Conquer Club

Players vs Clans

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Players vs Clans

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:14 pm

Most of clans around we have got, their leadership are good and classy acts, helpful, honest folks, and clans they run are respectfully handled.
I would be so glad to say this to be valid for all, unfortunately it is not the case for all of the clans and their leadership...

Sometimes, players and clan leadership come to a point of conflict and such a point is maybe the very obvious and transparent point to show the quality and integrity of the leaders, the way how they deal with matters, the way how they solve problems, etc... In a place we are rolling our dice, as far as i know, none of us have got the right to behave and act poor over each other, and maybe this one goes X2 times valid for clan leaders over their squad.

To be a clan leader should not be limited with running the guidelines in how to form a new clan but should be emphasis on more, behaviorally...
Some ppl, maybe they should be banned temporally or permanantly to run, form clans, to regard with their historical show, act and performance.
Some ppl, especially those who forms multiple clans in short whiles should be put magnifier over and questioned why 2 clans or say 3 in late 1-2 years...Satisfactory answers to this questions should light green light for such ppl to form new ones... Why do we let trouble makers leave clans and form new ones, so new troubles ?

Conflicts between players and clan leadership has two final routes to go or reach currently.
The 1st one, player swallows hiss spit and keeps going, the second one, player leaves the clan and face the fire while leadership gets no pain, nothing, zero...
The player is told to move on, but nothing else...In very this point, i believe there should be a mechanism to investigate if there is/are any abuser, or any abuse...
If the abuse was held by player, then go ahead punish him, but if abuse is/was held by the clan leaders, then please do not be mean and let the leadership suffer from the abuse...Current settings do not investigate over clans/leadership, but takes it in players VS players fashion in CA forum but does not look over the matter from clans perspective. There should be some certain guides, fashions to protect players over leadership. There should be some certain sanctions for clan leadership to be dissuasive... It should not be so easy for a clan leader to say, obey me or fck off.

O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Re: Players vs Clans

Postby Arama86n on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Quick question. Aren't you the player that has been kicked out of/ left the most clans out of any player in the history of CC? Perhaps not the person that should be preaching?
Major Arama86n

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:30 pm

Arama86n wrote:Quick question. Aren't you the player that has been kicked out of/ left the most clans out of any player in the history of CC? Perhaps not the person that should be preaching?

Irrelevant with who i am, what i am, or what i have done in the past.
OP has an idea, and i ask you to speak to itself pls, not to me.
Do not personalize it.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Caymanmew on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:34 pm

If it gets to the point where a clan leader is basically saying to "obey me or fck off" then it is time for the player to f*ck off... Things are clearly not healthy in that relationship or situation and separation is the best solution.

Honestly, your views on clans are very negative in general based on this post. Your making it sound like a clan is a job, with clearly defined leaders who are all powerful and have total control while members are forced to either "obey" or leave. That is not how any clan truly operates. Even in the most dictatorship like clans one person does not have control without the membership allowing it. Anyone is free to leave a clan whenever, anyone can create a clan (as long as they have 9 others who wish to join them.

You say we should ban people from making multiple clans over a short period of time? We need clans, we are losing them faster than we are gaining them. If someone is able to create multiple that have reliable leadership and are active within the community... well I'd sooner reward that person than punish them.

How about the flip side though? What about the "whores" of the clan world. You have been in 8 clans... if you propose we punish people for making multiple clans what do we do with people who consistently find themselves leaving clans? We have no shortage of players on this site from a clan perspective, removing someone who goes from clan to clan unable to find a long term home might be a good idea. Or at the very least, maybe we should investigate those type of people to see why it keep happening and if it is causing negativity to the community.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Caymanmew wrote:If it gets to the point where a clan leader is basically saying to "obey me or fck off" then it is time for the player to f*ck off... Things are clearly not healthy in that relationship or situation and separation is the best solution.

>> agrred, not healthy... problem is, why is it the player pays sanction for only ?

Caymanmew wrote:Honestly, your views on clans are very negative in general based on this post. Your making it sound like a clan is a job, with clearly defined leaders who are all powerful and have total control while members are forced to either "obey" or leave. That is not how any clan truly operates. Even in the most dictatorship like clans one person does not have control without the membership allowing it. Anyone is free to leave a clan whenever, anyone can create a clan (as long as they have 9 others who wish to join them.

HardAttack wrote:Most of clans around we have got, their leadership are good and classy acts, helpful, honest folks, and clans they run are respectfully handled.
I would be so glad to say this to be valid for all, unfortunately it is not the case for all of the clans and their leadership...

I disagree, 9 same minds to abuse 30 new comers ? Since they are a pack, easy for them to mute, slience the player and call him rebel....
Can not u see ?

Caymanmew wrote:You say we should ban people from making multiple clans over a short period of time? We need clans, we are losing them faster than we are gaining them. If someone is able to create multiple that have reliable leadership and are active within the community... well I'd sooner reward that person than punish them.

It should never be an act for criminals to make back to the society to set excuse for "we need population..." My two cents... How right/etique is it to let someone form a clan while at the behind scene speak about him to be a solid trouble maker ?

Caymanmew wrote:How about the flip side though? What about the "whores" of the clan world. You have been in 8 clans... if you propose we punish people for making multiple clans what do we do with people who consistently find themselves leaving clans? We have no shortage of players on this site from a clan perspective, removing someone who goes from clan to clan unable to find a long term home might be a good idea. Or at the very least, maybe we should investigate those type of people to see why it keep happening and if it is causing negativity to the community.

I am a clan whore in the past... I agree with your this comment, and probably i would have been banned for a long time from joining in new ones, agreed =D>
I can provide more details through a PM, and certainly not going to put such content in this public forum to avoid flame.
My being a clan whore to stay aside, this is first time i am posting this sort of thing in years...
I have never accused a leader or a clan leadership in the past, to be more, i have never felt abused by a clan leadership in the past...
Last edited by HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Caymanmew on Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:58 pm

HardAttack wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:You say we should ban people from making multiple clans over a short period of time? We need clans, we are losing them faster than we are gaining them. If someone is able to create multiple that have reliable leadership and are active within the community... well I'd sooner reward that person than punish them.

It should never be an act for criminals to make back to the society to set excuse for "we need population..." My two cents... How right/etique is it to let someone form a clan while at the behind scene speak about him to be a solid trouble maker ?

He is an asshole... and hardly the only one in the community. I'd say most people either don't like him or are neutral towards him but with little interest in associating with him. Those things are hardly crimes. Removing someone from the community is done and has been done. The situation when it is done is when real abuse is happening, specifically stuff that affects competitive integrity.

What do you want here? Do you want the CD's to step in a force him to let you back into his clan? Maybe make him be extra nice to you so your feelings are not hurt? If people don't want to be in his clan no one is forcing them to be. I think he is very clear that if you're not happy you should leave.

You should really drop this... JD will be here soon enough and are likely to end up banned. Maybe don't make it worst for yourself and just move on.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Caymanmew wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

He is an asshole... and hardly the only one in the community. I'd say most people either don't like him or are neutral towards him but with little interest in associating with him. Those things are hardly crimes. Removing someone from the community is done and has been done. The situation when it is done is when real abuse is happening, specifically stuff that affects competitive integrity.

What do you want here? Do you want the CD's to step in a force him to let you back into his clan? Maybe make him be extra nice to you so your feelings are not hurt? If people don't want to be in his clan no one is forcing them to be. I think he is very clear that if you're not happy you should leave.

You should really drop this... JD will be here soon enough and are likely to end up banned. Maybe don't make it worst for yourself and just move on.

Anyone with moderator powers may ban me, why are you so crazy with my words, it is not any understandable at all here.
I am speaking out my mind...Is it forbidden or out of rules ?
If so, allright, ban me.

I do not want to put my case here which would result in a flame, but to keep in short,
ppl in the clan had got no idea why i was leaving at all and most of them liked my spirit and contributions to the games.
reason i left was, yes it is because i was not able to accept rude comments by only one single person...
whatever !!!
Last edited by HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Caymanmew on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:19 pm

HardAttack wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

Anyone with moderator powers may ban me, why are you so crazy with my words, it is not any understandable at all here.
If so, allright, ban me.

I have no power to ban you, this is the clan forums and community mods have no power here. JD already warned you to drop it when he locked your last thread. You're just causing negative energy at this point and what you propose is not realistic or necessary at all.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Caymanmew wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

If so, allright, ban me.

I have no power to ban you, this is the clan forums and community mods have no power here. JD already warned you to drop it when he locked your last thread. You're just causing negative energy at this point and what you propose is not realistic or necessary at all.

what about negative energy a clan leader caused on me lately ?
i am one, so i have got to take it accept it and the clan leader shoud keep leading his clan without any trouble
but i should have got ban cos i am causing negative energy here, is it ?

=D>

maybe i should compeletely leave the forum at all.
sorry, it is not my point to insult you here though.
anyways.

@JD, feel free to ban me mate, no harsh/hard feeling afterall.
If you feel this needs a ban, go ahead, you have always been kind and nice to me, i will understand it.

I am done here.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Caymanmew on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:32 pm

HardAttack wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
Caymanmew wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

If so, allright, ban me.

what about negative energy a clan leader caused on me lately ?
i am one, so i have got to take it accept it and the clan leader shoud keep leading his clan without any trouble
but i should have got ban cos i am causing negative energy here, is it ?

=D>

maybe i should compeletely leave the forum at all.
sorry, it is not my point to insult you here though.
anyways.

What happened between you and Caff is between you and Caff. I am sure his opinion on what happened is not all that positive either. Do you really believe that a negative experience with one person in the community gives you the right to spread negativity throughout the clan forums?

You will receive a ban, not because your spreading negative energy but because you were told to stop and you haven't. If you dropped it like you were told you would receive no further reprimand or punishment. Instead, here we are...
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:39 pm

what happened in almost every case in CA is between players A and B too.
why do CA folks bother dealing with ?

Ok, no problem i ll get my ban,
you have made lots of impositions already,
therefore you have banned me in a field that you do not have authorization via calling it a ban many times even before the autorithy reaches to deal with this his own judges.
whatever,
caymanmew,
lets stop.
Last edited by HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby rockfist on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Just find a home to your liking. Leave Caff alone. Caff isn’t always the most sympathetic figure but you are making me feel sorry for him with the way you are airing your laundry in public. iMO You aren’t doing yourself any favors with this crusade.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:00 pm

rockfist wrote:Just find a home to your liking. Leave Caff alone. Caff isn’t always the most sympathetic figure but you are making me feel sorry for him with the way you are airing your laundry in public. iMO You aren’t doing yourself any favors with this crusade.

ty for this heartly advice,
taken O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Repeated warnings have gone unregistered. Locked.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Return to Clan Archives