Conquer Club

Looking for clan

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking for clan

Postby Qwert on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 pm

The Voice wrote:
grifftron wrote:
qwert wrote:agree, these will be great thing,like NBA draft.
Clan who need fresh player,can come to Free player list,and make contact with large number of players who could be good investment for clan.

OR... people can just post "looking for a clan" like we always have had... no need to go over the top for these things, most players get picked up in a day or 2 if they really want to join a clan.

I'm thinking this is a relatively newish thing. And many separate "looking for a clan" posts would clog up this forum, which (I could be wrong here) isn't exactly what this forum was intended to be. For the longest time, it has been "pm a specific clan (what is usually the case) or write in a specific clan's thread" and that clan will consider you. But with the increasing number of clans comes the increasing amount of competition for players. I can cite a recent example when just about every clan was courting Seul, who eventually decided to join TOFU.

Just some thoughts.

~V~

Yes, you can have one topic,where any player can post details abouth hes stats and achivements, and when some player find clan,can just edit hes post with notification that he is no more availabile. Ofcourse these will need to have first post reserved only with player names and links to hes post,so that clan scout can find fast free agents in topic. just some ideas to give. ;)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Looking for clan

Postby kmhebert on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 am

The Grim Reapers are very pleased to announce misher as the newest member of our clan! Very excited to have such a quality player on our side. Remember, we are actively recruiting so please let us know if you are looking to clan up or be a part of a better clan!
Sergeant kmhebert

Return to Clan Archives