Conquer Club

Bandits Bid Farewell!!!

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Bandits Bid Farewell!!!

Postby mpjh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah, right, like JB is wicked -- that really took off didn't it.

You guys got to do better than that. Hey, I got it why do you sit in a tight circle, tell each other how great your are, and get off together.
Cadet mpjh

Postby frozen_flame on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Some form of circle jerk, with a side-order of ego boosting? THAT'S your big flame attack? Well damn, I am in awe of your prowess. Honestly, you should run classes, O glorious teacher. Please, teach the world how to flame and troll as effectively as you - without you to come down and teach us, I honestly don't see how we'll cope.

Anyway, i'd quite like to see daydream fap. >_>
Sergeant frozen_flame

Postby jbrettlip on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:54 pm

I told you twill wanted to a bandit more than anything. Now he has retired too.

MPJH, bad news, your outhouse has entered foreclosure. First your sense of humor had been repossessed, then your penis was massively downsized and now this. Now I am off to my circle jerk. I hope you and Kotaro don't hurt yourselves trying to form a two man "We hate the Bandits" daisy chain.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby mpjh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Gosh, guys I thought this was a victory lap and not a faux flame in FW.

Geez wicked you could do better then that, even outside FW.
Cadet mpjh

Postby nagerous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

mpjh wrote:Gosh, guys I thought this was a victory lap and not a faux flame in FW.

Geez wicked you could do better then that, even outside FW.

You came into this thread, about our clan to troll and flame... what do you expect, people to just ignore it?
Captain nagerous

Postby mpjh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 pm

You created this thread to toot your horn. It irritated a lot of people that your ego driven clan had, once again, to blow its arrogance across the forums. We just called you on it. You don't like being called on your blowhard baloney.

Besides, you keep saying your are going away -- just when can we close the door?
Cadet mpjh

Postby nagerous on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:48 pm

:| You just don't get it do you?? :|
Captain nagerous

Postby mpjh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Neither do you, my friend, neither do you.
Cadet mpjh

Postby Kotaro on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:54 pm

So what is this doing here anyway? I thought this forum was for Clan Challenges, not parties for (fail) clans leaving.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby mpjh on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm

They are not leaving, just blowing smoke.
Cadet mpjh

Postby jbrettlip on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Kotaro wrote:So what is this doing here anyway? I thought this forum was for Clan Challenges, not parties for (fail) clans leaving.

I thought you quit months ago. Go post in your own, "I am leaving CC" thread. It has probably sunk to page 9 by now....because nobody cares about you.

MPJH, why are you here? looking for a clan challenge even though you aren't in a clan?

You both are pathetic individuals. We made a thread to be blowhards and YOU called us on it???? Gee thanks, I never had any idea we were patting ourselves on the back with this thread. You are so wise.

Someday, perhaps you will be a leader not a follower; a pitcher, not a catcher; a hammer and not the nail...but until then you can continue to be BpB fanboys and groupies. Just be sure my coffee is 94 degrees F or I will throw it in your pimply, ugly faces.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby king achilles on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:39 pm

If you guys want this thread to stay in this forum, please keep your posts on topic and try not to flame anyone. If you guys would like to continue this path and turn it into a flame thread, we can always transfer this into Flame wars or simply lock it.

Your choice.

Blame the others all you want, if we see exchanging posts with contents to flame another, at least you know where this thread will be going. Keep this civil and keep it on topic.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby owenshooter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 pm

thank you all for the sweet words and well wishes!!! and i hope the clan challenge arena continues to grow and prosper... i know that our participation in challenges/wars made us a much tighter group of friends (even me and brett who have known each other for over 20 years)... i hope to see the unity and commradery that this forum creates continues to flourish, even though it's greatest champions are bidding adieu... ciao, love and kisses!!!! good luck in the future!!!-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby mpjh on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 am

Good bye.
Cadet mpjh

Postby TheBro on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

What will we do without are clan challenge champions?! 8-)

Congrats, and farewell Bandits. You have made us all laugh, sometimes out loud, sometimes at Kotaro. It was funny either way! Your obnoxiousness as a clan will be dearly missed. That's paradoxical. Cool.
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
Colonel TheBro

Postby Johnny Rockets on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Well I'd like to thank Frozen Flame for picking up the gauntlet, and defending the Honor of the soon to be defunct BPB. He played a solid game, but was just soon overwhelmed by pure awsomeness. A shame that your not doing clan challenges anymore, so I guess i'll resort to picking you guys off one by one.

So you'll find buddy in the alley broken and bruised, lying in a pool of puke with his empty pockets turned out.

Feel free to avenge him.

game:4448955
PM for the PW

JRock
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby mpjh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Hmmm, seems the the clan may have to stick around for a bit, or are you going to walk away from that.
Cadet mpjh

Postby Johnny Rockets on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:27 pm

I'ts not a clan challenge. If they can't beat me solo, I'm not embarassing myself in my own clan by suggesting we as a group play them.......It would be like trashing a daycare.

And I'm trying to bait them in a good natured kind of way. I just want to beat on 'em until they send out Bret or Owen. I just love to play.

However You dude....are pretty bitter.

Why so?

JRock
Code: Select all
http://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/North-Carolina-Prevention-Project-ad-300x208.jpg
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby Snorri1234 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:21 pm

It was fun while it lasted but it's time for newer things and letting the youngsters have their try with clans.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby frozen_flame on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Johnny Rockets wrote:Well I'd like to thank Frozen Flame for picking up the gauntlet, and defending the Honor of the soon to be defunct BPB. He played a solid game, but was just soon overwhelmed by pure awsomeness. A shame that your not doing clan challenges anymore, so I guess i'll resort to picking you guys off one by one.

So you'll find buddy in the alley broken and bruised, lying in a pool of puke with his empty pockets turned out.

Feel free to avenge him.

game:4448955
PM for the PW

JRock

Wait what?

I wasn't that drunk mate >_>. You played well, gg to that, but the way both of us started, meh. I knew you'd win ^^ and I didn't know I'd be playing for the honour of the BpB, as far as I knew it was a friendly game since you wanted one.

And mpjh, it's not good to get so riled up about things - calm down, get drunk. If you don't like what we're doing, it's fine to just leave us to do our thing.
Sergeant frozen_flame

Postby mpjh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:52 pm

It is way too much fun to chat your ego's down. If you don't like it, ignore it.
Cadet mpjh

Postby frozen_flame on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:05 pm

mpjh wrote:It is way too much fun to chat your ego's down. If you don't like it, ignore it.

gl with that, then.
Sergeant frozen_flame

Postby mpjh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Not hard to do. See, you guys like to ignore the fact that you have two of the most obnoxious, insulting members in any forum. Owenshooter and Jb routinely insult other members, persist in arguments long after there is any value, and gloat in finding any weakness in others. Granted they are persistent fighters against racism on the site and for a mediation technique with mods. But, I and other have been insulted by them so often, and irritated by their endless, inane, and pompous posting, that we are glad to see them going.

I had hoped you all would say "goodbye" and leave, but I guess you are going to persist the faux victim mode and continue this thread, like you matter.
Cadet mpjh

Postby andre the giant on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!
Captain andre the giant

Postby frozen_flame on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:03 pm

mpjh wrote:Not hard to do. See, you guys like to ignore the fact that you have two of the most obnoxious, insulting members in any forum. Owenshooter and Jb routinely insult other members, persist in arguments long after there is any value, and gloat in finding any weakness in others. Granted they are persistent fighters against racism on the site and for a mediation technique with mods. But, I and other have been insulted by them so often, and irritated by their endless, inane, and pompous posting, that we are glad to see them going.

I had hoped you all would say "goodbye" and leave, but I guess you are going to persist the faux victim mode and continue this thread, like you matter.

(Y)

Everyone matters, we are all part of the mesh of life.
Sergeant frozen_flame

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives