Conquer Club

[CC4] KORT vs AKA 29-12 - Final 7/16

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 12-5

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 am

Shannon Apple wrote:Yeah, we're not forfeiting wins to you. Those wins were earned by the clan. lol. Jokey bets are fine, I am confident in Josko's abilities, but still not okay with staking 6 games on the back of ONE win, which is insignificant in the vast scale of things. No thank you. :)

Nice try eddie ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 am

Shannon Apple wrote:Yeah, we're not forfeiting wins to you. Those wins were earned by the clan. lol. Jokey bets are fine, I am confident in Josko's abilities, but still not okay with staking 6 games on the back of ONE win, which is insignificant in the vast scale of things. No thank you. :)

lol we wont get into it shannon but..

kort home round 1 warning issued
aka home games round 1 late 2nd day after exchange were joined. - 2 game forfiet
kort home round 2 started 2nd day after exchange date.= 2 game
aka home round 2 if no extension given 2 days late = 2 game

total 6 games... so if the word of the rules was followed i am only putting on the table what we could of been offered. even though if we were offered i would not of accepted it. so why not lay them games on the table to back up what josko is saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..

i know if i was saying what josko was aka would back up any member who has the confidence to say it... but never mind lets carry on ..
ow ps josko how many troups you getting in hive :twisted:

note to clan mods this is not bringing up the past, just a bit of friendly fun.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 am

Rules were followed to the best of our ability at the time. Nicky already put the smackdown on your bullshit, so knock it off already. I don't give a shite anymore what you say, we know we won those games fair and square and you even admitted to doing what it takes to beat KoRT off the field. Everyone knows about that, so time you shut up and let it go because we won't be giving you ANYTHING for free. :)
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 am

no problem shannon just wanted to make josko's bet interesting....
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:43 am

Ok, again, i see baiting/flaming/a lot of jaffa cakes/HA's silly comments and more...

I am locking this thread.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:43 am

For goodness' sake, just beat them on the field of play. If you can''t do that, then you look for forfeit games to get the victory. Just ask CORT for advice on how to do this.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby freakns on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:24 am

CORT standing for Cowards of the Round Table? Cows Only Ready for Trolling? Cows Ones Raped Tofu?
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:33 am

freakns wrote:CORT standing for Cowards of the Round Table? Cows Only Ready for Trolling? Cows Ones Raped Tofu?

maybe chickens of the round table?
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Razorvich on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 am

Not cool guys
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 am

Razorvich wrote:Not cool guys

How do you get that from CoRT?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby niMic on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:49 am

I believe it stands for CoF's Outrage Really Trite.

I thought you were leaving CC, CoF? What's it going to take, another site ban for cheating?

Just kidding.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:For goodness' sake, just beat them on the field of play. If you can''t do that, then you look for forfeit games to get the victory. Just ask CORT for advice on how to do this.

... You may also ask COFU (Chariot Of Fire Union) what to do when you see you cannot win by just playing on the board but then site glitch awards the win to you which you accept, and to be irony bigger at the same time you act in public threads like ultra fair sportman. :lol:

... You can also ask COFU (Cowards Of F400 Utilizing) how to escape from defending #1 spot in F400 by withdrawing from major event where are playing others who can beat you and overcome you on top ranking spot. :lol:
On the other side, you can also ask KORT how to successfully defend #1 spot for years with playing in every major event, vs every clan who is interested to have shot at our #1 spot. ;)

P.S. Of course, I will again be accused how I am jumping into COFU's forums just in order to bait them, while in reality I wrote 0 (by words:"zero") posts in their war vs AFOS while they are constantly jumping to our war thread which is not their business at all, just in order to bait us.

P.S.2. Of course, I will also be accused for baiting and flaming CoF. In reality, just scroll back this thread and see who were speaking about side betting with eddie, which is for sure one of topics of this thread, and who without any reason (see the quote above) started to speak about things that are nor his business nor topic of this thread, or calling others with abusive names. =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby danryan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 am

Can I please get a scorecard so I can print it out and keep track at home? This shit's too complicated, and I need a google translate plugin for eddie.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 am

danryan wrote:Can I please get a scorecard so I can print it out and keep track at home? This shit's too complicated, and I need a google translate plugin for eddie.

You will be given anything you need Richard! :lol:
O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 am

People who got banned for cheating can't really afford to come in this thread and talk shite, ESPECIALLY when this doesn't even concern them. The difference here is that there was a minor time issue with joining games which was okay'd by mods. We did not cheat in any games or do anything underhanded like playing multiple accounts.

Sure, we've had some activity issues, but man, it's the summer. People have missed some turns and we're still winning. No one is complaining about the turns that got missed. A LOT of turns in fact, many more than were caught in time for emergency cover and those that were caught were announced in the game chat. If AKA were a decent clan, they'd have wiped the floor with us via gameplay due to those missed turns. I think against a top 10 clan, we'd most certainly have lost this war. I am not trying to insult anyone here, but it's a sad fact, which I am ashamed to admit somewhat. Behaviour of people in this thread is far from sportly.

As an example, one player missed 2 turns in a row in a game I was in and we still won that game by a mile. BUT it's just a game and shit happens.

The bitching needs to stop and people who are not involved in this war need to keep their noses out if they're only going to be idiots, and stop escalating bs.

Can we now get back to making silly jokes, writing idiotic poetry, stealing jaffa cakes and other shennanigans? I liked this thread better when it was harmless making fun of each other.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby niMic on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:43 am

danryan wrote:Can I please get a scorecard so I can print it out and keep track at home? This shit's too complicated, and I need a google translate plugin for eddie.

No plugin needed, you can do it yourself at home. Just run his comment through the regular google translate a few times, translating to and from different languages. You can try different languages to calibrate. For example, this is eddie's comment translated from English (barely) to Slovenian, Cebuano, Russian, Norwegian and back to English:

Good luck trying to figure out which one is the original:

Josko you keep on saying how you interprited the rules. Please tell me who the 2 war organizers are ?

Ah myself who iterprited it as you said.

Bruceswar who wrote the rule so did not interpritate it wrong but twisred it to his advantage.

Times of game issue is when we changed games not when bruce decides to post them. He said thankyou to me for sending tham.when i sent them so if he delayed posting them not our problem.

Boobs you keep talking like interprited signature. Tell me, please, who is the organizer of War 2?

Oh, he iterprited like you said.

Bruceswar, who wrote the rule interpritate not wrong, but it twisred its approval.

Open the game problem when we change the game, not when Bruce decides to publish them. He said thanks for sending me tham.when I sent them to the post if it is our problem.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Nicky15 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 am

There was a CD named Nicky
Who was finding moderating one war rather tricky
There was a period of peace
The pleasantness increased
But the baiters come along
and It all starts to go wrong
Poetry was fun in the thread of KoRT vs AKA
Could those not involved in the war please take your provocation away !
Major Nicky15

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 am

josko.ri wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:For goodness' sake, just beat them on the field of play. If you can''t do that, then you look for forfeit games to get the victory. Just ask CORT for advice on how to do this.

... You may also ask COFU (Chariot Of Fire Union) what to do when you see you cannot win by just playing on the board but then site glitch awards the win to you which you accept, and to be irony bigger at the same time you act in public threads like ultra fair sportman. :lol:

... You can also ask COFU (Cowards Of F400 Utilizing) how to escape from defending #1 spot in F400 by withdrawing from major event where are playing others who can beat you and overcome you on top ranking spot. :lol:
On the other side, you can also ask KORT how to successfully defend #1 spot for years with playing in every major event, vs every clan who is interested to have shot at our #1 spot. ;)

P.S. Of course, I will again be accused how I am jumping into COFU's forums just in order to bait them, while in reality I wrote 0 (by words:"zero") posts in their war vs AFOS while they are constantly jumping to our war thread which is not their business at all, just in order to bait us.

P.S.2. Of course, I will also be accused for baiting and flaming CoF. In reality, just scroll back this thread and see who were speaking about side betting with eddie, which is for sure one of topics of this thread, and who without any reason (see the quote above) started to speak about things that are nor his business nor topic of this thread, or calling others with abusive names. =D>

ok i sat back and let this run its course and didnt get involved....
nmic calling cof a cheat is bang out of order especially when you were given a warning for sitting abuse in this war then 2 hours later sit the same players account when he had been online. (and what did cd's say. it was not a vital turn so it dont mater.)

and josko bringing up them games in this thread which got you put out of the last cup does not belong in this thread. i was semi on your side about something should be added for furture but with what i have experianced in this war that was your fault... if you want to let games run down to the last minites then you have got to take it as it comes.

like i said to clan mods the other day.

what has actually came out of this war..
myself= clans have seen again how i will follow the rules to the word, true it might piss some off but the rules are written and should be followed to the word and at the end of this war i will go back to letting razorvich run our wars and taking a back seat.

kort= shown that they cannot respect comunicate with other clans(reason for me reporting late games he could not drop me a quick pm only takes 2 seconds.) have shown that they have found a loophole in the sitting rules (which are in the clan world due to clans like kort abusing sitting to get the advantage over other clans whos players miss.)

cd's = have shown the rules they write dont actually mean what they say. and once again letting clans see there true colours.

let me give you a quick example....
shannon you just went away for the weekend which i seen when i went into live chat. no comunication from you or bruce and all i could see was
bruceswar= enjoy your weekend away

eddie2's going to report this

which i then posted asking bruce to make a quick post in this thread in case any member forgot to post who and lengh of sitting. to which i got no response. I then came on the next morning where bruce and nicky were in chat and here is the conversation.
show: livechat

and what happened the players sitting for you were posting in chat without a time scale which they were breaking another rule that is not a rule and taking your turns with 16,17,18 hours left on the clock... i saved the report because i posted on behalf of kort in this thread which looks like if i didnt by the rules as written your sitters were breaking them.

and this i see as a big bait to try get me reporting again and kort not respecting the rules of clans again. and a rule that kort are one of the main victims in causing...

now lets drop it all let others have there say on matters and continue with the war.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:09 am

Josko's posted several times,
Where is Dako to reply?

Chariot's our clan historian
Reviving names from past war's carrion

Danryan's posts are all the same
"Why is it you are all so lame?"

NiMic's my favorite poster here
Day by day, and year by year

Freak and hard like pics and vids
But all like boobs, no more needs said!

Fishy is a patient saint
Dealing calm and jaffa cakes
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 am

eddie2 wrote:now lets drop it all let others have there say on matters and continue with the war.

It's pretty unrealistic for you to post a garbled string of paragraphs, replete with lies and inaccuracies, and then insist that no one respond to you.
Last edited by Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:11 am

Foxglove wrote:Josko's posted several times,
Where is Dako to reply?

Chariot's our clan historian
Reviving names from past war's carrion

Danryan's posts are all the same
"Why is it you are all so lame?"

NiMic's my favorite poster here
Day by day, and year by year

Freak and hard like pics and vids
But all like boobs, no more needs said!

Fishy is a patient saint
Dealing calm and jaffa cakes

lol i like the fishy part she is the one who calmed all down. and i think next war for you guys use her as contact organizer she does a brill job...
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: [CC4] KORT vs AKA 13-5

Postby Foxglove on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:18 am

"This post has already been reported."

Sorry, CDs.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:27 am

2013-06-13 22:13:19 - Shannon Apple: I will be gone from Tomorrow until Sunday. Someone will be taking my turns. Feel free to report that as well, Eddie.
2013-06-13 22:13:59 - Shannon Apple: otherwise, gl everyone.

You are the leader of your clan playing against us in that game and I informed you in the gamechat how long I'd be gone. You even said "Welcome back" when I took my turn.

Stop trying to cause trouble

To cover my own ass, this being my first clan war where I didn't know the rules, I also informed Nicky of when I'd be gone in case you tried anything. I asked her what was allowed etc. OH MY GOD. I WAS RIGHT! You did try it.
Last edited by Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 am

eddie2 wrote:now lets drop it all let others have there say on matters and continue with the war.

Yup eddie2, let's do it. And now, when next time you continue with old issues or start over with some other issues, this means you cannot stand behind your own words because you were the one who suggested to stop with it.

That will make you no different than people who are writing rules on one way, but doing things on other way, which in other words means they cannot stand behing their own words. Are you also like them to not stay behind your own words or are you better than them, only time will say.
Last edited by josko.ri on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby IcePack on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am

Do the world a favor and lock the thread permanently.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges