Conquer Club

BOOM BOOMS CLAN

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOOM BOOMS CLAN

Postby BOOM BOOM on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Come join my clan please guys
Cook BOOM BOOM

Re: BOOM BOOMS CLAN

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm

How about you join mine! =D
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby peanutsdad on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm

seriously, does no one read the thread on HOW TO JOIN A CLAN, or CREATE A CLAN!!! if you have 10 or more members you can start one, if you don't, then don't start a new freaking thread wasting space... IT's simple really, look around a little first, READ some of the other threads, then try and join a clan that's established or get at least 10 people that want to start a clan with you before you post here.... damn, sorry for the rant...
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby Big Long Stick on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

?ok. what do i have to do?
Cadet Big Long Stick

Postby agentj994 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=273&t=31932

Have a read of this

It will help you start a clan
Corporal agentj994

Postby xenialcirex on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 am

i want to join
Sergeant 1st Class xenialcirex

Postby The Voice on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 pm

peanutsdad wrote:seriously, does no one read the thread on HOW TO JOIN A CLAN, or CREATE A CLAN!!! if you have 10 or more members you can start one, if you don't, then don't start a new freaking thread wasting space... IT's simple really, look around a little first, READ some of the other threads, then try and join a clan that's established or get at least 10 people that want to start a clan with you before you post here.... damn, sorry for the rant...

It could've been an honest mistake. Learning to search through forums for the relevant information takes time and much practice through trial and error. When in doubt, give the benefit of the doubt.

BOOM BOOM, your enthusiasm for the site will make you a great asset as a teammate moving forward. But starting a clan might not be worth the effort when you can make valuable contributions in a number of existing clans. My recommendation would be to either join a newer clan like Risk Attackers or to join a training ground of a well-established clan like The Spanking Monkeys, Immortal Assassins, Agents of Chaos, The Legion, or EMPIRE. Joining any of this training grounds would give you valuable insight to competitive team play and, most likely, put you on the fast track to membership in an elite clan.
Major The Voice

Postby Masli on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:57 am

moved and locked due to OP not being active in topic. If BOOM BOOM wants is re-opened, send me a pm!
Colonel Masli

Return to Clan Archives