Conquer Club

[CC13] Conquerors Cup XIII - Winner: TOFU, MVP: Caymanmew

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC13] Conquerors Cup XIII - Round 1 Starts 1/15/23

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:45 am

detlef wrote:
rockfist wrote:I think you have the CC Forum confused with the Penthouse Forum.
Perhaps there's a better place to call out this behavior. It happened in our Cup battle with GoN, so I put it here. I realize the subject matter is rather lurid and apologize for offending anyone's more delicate sensibilities.

I would suggest your war thread:
viewtopic.php?f=441&t=239063
That's where trash talking between warring clans and calling each other out for various reasons usually occurs.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby detlef on Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:58 am

Doc_Brown wrote:
detlef wrote:
Perhaps there's a better place to call out this behavior. It happened in our Cup battle with GoN, so I put it here. I realize the subject matter is rather lurid and apologize for offending anyone's more delicate sensibilities.

That's where trash talking between warring clans and calling each other out for various reasons usually occurs.
Sorry, I guess that makes sense. I just now posted it there. Should I delete this one?
Colonel detlef

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:09 am

Probably best. Or ask the mods to either move the relevant posts over there or delete them outright.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby detlef on Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:31 am

Doc_Brown wrote:Probably best. Or ask the mods to either move the relevant posts over there or delete them outright.
done. again, apologies
Colonel detlef

Postby detlef on Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:25 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
detlef wrote:

apparently the powers that be found that to be unsuitable as well.
Colonel detlef

Postby Caymanmew on Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:25 pm

S&M has beaten A^ in the finals of CC12, therefore S&M is now locked in as the first seed while A^ is the second seed.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Caymanmew on Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:21 pm

AWOL has 22 wins vs GON and has officially won the war. Therefore their next round matchup vs S&M is now set and the 6-week deadline will be starting this Sunday March 12th and will go through till April 23rd.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:30 pm

Caymanmew wrote:AWOL has 22 wins vs GON and has officially won the war. Therefore their next round matchup vs S&M is now set and the 6-week deadline will be starting this Sunday March 12th and will go through till April 23rd.

the funniest part is that AWOL was going to disband before the cup started, but when we saw we're playing GON we decided to stick together just to knock them out. :lol:

half a clan with 1/3rd of its leaders contributing (not me), almost no comms and multiple people quitting. still wins vs GON.

it's almost sad. funny, but sad.

and yes we're playing vs S&M because otherwise GON will be allowed back in the cup via forfeit.

GGs!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby detlef on Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:05 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:AWOL has 22 wins vs GON and has officially won the war. Therefore their next round matchup vs S&M is now set and the 6-week deadline will be starting this Sunday March 12th and will go through till April 23rd.

the funniest part is that AWOL was going to disband before the cup started, but when we saw we're playing GON we decided to stick together just to knock them out. :lol:

half a clan with 1/3rd of its leaders contributing (not me), almost no comms and multiple people quitting. still wins vs GON.

and yes we're playing vs S&M because otherwise GON will be allowed back in the cup via forfeit.

GGs!

grit and bitterness will drag our half cannibalized zombie carcass across the finish line. mark my words.

To all who come next before us, take heed. you are battling the undead. prepare accordingly.
Colonel detlef

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:07 pm

Give me josko in all my games.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby josko.ri on Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:26 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:

GGs!

It is very sad (funny, but sad) that you consider a win versus clan ranked lower than 1000 F400 points as an incredible achievement. :lol:

I thought you have higher competitive standards than that. ;)

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Give me josko in all my games.

Just join all my games, I will wipe the floor with you. ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby rockfist on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:25 pm

It’s not the best look, I’ve ever seen, but hey that’s just like my opinion man.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:16 pm

josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

GGs!

It is very sad (funny, but sad) that you consider a win versus clan ranked lower than 1000 F400 points as an incredible achievement. :lol:

did i state it's an achievement, of any kind? if you read between the lines you'll notice two things.

1/ we knew we'd win the war even with the dying state our clan was in
2/ i enjoy talking shit about GON

that's about it :D
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:46 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

GGs!

did i state it's an achievement, of any kind? if you read between the lines you'll notice two things.

I dont really remember (if ever?) that a clan ranked 1100+ lost full clan war versus a clan ranked below 1000.

So you are rejoicing about something that was very much expected outcome.

You can also rejoice how LHDD wiped the floor with you, and rank differeence between LHDD and you is lower than between you and GON.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:13 am

josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

GGs!

I dont really remember (if ever?) that a clan ranked 1100+ lost full clan war versus a clan ranked below 1000.

So you are rejoicing about something that was very much expected outcome.

You can also rejoice how LHDD wiped the floor with you, and rank differeence between LHDD and you is lower than between you and GON.

you are completely missing the point but it's ok lol
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby SoN!c on Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:27 am

josko.ri wrote:It is very sad (funny, but sad) that you consider a win versus clan ranked lower than 1000 F400 points as an incredible achievement. :lol:

josko.ri wrote:So you are rejoicing about something that was very much expected outcome.

:lol: :lol:

TrafalgarLaw01 8/10 wins
Nut Shot Scott 8/11 wins

They and other AWOL players won it coffeebean, they were leading the games they were in and played super =D> =D> =D> Congrats, well played both and the others too! =D> =D> =D> - not you though beanie - you lost about 50% of your games..

iAmCaffeine wrote:half a clan with 1/3rd of its leaders contributing (not me), almost no comms and multiple people quitting.

The quitting part was more halfway, not like you present it. We saw the multiple gamechat notifications from multiple people quitting like 2023-02-23 05:48:27 - maburaad: Trafalgar Covering until further notice. Mabs is away from cc for a while

Im pretty sure they all leave because of you.

iAmCaffeine wrote:and yes we're playing vs S&M because otherwise GON will be allowed back in the cup via forfeit.

Sad unsportive comment, like the rest of most things you say, but that's you right?

Anyways, good luck beanie!

Well played 22-12 =D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:36 pm

still rent free in your head it seems.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby SoN!c on Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:54 pm

Just not not sure what coffeebean you are, at first i was thinking the rhesus monkeys and Formosan rock macaques spit bean or the Indonesia's palm civet pooped. But your definitely a quaker. Quakers are essentially defected beans. They're a slightly more yellow color and are generally a disfigured shape. Terrible sports too.
Major SoN!c

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:44 pm

Good luck in your next war! :D
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby detlef on Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:53 am

SoN!c wrote:Just not not sure what coffeebean you are, at first i was thinking the rhesus monkeys and Formosan rock macaques spit bean or the Indonesia's palm civet pooped. But your definitely a quaker. Quakers are essentially defected beans. They're a slightly more yellow color and are generally a disfigured shape. Terrible sports too.

coming strong with the coffee bean smack

eta: I probably shouldn't be sharing this, but if you really want to piss him off, talk about tea. Oolong in particular makes him FURIOUS.
Colonel detlef

Postby SoN!c on Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:53 pm

detlef wrote:
SoN!c wrote:Just not not sure what coffeebean you are, at first i was thinking the rhesus monkeys and Formosan rock macaques spit bean or the Indonesia's palm civet pooped. But your definitely a quaker. Quakers are essentially defected beans. They're a slightly more yellow color and are generally a disfigured shape. Terrible sports too.

coming strong with the coffee bean smack

eta: I probably shouldn't be sharing this, but if you really want to piss him off, talk about tea. Oolong in particular makes him FURIOUS.

Thanks Detlef!

But that would be pushing it. Lets not go there. Also im just responding to quakerbean's terrible sportsmanship. Mentioning Oolong to a quakerbean would be equally bad sports.
Major SoN!c

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:48 pm

This is my favorite:

MagnusGreeol 0/6 - just hot, stinky garbage

In all fairness, GON isn't very good so yes, we should graciously accept the victory.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby SoN!c on Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:55 pm

Nobody from GoN besides me reads this, so if you wanna troll somebody troll me.

PS: At some point, an abnormally pale bean may emerge from a coffee roaster.

That light coloured bean is not under-roasted,
rest assured, it is simply a "quaker". A defected "yellow" immature bean that lacks potent abilities to become an adult bean.

IN SHORT: quakers are immature beans so "Quaker coffee" is the term used for a faulty – most commonly under ripe – coffee bean.
Major SoN!c

Postby Caymanmew on Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:05 pm

ATL has beaten RET.

ATL vs FALL 6 weeks starts this Sunday, March 19th, and goes until April 30th.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Caymanmew on Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:43 pm

REP has beaten LOW.

REP vs TOFU 6 weeks starts this Sunday, March 26th, and goes until May 7th.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges