If you wanna form a new Social Group then here below you can see what TAG
you can use for your Clan Thread
:TAG your forming clan thread!
An example of tagging:
- [Social] - you are more interested in the finer points in life - like the taste of the glue on the back of stamps, than playing games
- [Forming] - looking for the needed 10 members (make sure to include what your clan is about)
- [Recruiting] - actively seeking new recruits (make sure you include any joining requirements)
- [Closed] - active but not looking for new recruits at this time
- [Deadpool] - if you close down your Social Group, let others know
____________________________________________________Further here below some suggestions for your forming clan thread:
example wrote:[Recruiting][Social] The Mods o' Death
____________________________________________________What do you need for becoming Official :
- The purpose of the Social Group
- What are the social Group Rules
- Current rosters
1. 9 members and 1 leader
2. A name for the clan/group
3. A description
4. Submit the above information Eticket
with the group member's names on it.
5. It may take a few days to become offical after that.
Notes: Usergroups of 9 or less "Active Scoreboard users (a game every 30 days to appear on the Scoreboard), will be given a deadline to re-energize inactive members or gain new active members, otherwise the Usergroup Forum and possibly the Usergroup itself, may face deletion.
All usergroups must always keep their own private forum active at least every month as part of their maintenance to keep their clan, otherwise the Usergroup itself, may face deletion.
highest score: 2157 (Major
) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam