Conquer Club

ACES challenges GoN

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

ACES challenges GoN

Postby LFAW on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:17 pm

Greetings GoN,

I am sure you've all noticed the recent ramblings of one of your leaders SoN!c in which he clearly insults one of our clan members in addition to putting down those who are in the third division of CL.

So, put your points where his mouth is and back your leader.

Myself and Trafalgarlaw01 are waiting for your PM to discuss terms for a clan war. Bring it on or pussy out in which case you are instantly worse than the four clans that have already fought us.

#freescott

Yours,
LFAW
Colonel LFAW

Re: ACES challenges GoN

Postby SoN!c on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:29 pm

LFAW wrote:Greetings GoN,

I am sure you've all noticed the recent ramblings of one of your leaders SoN!c in which he clearly insults one of our clan members in addition to putting down those who are in the third division of CL.

So, put your points where his mouth is and back your leader.

Myself and Trafalgarlaw01 are waiting for your PM to discuss terms for a clan war. Bring it on or pussy out in which case you are instantly worse than the four clans that have already fought us.

#freescott

Yours,
LFAW

Dont flip this. Scott is always after us. Alwaays rambling on 3rd. division and GoN. Ask him. So lets not turn this into a new awol episode. Not in the mood for that. It was painfull. I defended Scott by the way.

Greets
Major SoN!c

Postby LFAW on Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:18 pm

Scott can’t post. You can.

You reap what you sow and in this case it’s bad mouthing an ACES member which has consequences.

Do you accept the challenge?
Colonel LFAW

Postby SoN!c on Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:32 pm

LFAW wrote:Scott can’t post. You can.

You reap what you sow and in this case it’s bad mouthing an ACES member which has consequences.

Do you accept the challenge?

If you want a clan war you send a pm and ask. So the answer is no. Not in the mood for starting it like this.

Cheers
Major SoN!c

Postby LFAW on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:42 pm

Let history be known that GoN has unsurprisingly backed down from a challenge where every other clan stepped up to fight. A fitting end to a ridiculous series of posts done by you last night.

Deleting the posts on some of the threads won't help your reputation either SoN!c. Perhaps you'll learn not to start a dispute next time.

Yours,
LFAW

Admins you can throw this wherever you wish.
Colonel LFAW

Return to Clan Archives