skilled players from KORT :lol:

be cool, not frustrated. The Sun is still shining ;)
Captain josko.ri

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 am

Oh dear. We have a whole bunch of unpleasantness right here.

How about we just stay on topic, and in the here and now, the Clan League has nothing to do with this war.
Points can be made without the need to resort to flames and personal insults. No more flaming please.
Major Nicky15

Postby denthefrog on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:35 am

Nicky15 wrote:Oh dear. We have a whole bunch of unpleasantness right here.

How about we just stay on topic, and in the here and now, the Clan League has nothing to do with this war.
Points can be made without the need to resort to flames and personal insults. No more flaming please.

+1
mind u it does make this thread more interesting to read :-$
General denthefrog

Postby freakns on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 am

WPBRJ wrote:

blablabla... small dick syndrome.... blablabla

Denise wrote:

blablabla... i have tinny penis... blablabla

seriously dude, jerk off before posting. it helped me so much, might do the same for you... while you may have some valid points, you have clearly forgotten you are talking to a ladies. and the real ones, not laddies wannabe like Josko... and in civilized world, and even though your vocabulary resemble some of the cannibalistic tribes, id like to assume you are from civilized world, you can disagree with ladies, you can have difference in opinions, argue with them, but you cant never, ever, no matter what they do, insult them(or at least try to do so, cause im pretty sure they dont feel insulted because they understand your frustration is result of having extremely small penis, and they feel for you rather then be mad at you).
again, i understand your point. i too have nothing but disgust for GLG(not that he wants to have most points, i understand that, like you he is having small penis problems, he is just channeling his rage differently... i cant stand his sweet sweet language used to gain advantage over ppl... as i said, he resembles pedophile standing infront of elementary school) and i have lost all respect i had to anyone defending him, and i cant understand why would kort want him, but with all of that, i could never call foxy a bimbo! she still is a lady, and a classy one(to my disappointment, she even doesnt like to be spanked), so please, address both her and Denise in respectful manner.
so lets review all the steps, shell we? 1. jerk off, 2. post only after jerking off, 3. if its male you are talking with, tell him he has small penis, or wish him to feel 220V of electricity running through his balls, or something like that, 4. however, if its female, tip your hat and treat her with respect... and who knows, one day you may even get laid!
cheers
Brigadier freakns

Postby josko.ri on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:36 am

freakns wrote:bla bla bla

Wow Freak, when did you become such a nice charmer? :o
Captain josko.ri

Postby niMic on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 am

That was some A+ level ranting right there.
General niMic

Postby Dako on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 am

Great posts by josko and freakns. Well done WPBRJ, you gave us their posts to feast upon so thank you.
Colonel Dako

Postby John Deere on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 am

Dako wrote:Great posts by josko and freakns. Well done WPBRJ, you gave us their posts to feast upon so thank you.

:lol: :D
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby freakns on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 am

josko.ri wrote:
freakns wrote:bla bla bla

Wow Freak, when did you become such a nice charmer? :o

i was always like that! you just not in my target group! and its not male thing, dont worry, not only that you are much more like a girl then a boy, but i also have no prejudice towards same sex(just ask Dako, he is charmed so much i even beat him on CC... blindfolded)... its just that you are Croat, you know. and its not Serb-Croat shit, i dont care about that, its just that croatian girls are so god damn lovely, i really cant give a rats ass about boygirls like you!

Dako wrote:Great posts by josko and freakns. Well done WPBRJ, you gave us their posts to feast upon so thank you.

as i said... charmed! :P
Brigadier freakns

Postby Foxglove on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am

WPBRJ wrote: I never said kort clan is a bunch of cheating bastards, did I?

Denise wrote:
Well-said stuff.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you in the face. A fact is something that is known to be true. All that comes through your drivel is a bunch of insults and opinions.

Here are a few of your opinions that you have touted as fact (I'll even add some descriptions for the ones that I suspect you are too dense to understand):
- Denise and I are bimbos? Tramps? We have boyfriends who play CC?
- There are bastards in KORT?
- People are tiered (made of layers? that's a very unusual claim)?
- Denise and I defend cheaters? I'll speak for myself, here - I haven't defended a single action that the site characterizes as cheating. I defend my friends from exaggerating, name-calling, witch-hunters like you.
- There are convicted felons on CC? A felon is a person who has committed a felony - a very specific type of offense. I'm fairly certain that CC hasn't categorized any offense within the site guidelines as a felony.

Here is a fact:
You are a quasi-literate misogynistic moron.

All a person has to do is read a single one of your posts to verify that one. Quasi-literate? Check - you write terribly, and it's obvious that your every post is a struggle to convey your thoughts through the mangled letters and minimal punctuation that your monkey fingers bang out (the monkey fingers part is just an opinion). Misogynistic? Check - I refer to your previous rant about Denise and me. Moron? Check - a quick perusal of your previous posts verifies that you are, indeed, notably stupid and lacking in good judgement.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Foxglove on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am

Thank you, freakns. :)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 am

Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby merch313 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 pm

:lol:

GL Dynasty from all of us bastards and tramps

:ugeek:
Major merch313

Postby Dako on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Foxglove wrote:- People are tiered (made of layers? that's a very unusual claim)?

I think your tier is not high enough to understand the secret meaning of this word the way WPBRJ can. :lol:
Colonel Dako

Postby Foxglove on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Dako wrote:
Foxglove wrote:- People are tiered (made of layers? that's a very unusual claim)?

I think your tier is not high enough to understand the secret meaning of this word the way WPBRJ can. :lol:

Maybe men just have more tiers than women. :(
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby hotfire on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Colonel hotfire

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:16 am

gl all lets have some fun
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges