Conquer Club

Do any clan except freemium player?

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do any clan except freemium player?

Postby lascheves on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:29 am

Hello, I wonder do clans want the player who are freemium.?

I learn to play very well and I want to share the good strategy. I can only play in 4 game at a time. Who are the best clan to join? Thank you for your interest.

~ Ingenio Vasquez
Major lascheves

Re: Do any clan except freemium player?

Postby trapyoung on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 am

I think a more important thing is your game types. You have almost exclusive 1v1 freestyle experience; 1v1 constitute a minority of games in clan challenges and freestyle constitute .001% of those games. Clans are more interested in team strategy and of your 456 games, you've only played 18 team games with a 3-15 record in those games. I recommend joining some public doubles and triples with decent ranked players and learn some team strategy and then continue your search for a clan.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby lascheves on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 am

Good points. Thank you. I understand but Joseph Heller say that this is Catch-22. I do not trust any team mate unless I join clan. And the clan do not trust me unless I can play with team mate. oops!
Major lascheves

Postby trapyoung on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am

Haha, yeah, that's certainly true for some people but go to callouts and post that you're looking for team experience. See who responds and check out their past games and sometimes players will post that "x" is a good person to learn from, etc. and that will help weed out who is a bad teammate
Colonel trapyoung

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 am

You might want to beef up on your literacy.. particularly your style of writing..
Some people are a bit put off by a 13 year old.. even if you are not that old (yet)
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Queen_Herpes on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am

SirSebstar wrote:You might want to beef up on your literacy.. particularly your style of writing..
Some people are a bit put off by a 13 year old.. even if you are not that old (yet)

Based on his signature in the original post, my guess is that English isn't his first language. Probably not very nice of you to call him a "13 year old" and tell him to beef up his literacy and style of writing. Even if he is 13, something a little more encouraging might help a major to be more interested in clans.
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes

Postby lascheves on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 am

Thank you for information trapyoung and thank you for defend Queen_Herpes. I am half Quechua Indian and Half Argentine. I live in United States for 18 months. I know that I must to speak better! If you two are to interest play with me, please see: This thread

I speak Quechua and Castillian perfect. But may I can learn the English better too! 8-[ :-#

~Ingenio
Major lascheves

Postby maasman on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:35 pm

I know for a fact that clans will accept freemiums, all you need now is team experience.
Colonel maasman

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

SirSebstar wrote:You might want to beef up on your literacy.. particularly your style of writing..

"Ingenio Vasquez" didn't give you a hint?

Also.. don't diss.. on someone's.. style of writing.. when you have.. a pair of periods.. where a comma or.. something else.. should go..
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 pm

maasman wrote:I know for a fact that clans will accept freemiums, all you need now is team experience.

not all will.....however most wont turn u down if you got skillz
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby jefjef on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
maasman wrote:I know for a fact that clans will accept freemiums, all you need now is team experience.

not all will.....however most wont turn u down if you got skillz

98% turns taken in 458 games is not great. Try not to miss so many.

FYI. If you find a clan you would be interested in joining. Post and let them know. Most of them will play a couple team games with ya to check you out.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Return to Clan Archives