Conquer Club

Clan League Season 2 [PUBLIC Discussion]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan League Season 2 [PUBLIC Discussion]

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 am

waseemalim wrote:JP, the language in the first post is extremely confusing about map usage. It says:

"# Given that a clan will only be making 56 home games and that there are over 100 maps available, there will be NO Duplicate maps in your chosen maps. This will also include the playoffs as well, so plan accordingly. That means at most, your clan will be using 56+4+4=64 maps. "

I thought we could use a map twice. And now CoF mentions that, in theory, we can use a map thrice. But the first post says that we can only use maps once. What does the "+4+4" mean?

Can you please tell us (and explain), how many maps we can work with at a minimum (including playoffs)? Thanks.

2 for regular season...
and u can use a map a 3rd time in the playoffs
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby waseemalim on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:20 am

lord voldemort wrote:
waseemalim wrote:JP, the language in the first post is extremely confusing about map usage. It says:

"# Given that a clan will only be making 56 home games and that there are over 100 maps available, there will be NO Duplicate maps in your chosen maps. This will also include the playoffs as well, so plan accordingly. That means at most, your clan will be using 56+4+4=64 maps. "

I thought we could use a map twice. And now CoF mentions that, in theory, we can use a map thrice. But the first post says that we can only use maps once. What does the "+4+4" mean?

Can you please tell us (and explain), how many maps we can work with at a minimum (including playoffs)? Thanks.

2 for regular season...

So basically, what you did in the regular season doesnt really matter during the playoffs? Or is it that, if we used a map only once during regular season, we can use it two more times in the playoff?

more questions: Can we use a single map twice against a same opponent?

Also, if we used a map twice and then send in an order with same map, will it be made into random?
Life is what happens while you are busy playing Conquer Club.
Brigadier waseemalim

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 am

waseemalim wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

2 for regular season...

So basically, what you did in the regular season doesnt really matter during the playoffs? Or is it that, if we used a map only once during regular season, we can use it two more times in the playoff?

more questions: Can we use a single map twice against a same opponent?

Also, if we used a map twice and then send in an order with same map, will it be made into random?

from what i understand . only use a map once in playoffs
yes you can use a map twice against opponents
and the last question id assume jp would mention u have used it and offer you a quick change...though with organisation it prolly shouldnt happen ;) i know we have all our home games planned out...by some really smart and dedicated and organised people
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby jpcloet on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 am

This is the discussion thread, please see the final settings on the actual League Thread.

Sorry if this is confusing, I will move this to archives.

See actual Season 2 Thread.

viewtopic.php?f=441&t=93536
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Previous

Return to Clan Archives