Conquer Club

Alpha Helix [Recruiting]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Alpha Helix [Recruiting]

Postby MajorTom 555 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Hello,

If you wish to join this New clan, please PM me or just reply.

Please try to be at least Corporal First Class, and have 98% Attendance, but exceptions can be made...

Hope to see you join!

show: Members

-MajorTom 555
Corporal MajorTom 555

Re: Alpha Helix [Recruiting]

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:49 pm

so you decide to start a clan... absolutely on your own and with a 2 lines initial post, and just a dubs bronze regarding team medals?
I doubt you'll find players pro actively willing to join you in this forum, I suggest you to be proactive in gamechat ect to recruit... and play some team games.
Major betiko

Postby MajorTom 555 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 pm

betiko wrote:so you decide to start a clan... absolutely on your own and with a 2 lines initial post, and just a dubs bronze regarding team medals?
I doubt you'll find players pro actively willing to join you in this forum, I suggest you to be proactive in gamechat ect to recruit... and play some team games.

Just shut up! Geez dont doubt people...

-MajorTom 555
Corporal MajorTom 555

Postby Qwert on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 am

TFG--The Frendly Ghoust
FF---Full Freebies
TUG--The Unfriendly Ghosts
AOKA-Agents Of Kicking Ass
TE---TopExterminators
TEPOL-The Evil Paratroopers Of London
LAPC--Los Angeles Police Clan
OL---Out Lords
WARZ

and finally-----------AH--Alpha Helix

well you create some interesting groups and clans, but still dont have any clan medals? I dont know if this will be finaly success to create clans,,, but anyway good luck in another attempt.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 am

MajorTom 555 wrote:
betiko wrote:so you decide to start a clan... absolutely on your own and with a 2 lines initial post, and just a dubs bronze regarding team medals?

-MajorTom 555

about a 15 year old who just scratched his balls and says "geez, I got a spare minute, let me just post real quick that i create a new clan" Your impressive team experience, clan world experience, rank, ratings, attendance, contacts makes you a good candidate for such endeavor at this point... not!
Go play team games, and try to see if any clan would accept you first. see what a clan is about or how a clan is run. gain experience, build contacts and if you still are into this, then create your clan.
Major betiko

Postby Genoke on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:29 am

betiko wrote:
MajorTom 555 wrote:

-MajorTom 555

about a 15 year old who just scratched his balls and says "geez, I got a spare minute, let me just post real quick that i create a new clan" Your impressive team experience, clan world experience, rank, ratings, attendance, contacts makes you a good candidate for such endeavor at this point... not!
Go play team games, and try to see if any clan would accept you first. see what a clan is about or how a clan is run. gain experience, build contacts and if you still are into this, then create your clan.

Betiko, don't worry about that. he'll realize after a few more months... ;)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 am

Genoke wrote:
betiko wrote:
MajorTom 555 wrote:

-MajorTom 555

Lol actually i thought that qwert was just kidding... But this guy has been spamming the site for years creating usergroups and clans each time he had to go for a wee. Priceless!
Also, after a quick look at his posting record, looks like qwert didn t even mention half of his masterpieces. Oh.. And he totally OWNS qwert in any clueless spelling and grammar contest. And this guy is American!!!
Major betiko

Postby MajorTom 555 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:07 pm

betiko wrote:
Genoke wrote:
betiko wrote:
MajorTom 555 wrote:

-MajorTom 555

Lol actually i thought that qwert was just kidding... But this guy has been spamming the site for years creating usergroups and clans each time he had to go for a wee. Priceless!
Also, after a quick look at his posting record, looks like qwert didn t even mention half of his masterpieces. Oh.. And he totally OWNS qwert in any clueless spelling and grammar contest. And this guy is American!!!

Does if fucking matter what i have created in the past? and when i did them i was like what 12 years old, for f*ck sake iv changed, and so has my spelling and grammar (Oh and i have fucking dyslexia)... now leave me alone, and f*ck with someone else.

-MajorTom 555
Corporal MajorTom 555

Postby chemefreak on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:27 pm

I understand the skepticism, but I have seen clans start and grow with less. I have instructed the OP to start a new thread without all this trolling in it. I am also going to lock this thread. If we see any of this crap in the new thread there will be punishment. Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: Alpha Helix [Competitive] [Selective - Recruiting]

Postby Ace Rimmer on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:20 pm

cheme, this is a serious post.

Buy premium for #1_stunna and we will both join.

#CCWhores
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Return to Clan Archives