Conquer Club

A message for the BSS

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A message for the BSS

Postby owenator on Mon May 25, 2009 12:38 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:
littlebrother2k7 wrote:
Moneymatt wrote:guys, my choice to leave was my choice and lil bro, please dont bring it up in this as IB have beaten BSS in a war before...

money we all give IB credit for winning the 1st one. thats why i dont understand what hidden and LFAW are fighting over. i thought we ended the bad blood between us maybe i was wrong. oh well we will do it again and hopefully after this one we can all be happy.

hehe BSS is scared... :lol:

and full of their own clan drama.

Post by hiddendragon Ā» Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 am

Wow, so much animosity.
This is only a game people.

I was serious about my THOTA comment. IB has some real nice team players and you all might do better then you think.

Between Clan Leagues and the other Clan War we are currently involved in throw in real life and I am almost to busy for the engagements the BSS are involved in ATM but thankfully lbk27 has offered to run this clan war. LB, a word of advice, the IB leadership dictates who runs clan wars from their end not us.

Thanks LFAW, that means a lot. You are also a pretty good player and you don't seem like one to get pissed for no reason at all from what I have seen. I just wanna let you guys know that i won't be participating in this so called "clan war". It sounds like a personal vendetta to me. If this means my resgnation from the BSS, then so be it. It would be a shame, b/c I have a lot of friends in the BSS, but there is a bit too much drama going on here for my wellbeing.
Thanks a lot
Q

I don't need to run off my mouth to goad them and act childish, unlike some other people. GQ, as I have posted before...there are some people in BSS that are people are honourable and respectable. Your words certainly show the type of honour that is lacking from the leadership @ BSS.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Mon May 25, 2009 1:18 pm

scared of what? is a game man cant you all figure this out? we just waiting on IB side to come and handle this war. notice owenator talk bout how we are stirring up shit but he never closes his mouth. grow up you said right with your little kermit picture up there. or is that for the kids to come and talk to you? :-s
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby owenator on Mon May 25, 2009 2:37 pm

littlebrother2k7 wrote:scared of what? is a game man cant you all figure this out? we just waiting on IB side to come and handle this war. notice owenator talk bout how we are stirring up shit but he never closes his mouth. grow up you said right with your little kermit picture up there. or is that for the kids to come and talk to you? :-s

WHAT?!! a) my point exactly. I've finished my trash talking and was being civil and diplomatic. I have a right to defend myself and you guys made it personal and now you are even making it MORE personal. b) if there are any mods/admins viewing this thread, I think a warning should be warranted against littlebrother2k7. He's PURPOSELY baiting me and I do NOT appreciate someone trying to imply that I am some kind of pedophile. He's drawn the line and exactly why I stated before that I have no respect for him, and furthermore proves my point of how childish he is. Admins/mods, please advise if I have to submit an actual 'form' for abuse from littlebrother2k7?
Lieutenant owenator

Postby jpcloet on Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 pm

4 Pages of mud-slinging is enough. Let's see some actual games get played. Prove your worth in a challenge.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Bruceswar on Mon May 25, 2009 2:53 pm

jpcloet wrote:4 Pages of mud-slinging is enough. Let's see some actual games get played. Prove your worth in a challenge.

I say go 4 more pages... We need some bad blood in CC...
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby owenator on Mon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
jpcloet wrote:4 Pages of mud-slinging is enough. Let's see some actual games get played. Prove your worth in a challenge.

Honestly Brucie, out of anyone here in IB, I have more than enough reason to start something with BSS but Lukey started the challenge. And in all honesty, littlebrother2k7 is harmless only because his clan is huge and he gets this notion that EVERYONE would support him. There's nothing more that I would like to do than continue with this bantering back and forth, but flame wars are gone and I'm not about to try to play littlebro's game of baiting. Obviously, some people have some issues.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Mon May 25, 2009 4:14 pm

we cant yet JP they dont have a person to handle there side of the clan war. the sent moneymatt and guylian but they both quit. so know i sit and wait for the next clan member they send.

LFAW said he would have someone here soon so we will wait til then i guess. so ready for war but no one to represent there side. :-s
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby Easy n Dirty on Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 pm

owenator wrote:
littlebrother2k7 wrote:scared of what? is a game man cant you all figure this out? we just waiting on IB side to come and handle this war. notice owenator talk bout how we are stirring up shit but he never closes his mouth. grow up you said right with your little kermit picture up there. or is that for the kids to come and talk to you? :-s

WHAT?!! a) my point exactly. I've finished my trash talking and was being civil and diplomatic. I have a right to defend myself and you guys made it personal and now you are even making it MORE personal. b) if there are any mods/admins viewing this thread, I think a warning should be warranted against littlebrother2k7. He's PURPOSELY baiting me and I do NOT appreciate someone trying to imply that I am some kind of pedophile. He's drawn the line and exactly why I stated before that I have no respect for him, and furthermore proves my point of how childish he is. Admins/mods, please advise if I have to submit an actual 'form' for abuse from littlebrother2k7?

Cue up the race card, owenator will be playing that one any moment now...
Lieutenant Easy n Dirty

Postby owenator on Tue May 26, 2009 2:02 am

Easy n Dirty wrote:
owenator wrote:

Cue up the race card, owenator will be playing that one any moment now...

Obviously you're Caucasian. If you have any idea what it is to be racially discriminated, and abused you'd be pissed off. And I experienced that from one of your so-called leaders. Listen douche, just shut up because when it comes to racism, I will NOT tolerate your goading as I have endure much enough. I don't need someone to try to remind me of the hardships I have gone through real life. So, if I get a warning...I could give two shits because a motherfucker like you deserves to get your face smashed in with my fist. So, stop with your baiting of the racism issue - it IS a personal issue with me.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby ronsizzle on Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 am

Bruceswar wrote:

i like bad blood
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue May 26, 2009 2:44 am

easy leave owen alone. same to you owen. we are all done talking just got to wait for IB to figure out what they going to do. no more words need to be said except those that are running the war.

thx
LB
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Tue May 26, 2009 2:49 am

Imjcb wrote:You're a pathetic little man from a pathetic little country.

Xenophobia ah I get it.

Since when have we gone anti-american?

Cheap tactics BSS...
Colonel LFAW

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 am

LFAW wrote:
Imjcb wrote:You're a pathetic little man from a pathetic little country.

Xenophobia ah I get it.

Since when have we gone anti-american?

Cheap tactics BSS...

LFAW you challenge us to war but have no one to run it for you. you say we are scared of what i have no clue. yet you are the ones failing to get this going and still running off at the mouth bout us. we are doing the same so i dont want to put the blame just on you.

forget the crap talking it is time for war you got 2 days to find me someone to handle this with me. either we start setting this up by thursday or we both know that IB backed out. i am sick of seeing both sides act like fools and this has gone on long enough.

Thursday by the time i get home from work 7 pm mnt time i better have a note in my pm box from someone ready to handle your side. next time be more prepared b4 calling someone out.

THX
LB

p.s. for all members of Imperial Brit if this goes to clan war like it should. good luck to you all
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 am

Who says your calling the shots? You know why we are having problems and if you want a fair war you can wait a few more days. Not least because I AM ON HOLIDAY, do you not get it? I have to sign in everyday just to respond to idiot posts like yours.

If you want a proper Clan War Director to consult with you will wait a few more days till I have time to run an election properly. Or ofc I can send you a bill at 1 Euro for 20 Minutes of Internet.

Your decision :P

LFAW
Colonel LFAW

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:50 am

LFAW wrote:Who says your calling the shots? You know why we are having problems and if you want a fair war you can wait a few more days. Not least because I AM ON HOLIDAY, do you not get it? I have to sign in everyday just to respond to idiot posts like yours.

If you want a proper Clan War Director to consult with you will wait a few more days till I have time to run an election properly. Or ofc I can send you a bill at 1 Euro for 20 Minutes of Internet.

Your decision :P

LFAW

didnt you challenge us isnt that how this started. when you ask for clan war you should have your side ready to handle your parts. due to the incompetence and excuse you make i have set a deadline. either you meet it or move on thats the bottom line and yes i do see it as i call the shots since you got no one from yourside trying to.

next time you make this kind of challenge make sure you got the time to do so. like i said thursday 7p.m mnt time I am sick of wasting our time on you. now the ball is in your court what do you do step to the plate or sit on the bench.

LB

P.S. have a good vacation
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Tue May 26, 2009 7:28 am

Looks like my friends finally show, Lozzini will be handling the War from here as he has no previous issues with BSS.

Enough for words. I'll see you in Yer Village. :P :lol:

In kindest regards and off for a drink,
LFAW
Colonel LFAW

Postby owenator on Tue May 26, 2009 1:43 pm

littlebrother2k7 wrote:easy leave owen alone. same to you owen. we are all done talking just got to wait for IB to figure out what they going to do. no more words need to be said except those that are running the war.

thx
LB

what the f*ck do you mean? Have you had shit put in your face to eat? Urinated on? Have someone trying to put their penis in your face? NO. So don't tell me to take it easy, or same 'are you going to use the race card'? f*ck you littlebro, and f*ck you you easyndouche. Do I see an apology? No. Nor am I going to ask for one. I remained civil. I didn't say ANYTHING to goad your clan members, and in fact I clearly stated that I didn't hate all the members of BSS. I said what I needed to say via trash talking, but realized that I was too mature for it and simply let everything go. Now, your clan members are wanting to make it personal? f*ck him. I still want to smash his fucking face in. Fucking asshole. See? This is what happens when you fucking goad people, you piss them off by making it personal on a sensitive and personal matter. Fucking douches.
Lieutenant owenator

Postby jpcloet on Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Ok, that's enough. Gave this a little room and both sides abused it. Play games and stop with the forum crap, as this is all spam now and bordering, if not crossing, the flame line. Locked.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Previous

Return to Clan Archives