Conquer Club

Division A - Schedule & Order Thread

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Division A - Schedule & Order Thread

Postby trapyoung on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 am

Well, I don't know about other members in Time and TOFU, but I only have my Time home games active and none of the TOFU home games active. So you're withdrawing, but will gladly run games on your maps and settings? Pretty weak sauce - I didn't agree to one-sided private matches against stripers.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby Ace Rimmer on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 am

trapyoung wrote:Well, I don't know about other members in Time and TOFU, but I only have my Time home games active and none of the TOFU home games active. So you're withdrawing, but will gladly run games on your maps and settings? Pretty weak sauce - I didn't agree to one-sided private matches against stripers.

Yeah pretty fucking cheap, especially when Eddie was already considering withdrawing from the CLA when he was bitching to CoF about not getting the game numbers. Eddie, maybe now you can finally see why so many people have no respect for you on this site?

edit: shared for everyone to see.
10/11/2010 08:33:29 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ eddie2, let me get this right
10/11/2010 08:33:39 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ you decided to quit CLA only after we'd already filled all your home games
10/11/2010 08:33:52 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ so we have to play a bunch of shit maps against shit players, but you're too pussy to do the same?
10/11/2010 08:34:18 ā€¹eddie2ā€ŗ no i was deciding it yesterday before you joined them
10/11/2010 08:34:38 ā€¹eddie2ā€ŗ was waiting for a response from koe and joshy
10/11/2010 08:34:39 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ is it just your decision or hte clan's decision?
10/11/2010 08:34:59 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ if you were deciding, then why were you in such a ****ing hurry to have us join the ****ing games?
10/11/2010 08:35:40 ā€¹InsomniaRedā€ŗ If this is gonna get heated, I suggest taking it to a PM
10/11/2010 08:36:13 ā€¹eddie2ā€ŗ lol maybe. but i didnt rush them into joining the games
10/11/2010 08:36:24 ā€¹eddie2ā€ŗ all i wanted was game nos
10/11/2010 08:37:14 ā€¹eddie2ā€ŗ like last set that went out there is 2 much of you top so called clans in group a thinking you can make new rules and do what you want
10/11/2010 08:38:02 ā€¹eddie2ā€ŗ and i dont have the time 2 waste while you lot decide when you are ready to play
10/11/2010 08:38:33 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ I'm heeding InsomniaRed's advice and shutting up
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby eddie2 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 am

trapyoung wrote:Well, I don't know about other members in Time and TOFU, but I only have my Time home games active and none of the TOFU home games active. So you're withdrawing, but will gladly run games on your maps and settings? Pretty weak sauce - I didn't agree to one-sided private matches against stripers.

well maybe if games were posted on time we would of been signed up for the games. like i said there are guidelines for the running of the games and i did offer that we joined the away games just so you did not think that we were conning you. and my decission was being made last night were you had already signed up for the games. but since joshy is very busy and koe is very busy at the moment and dont want the hassle of the privs and i am no longer wanting 2 deal with it for the clan we can not continue in the challenges.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby trapyoung on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 am

eddie2 wrote:

well maybe if games were posted on time we would of been signed up for the games. like i said there are guidelines for the running of the games and i did offer that we joined the away games just so you did not think that we were conning you. and my decission was being made last night were you had already signed up for the games. but since joshy is very busy and koe is very busy at the moment and dont want the hassle of the privs and i am no longer wanting 2 deal with it for the clan we can not continue in the challenges.

First off bullshit. You joined all of our games on the wrong team, so no the games weren't too late. There are guidelines and they are dictated by jpc not you - just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have the ability to change it.

This is ludicrous. You join away games so we think you're not conning us and then you con us? Your decision was made after all games were not only active, but joined by TOFU members. That's utter shite.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby eddie2 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 am

trapyoung wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

First off bullshit. You joined all of our games on the wrong team, so no the games weren't too late. There are guidelines and they are dictated by jpc not you - just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have the ability to change it.

This is ludicrous. You join away games so we think you're not conning us and then you con us? Your decision was made after all games were not only active, but joined by TOFU members. That's utter shite.

rofl i made 2 game mistakes that i sent a wall message 2 cof straight away at that point i was not thinking about it. but i came on later that night 2 read the comments left in this thread by cof and well really that made my mind up. the way i see it is we were given a one week pass for late games then since that no sets have run smoothly. i am sorry you feel the way you do about this but times sets have been on time for every week out of the 3 of them. but what do u do draw attention 2 the fact i made 2 small mistakes. (how it happened who knows) but not bring up the fact that your games were late if they were not late then this would not of happened i did ask nicely with the last set that things run properly 2 get hit with a barrage of abuse for asking it. and then hit again about this. and i can not be bothered wasting my gaming time dealing with arrogance.

at the end of it cof asked for a delay until the monday if he needed longer he should of just asked and i would of had no problem with it. like they say (its good 2 talk)
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Dako on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 am

Good luck in your future challenges outside CLA, I guess we will see you next year.
Colonel Dako

Postby eddie2 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 am

Dako wrote:Good luck in your future challenges outside CLA, I guess we will see you next year.

thanks maybe depends on how they want 2 run it.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Dako on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 am

I am sure they will move it not to overlap with next CCup which is regarded as a more competitive event. It is very, very hard to manage 2 challenges + other clan staff (team tournaments, play-offs with new recruits, testing new maps, friendly matches).
Colonel Dako

Postby Squirly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:21 am

I was just thinking to myself the other day.....

I wonder when Pedobear will make his 1st appearance on this site.
General Squirly

Postby eddie2 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:22 am

Dako wrote:I am sure they will move it not to overlap with next CCup which is regarded as a more competitive event. It is very, very hard to manage 2 challenges + other clan staff (team tournaments, play-offs with new recruits, testing new maps, friendly matches).

yep agree with you on that front but it does only take 30 secs for a pm 2 say (can we push back another couple of days) we all have busy lifes 2 live and things 2 do and because i ask simple things i get a mouthful for it no thank you. like i said we have a date if you could not do it just pm me before hand and i will be happy 2 arrange a delay with any clan but dont bother that is annoying when you set time 2 sort it out but cannot because its not there.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Squirly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 am

sorry if this is a dumb question but does this mean that TIME has quit this tourney?

what happens now?

Their games for weeks 5, 7 & 9?
General Squirly

Postby Dako on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 am

Looks like it will be a bye week for others. JPC should make it clear for us.
Colonel Dako

Postby Leehar on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 am

There is perhaps also the possibility of maybe adding some new clans into the mix? Maybe someone like RA will be willing to replace time?
Maybe it'd be similar to what happened with DD last season in Div2? (what did happen in div.2?)
With the bye weeks I guess there would also be the need to discount all the games played against time already?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby chemefreak on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:23 am

Dako wrote:Looks like it will be a bye week for others. JPC should make it clear for us.

Yikes! I was looking forward to the easy wins...our goal was to keep it even against TOFU and LoW...perhaps take a slight lead against ID and BSS...and destroy TIME...if we lose the cupcake what do we do then?
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jpcloet on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:28 am

Dako wrote:Looks like it will be a bye week for others. JPC should make it clear for us.

While an interesting set of events appears to be taking place, there are plenty of options. I had a backup plan if we lost a clan or 2, however, I don't think we need to go that route just yet.

Let me chat with Masli over the next few days and come up with a response.

Eddie, you withdrawing from this event without first discussing the issue with me first is a big concern for me. My expectation is that you play out this week (join the games you were supposed to) and we will address the issue.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Squirly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

I think everything is broken
General Squirly

Postby merch313 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Think we just call BSS champs and call it a day ;)

:lol:
Major merch313

Postby chemefreak on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 pm

merch313 wrote:Think we just call BSS champs and call it a day ;)

:lol:

Agreed. ++The Legion++ will do its part by losing all of its games against BSS...we are not quitters after all ;)
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby eddie2 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:12 pm

jpcloet wrote:

While an interesting set of events appears to be taking place, there are plenty of options. I had a backup plan if we lost a clan or 2, however, I don't think we need to go that route just yet.

Let me chat with Masli over the next few days and come up with a response.

Eddie, you withdrawing from this event without first discussing the issue with me first is a big concern for me. My expectation is that you play out this week (join the games you were supposed to) and we will address the issue.

ok jp i should of pmed you but 2 weeks ago what was your comment 2 this.

Eddie, stop posting and beating a dead horse. Just keep your own house in order. Everyone else, stop reacting to eddie please.

that is fair enough if you like something you run 2 be disorganised. but i have limited time 2 join my house up 2 games so i like 2 arrange what day these games will be posted on and am easy going as long as i am let know when it will be. you are more than welcome 2 contact us about this issue if you want but i can assure you we will not be getting involved again unless there is some sort of agreement that if clans are going 2 be late with the posting of games they must give advance notice 2 the opposite clan and stick with the date they choose 2 post on.(or advance notice of the delay again) this is all that i have asked for from the start. and i do not think that is 2 much to ask. if you want 2 treat each other like this fair enough just show us some respect and i will show you it 2.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Honestly, you're a grown man and you find it hard to use correct grammar, spelling, and the words "to," "two," and "too?"

Earn your fucking respect. Hint: Not by being a total dick throughout the entire season.
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby jpcloet on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:55 pm

I have sent the 3 leaders of TIME a pm to discuss, when I hear back, I will discuss with Masli, if a decision needs to be made.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Squirly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

the.killing.44 wrote: you find it hard to use correct grammar, spelling, and the words "to," "two," and "too?"

I was going to say something about this.

Eddie, your posts are painfully annoying to read.
General Squirly

Postby Dako on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 am

Conclude on spelling issue. Use capital letters and txt sp33ch is for n00bs.

// Grammar nazi.
Colonel Dako

Postby eddie2 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:24 am

omg stop with the type format i use at the end of the day most of you lot have either been trained on computer usage. or hold jobs sitting on a computer most of the day. me i am in the building trade (which at a guess you would not last 5 minites doing)
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:29 am

jpcloet wrote:I have sent the 3 leaders of TIME a pm to discuss, when I hear back, I will discuss with Masli, if a decision needs to be made.

jp if you want 2 send me and joshy and koe a pm about this plz get all the facts of what my complaint is properly my complaint (reason why time pulled out) is not because games are going out late.

it is because the clans dont have the decency 2 either arrange a swap date for games or follow the date they provide for the swapping of games.
Lieutenant eddie2

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives