Conquer Club

Perception of Top 10 Clans [Annually + Longevity]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TOP 5 CC CLANS by Year

Postby Seulessliathan on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 am

can you explain please on which database you make this top list Blitz? if you notice in 2008 clans which are formed in 2006 , how can you be sure you have a correct top list for 2007? IĀ“m pretty sure TSM is not the only clan you ignored for 2 years, and by guessing it might be formed in 2008 after jim already posted TSM was founded 2006 doesnĀ“t prove that you carefully read in forum and have an objective view on all clans. No offense here, iĀ“m sure nobody would be able to do so.
it seems to me that you make your list just by looking at a few clan wars and by personal sympathie. i think this is your true and honest opinion, and you read a lot in forum, you have a good overview about all the clan actions, but nobody of us knows all about clans, i think one single player canĀ“t rate all clans in a fair way. IĀ“m pretty sure i couldnĀ“t even rate the top 10 clans fairly, just for 2009. You know all this stuff better, but let me doubt you can judge all clans about all the time.

let me make a suggestion:

delete your top lists for now.
ask cla members to work out these top lists in cla forum. there are 2 members of several clans , letĀ“s hope they rate the clans which arenĀ“t in cla too. Let them discuss and make a poll or something. They can make something like clan leaders did for rating clans for Conquerers Club. Perhaps you can use that list for 2009.
Possible that they come up with exactly your lists. If they do so .... well done ... and then we can be sure itĀ“s not the opinion of a single player, but the opinion of many clan leaders.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 am

Why not leave 2010 out of the list altogether - it really does seem a bit premature just six weeks into the year. Heck, I'm still finding champagne corks behind the sofa cushions.

Am surprised The Untouchables don't get in there somewhere. The Summer of 2008 was a glorious time for us.

So Blitzy...what's your next list going to be? The Top 10 people who make lists perhaps?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Qwert on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

So Blitzy...what's your next list going to be? The Top 10 people who make lists perhaps?
:lol:
maybe =THOTA Top 5 Clan Achievement :lol:

I must say,that only in one case Thota can be first in 2010-If win Clan League and Conquer Clan Cup. I think that this is now 2 most importan competition for Clans.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 am

Incandenza wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:I wasn't into clans back in 2007, so I don't have personal experience. However, Bushwackers officially show a record of 0-1, perhaps they shouldn't make the list.

I dunno, bro, the bushwackers were badass... alster, eye, neph, ak, highborn, eddymush, I think even milk jugs was a BW at one point. Not a clan to be taken lightly.

I miss the BW, we rocked. And I just saw the first post where the BW were under Dragoons... umm no. Also, thota was listed as #1 the first year they formed, probably not. thota were like a bunch of high school girls the first year with all the bickering going on inside.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby khazalid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 am

it was gonna be a cold day in hell before anyone else got to be prom-queen.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:47 am

happy2seeyou wrote:
Incandenza wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:I wasn't into clans back in 2007, so I don't have personal experience. However, Bushwackers officially show a record of 0-1, perhaps they shouldn't make the list.

I dunno, bro, the bushwackers were badass... alster, eye, neph, ak, highborn, eddymush, I think even milk jugs was a BW at one point. Not a clan to be taken lightly.

I miss the BW, we rocked. And I just saw the first post where the BW were under Dragoons... umm no. Also, thota was listed as #1 the first year they formed, probably not. thota were like a bunch of high school girls the first year with all the bickering going on inside.

=D> =D> :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby waseemalim on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
happy2seeyou wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

=D> =D> :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

yea, didnt they lose to Wild_Tiger & Co.?
Life is what happens while you are busy playing Conquer Club.
Brigadier waseemalim

Postby jiminski on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm

heheh ... hmm now what's the British equivalent of Popcorn.... .. ahh yeas! *jim opens up his old-newspaper parcel and begins to munch on its contents - cured salted pig-sphincter, deep fried in lard - and awaits the impending spectacle*
Lieutenant jiminski

Postby Big Whiskey on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:

You were in THOTA?If not,how do you know what was "going on inside" :-s

Didn't THOTA defeat the BW by a 20 game margin in 07?
General Big Whiskey

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm

jpcloet wrote:2007 should include.....

The Untouchables
LOD

who both had very good showings in the attempted clan league at that time. Heck, Dragoons had 2 teams in there at the time and were doing well. LOD had several wins in 2007 including over BH. LOD tied THOTA in that league in their matchup.

viewtopic.php?f=442&t=26090

KOE split into LOD and TUC. Most of the old LOD members in that challenge now belong to LOW who were formed out of LOD eg Reptile etc.

ok, would you have Lod ranked higher then Low in 2007? and would Lod and Low both be ranked higher then regulators or bushwackers?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:can you explain please on which database you make this top list Blitz? if you notice in 2008 clans which are formed in 2006 , how can you be sure you have a correct top list for 2007? IĀ“m pretty sure TSM is not the only clan you ignored for 2 years, and by guessing it might be formed in 2008 after jim already posted TSM was founded 2006 doesnĀ“t prove that you carefully read in forum and have an objective view on all clans. No offense here, iĀ“m sure nobody would be able to do so.
it seems to me that you make your list just by looking at a few clan wars and by personal sympathie. i think this is your true and honest opinion, and you read a lot in forum, you have a good overview about all the clan actions, but nobody of us knows all about clans, i think one single player canĀ“t rate all clans in a fair way. IĀ“m pretty sure i couldnĀ“t even rate the top 10 clans fairly, just for 2009. You know all this stuff better, but let me doubt you can judge all clans about all the time.

let me make a suggestion:

delete your top lists for now.
ask cla members to work out these top lists in cla forum. there are 2 members of several clans , letĀ“s hope they rate the clans which arenĀ“t in cla too. Let them discuss and make a poll or something. They can make something like clan leaders did for rating clans for Conquerers Club. Perhaps you can use that list for 2009.
Possible that they come up with exactly your lists. If they do so .... well done ... and then we can be sure itĀ“s not the opinion of a single player, but the opinion of many clan leaders.

it is just my opinion seul, and I open to changes as I have edit page 1 like 10 times already if not more.

Let me know your personal rankings for each year.
General Blitzaholic

Postby AAFitz on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:How did Empire jump over IA? from 2009 to 2010 when Empire is getting blown away in the CLA season 2 league?

BTW Regulators over Legion for 5th spot in 2008

yeah, you probably right there. I was going by the cup clan votes.

You can always change it, if it becomes untrue at some point. :D

But maybe throw in a date so no one thinks you are claiming to be 2010 top clan...yet. ;)
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Big Whiskey wrote:

Because I'm sneaky. :twisted:

Besides, there can't be lists of ranks from back when there was no system to track all the competitive clans. All "opinion" lists should be deleted.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

you are wrong again court, we smoked the bushwackers 31-11 in a 42 game series in 2007, and dragoons played us much closer is why you are behind them, but the bushwackers were awesome in 2006 and early in 2007, then fell apart after we dismantled them.
General Blitzaholic

Re: TOP CC CLANS by Years

Postby jpcloet on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:19 pm

I'd have to look, but LOW was formed like July/August 2007 (just after Reptile recruited me into LOD) so I don't think they had a challenge in the books that year.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby khazalid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

i reckon you're better off deleting this thread too. nothing good can possibly come of it.
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:25 pm

khazalid wrote:i reckon you're better off deleting this thread too. nothing good can possibly come of it.

Exactly. At least I'll be able to get a laugh at people stroking themselves
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby khazalid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 pm

that would be something good :D

<3

perhaps it is time to recruit some women. i'm getting tired of all the horsecalls.
Last edited by khazalid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Georgerx7di on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:32 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:
khazalid wrote:i reckon you're better off deleting this thread too. nothing good can possibly come of it.

Exactly. At least I'll be able to get a laugh at people stroking themselves

Meh Courtney, always talking dirty. Tisk tisk.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Clan Ladder: Oct-Nov 2009

here are Jp's results from that time frame, what I have is pretty close, and still subject to change.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:36 pm

AAFitz wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:How did Empire jump over IA? from 2009 to 2010 when Empire is getting blown away in the CLA season 2 league?

BTW Regulators over Legion for 5th spot in 2008

yeah, you probably right there. I was going by the cup clan votes.

You can always change it, if it becomes untrue at some point. :D

But maybe throw in a date so no one thinks you are claiming to be 2010 top clan...yet. ;)

thanks fitzy, I will make another edit on page 1.

for all those concerned I got the information for 2010 by chuuuuck and at least 20 clans voted on top clans for 2010, here they are again.

January 30th, 2010, CC CLANS vote and speaks of ranking of Clans. Below are the poll results.

Seed - Clan - Average - Std. Dev.
1. THOTA - 1.17 - 0.38
2. TSM - 2.47 - 2.04
2. TOFU - 3.78 - 1.17
3. EMPIRE - 4.67 - 1.85
4. IA - 4.78 - 1.44
5. Low - 6.44 - 2.23
6. KORT - 6.72 - 2.52
7. ID - 7.50 - 2.66
8. Nemesis - 10.28 - 3.44
9. BSS - 11.22 - 2.84
10. The Legion - 11.28 - 3.36
11. G1 - 11.61 - 3.42
12. O&H - 12.11 - 2.81
13. AoC - 13.72 - 3.61
14. Mythology - 14.61 - 3.09
15. DD - 15.17 - 3.42
16. BotFM - 15.33 - 3.58
17. L4D - 15.67 - 2.79
18. DVDLL - 15.89 - 2.73
19. EE - 17.50 - 2.04
20. LotZ - 18.72 - 2.19

this is where the 2010 ranks came from, but it is only based on 1st month of year, and 10 to 11 months to go and much will change.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Dako on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:46 pm

I think personal opinion lists can't be "TOP ###" lists and is just another way to try to measure who has longer.

So I will just enjoy comments and rumble here 8-) .
Colonel Dako

Postby Blitzaholic on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:47 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:
Big Whiskey wrote:

Because I'm sneaky. :twisted:

Besides, there can't be lists of ranks from back when there was no system to track all the competitive clans. All "opinion" lists should be deleted.

you are wrong again court, the bushwackers and dragoons were the best clans in 2006 (not many can argue that fact) and when we beat them both that made us the clan to beat in 2007, we just have never looked back. I think that is pretty fair to say. Most that were around during those times a lot know we were the clan to beat as many formed clans to beat us, others merged, some divided and split up, and still a few others created news ones to debunk us, this has happened ever since then. I also am gathering other info. from many other people and making adjustments and changes to obtain more accuracy. I would say this is pretty reasonable lists year by year if you look at the 1st page, maybe a slot or two still could be changed or added and I am open to that.

p.s. I like to see the longevity of clans as well, brings back some memories of old clans and newer ones and the changes thru the years. It is good CC history.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm

I see the handbags are out again

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby khazalid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:10 pm

this ain't no bag bitch, i'm all about the couture
Lieutenant khazalid

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives