Conquer Club

[CC5] PACK vs. LHDD 22-39 of 61 LHDD Win FINAL 11/25

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (5-6)

Postby betiko on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:30 pm

jghost7 wrote: 2, Dragging on of games, has nothing to do with actual sportsmanship. Firstly, each player has a 24 hour period to take their turns. They will take them when it is time for them to conveniently do so. Secondly, in clan games, we generally fight to the end. I have witnessed some fantastic comebacks in my time and will never encourage anyone to give up on a game. Deal with it.

Ah come on, to a certain extent! At some point when one or two players in the team are eliminated, and the opponents have 10 times the troops and 4 times the drop in no spoils or in trench you can t possibly think for a second you ve got a chance. I agree that you shouldn t give up in a clan game, but until a certain extent. At some point it s just cleaning up and everybody knows it s game over. Anyway, you have stopped doing it these past few turns, I thank you for it but stop pretending that s not wasn t to be deliberately annoying. You were taking turns on games where there was still something going on and much more time left, while waiting for the final 5 minutes/simply missing the turn on the sure losses. Anyway, it s something you have stopped doing since my last message. I know, you got 24h and if you want to play after 23h55 over and over you have the right to do it but don t pretend it s because you had been thinking of a strategy and thought there was still a nano-chance.
Major betiko

Postby jghost7 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:58 pm

This post was made by betiko who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Last edited by jghost7 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major jghost7

Postby QuikSilver on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:42 pm

It's now a quote game. Last war we have been polite not Because you were Way to strong. Because we do have good sportmanship. When I see your last war xenophobia comments I do ask myself, why not now again?

I think it's Because we earn your respect... Or fear.

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
― Albert Einstein
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

Postby jghost7 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 pm

QuikSilver wrote:It's now a quote game. Last war we have been polite not Because you were Way to strong. Because we do have good sportmanship. When I see your last war xenophobia comments I do ask myself, why not now again?

I think it's Because we earn your respect... Or fear.

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
― Albert Einstein

Be specific. Be realistic. Without even having to look, I knew that something was off about your statement. But just to be sure I went back and reviewed that thread. Like I remembered, there was a bunch of good-natured ribbing and jests, seemingly from both sides. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Which comments do you find to be xenophobic? Xenophobia is the unreasoned fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange. It would be taking it a bit far for you to assert that anything posted was xenophobic rather than just war thread frolics playing on the french language aspect of the clan. It appears to me that we were all having a good time and no one had any issues at the time.

If I had to guess, they probably just got bored with it last time and decided to spend their time on other important activities.

Either way, have fun.

J

“The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.”

- Socrates
Major jghost7

Postby jltile1 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Shit I don't know what everyone is excited about, it hurts getting your Beans pushed in! That's what they tell me, now lay down and take it like Men! Round two Beans are flying every where.

Here is my quote We Run this shit !
JL
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:41 pm

jltile1 wrote:Shit I don't know what everyone is excited about, it hurts getting your Beans pushed in! That's what they tell me, now lay down and take it like Men! Round two Beans are flying every where.

JL

Tell me about it. You guys are losing so far and seem to have a hard time accepting it.

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama
Major betiko

Postby QuikSilver on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks, now I know. You fear us, that's a pretty cool feeling!

I'm having a good time in this war, I hope you feel the same.

We might win, we might loose. I get my point, it will be hard for you either way.

:)
Major QuikSilver

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (Starting soon)

Postby Momo33 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Starting to feel the heat here lol. PACK not used to be back in a war lol!! Should be funny to see how they handle all this presure to come back from behind to get the "sure win they thought they would have"!

jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:
smegal69 wrote:Good luck LHDD...... this is going to be fun, i know i will get a medal that betiko won't and chicks dig medals!!!

I ll still be ahead of you even if you win the war! :P

Gl guys!

No sign of confidence!! 49- 12 since they have betiko the true French Fri

Oh and by the way... 8-5 now ;)
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (Starting soon)

Postby jltile1 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Momo33 wrote:Starting to feel the heat here lol. PACK not used to be back in a war lol!! Should be funny to see how they handle all this presure to come back from behind to get the "sure win they thought they would have"!

jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:
smegal69 wrote:Good luck LHDD...... this is going to be fun, i know i will get a medal that betiko won't and chicks dig medals!!!

I ll still be ahead of you even if you win the war! :P

Gl guys!

No sign of confidence!! 49- 12 since they have betiko the true French Fri

Oh and by the way... 8-5 now ;)

Keep score and watch and learn you will be speaking slag when we are done !!!!
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:02 pm

betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Shit I don't know what everyone is excited about, it hurts getting your Beans pushed in! That's what they tell me, now lay down and take it like Men! Round two Beans are flying every where.

JL

Tell me about it. You guys are losing so far and seem to have a hard time accepting it.

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

I dont have a hard time with any thing just HARD, and bout to start the next wave of getting my beans handled. Second batch is looking good French will no longer even be a language. Please believe. The last war there was nothing to talk about now a marginal lead and the whole buch of you come out talking like you did something. Now You did give us the Win Betiko, according to your post in the last war, now its diffrent!
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:55 am

jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:

JL

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

I dont have a hard time with any thing just HARD, and bout to start the next wave of getting my beans handled. Second batch is looking good French will no longer even be a language. Please believe. The last war there was nothing to talk about now a marginal lead and the whole buch of you come out talking like you did something. Now You did give us the Win Betiko, according to your post in the last war, now its diffrent!

well aparently you predicted us getting only 12 wins this war, which will be done on batch 1 only. regarding your remark in red... looks like you like talking a lot out of your ass; get the lead in the war then open your mouth; cause as far as I know you guys haven't done anything yet. If you guys are as superior as you've pretended during all this thread I would've expected you to be ahead at this point, mostly with the dice luck you've been having. ;)
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:18 am

Emm doesn't talk unless he's winning/getting lucky. His silence now is deafening.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Momo33 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:55 am

jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:

JL

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

Lol... you seem to not be looking at the same 2nd set as I do lol. It doesn't look good for you. We have already put 2 games on our side to put our total of games to 13 (with the 11 that we have locked in 1st set) and I still don't see yourselves have an advantage on 1 game. And Berlin and FNA are still undecided ;)

Oh and nice job, you finished another game. 8-6 now!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby jltile1 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Momo33 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:

JL

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

Lol... you seem to not be looking at the same 2nd set as I do lol. It doesn't look good for you. We have already put 2 games on our side to put our total of games to 13 (with the 11 that we have locked in 1st set) and I still don't see yourselves have an advantage on 1 game. And Berlin and FNA are still undecided ;)

what two games are those ??? maybe 1 KC dubs but i cant see a 2nd
Major jltile1

Postby IcePack on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:54 pm

jghost7 wrote:1, score updates here are done at least once a week, more if I feel so inclined. If you feel that I am not fulfilling my obligations to maintain the war thread, feel free to bring it up to the cd's. I am not aware of any rules or instructions regarding the maintenance of war threads that say I have to update them according to your whims. While I understand that you are pretty excited about your quick start, your label of 'poor sportsmanship' is unwarranted and unappreciated, and is closer to actual poor sportsmanship. As I have previously stated, the thread will be updated regularly.

Just to be clear, the CD's rule is updates must be done at least once every two weeks.

If a thread goes longer than that, you can approach the CD's for a friendly reminder to the thread owner.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:02 am

IcePack wrote:
jghost7 wrote:1, score updates here are done at least once a week, more if I feel so inclined. If you feel that I am not fulfilling my obligations to maintain the war thread, feel free to bring it up to the cd's. I am not aware of any rules or instructions regarding the maintenance of war threads that say I have to update them according to your whims. While I understand that you are pretty excited about your quick start, your label of 'poor sportsmanship' is unwarranted and unappreciated, and is closer to actual poor sportsmanship. As I have previously stated, the thread will be updated regularly.

Just to be clear, the CD's rule is updates must be done at least once every two weeks.

If a thread goes longer than that, you can approach the CD's for a friendly reminder to the thread owner.

So he is running things faster than expected thanks ICE u da man.
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:06 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Emm doesn't talk unless he's winning/getting lucky. His silence now is deafening.

Dont think he has lost a game!!!! Maybe look before you open your trap :roll:
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 am

jltile1 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Emm doesn't talk unless he's winning/getting lucky. His silence now is deafening.

lol, you're making it too easy jl.... batch 1:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14768671

can't you remember the games you were in? :lol: :lol: (if you have such a selective memory I understand why you are so confident and you're talking as if you were leading)

also, this one is won:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14770249

and these 2 are tied:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14768695
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14768660

he's 2/3 right now and will end up batch 1 between 4/6 and 2/6.
Major betiko

Postby Momo33 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:31 am

jltile1 wrote:
Momo33 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
betiko wrote:

JL

"LHDD by a landslide"

-Yo mama

what two games are those ??? maybe 1 KC dubs but i cant see a 2nd

That's what I was telling you... you're not looking at the good 2nd set! Sorry bro!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:17 am

betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

lol, you're making it too easy jl.... batch 1:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14768671

can't you remember the games you were in? :lol: :lol: (if you have such a selective memory I understand why you are so confident and you're talking as if you were leading)

also, this one is won:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14770249

and these 2 are tied:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14768695
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=14768660

he's 2/3 right now and will end up batch 1 between 4/6 and 2/6.

I was hoping caff did the work but guess you have tons of free time !
Major jltile1

Postby QuikSilver on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:22 am

IcePack wrote:

I thought we were just having fun and that was normal discussion of a clan war thread. it's cool! :D

''Everyone seemed to be having a good time.''
''It appears to me that we were all having a good time and no one had any issues at the time.''
- jghost7
Major QuikSilver

Postby Momo33 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:24 am

QuikSilver wrote:
IcePack wrote:

I thought we were just having fun and that was normal discussion of a clan war thread. it's cool! :D

''Everyone seemed to be having a good time.''
''It appears to me that we were all having a good time and no one had any issues at the time.''
- jghost7

Houuuu... right on Quik!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Pack are hilarious. Most of them are good guys, it's just the loud ones that are hypocrites. Give it plenty but can't take it. Keep going LHDD.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby QuikSilver on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:15 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Pack are hilarious. Most of them are good guys, it's just the loud ones that are hypocrites. Give it plenty but can't take it. Keep going LHDD.

I couldn't agree more!

You resumed it well
Major QuikSilver

Postby jltile1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Holy shit your guys dice been crazy good. I will say you are also playing well no saying your not. Nice job LHDD my hat is off to you guys with all respect. But can i still get some bean pushing going on ???? Battle for Iraq LOLOLOOLLL<OLOLOLOOLLOLOLLOLLOLLLLOOOLLOOLLLL MY BEANS ARE EVERYWHERE!!
Major jltile1

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges