Conquer Club

smack talk

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby reptile on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:22 pm

and just cause you LG players cant count i will do it for you!
CC: 8 LG:5 on your profile stupid you have played 13 games and only won 5. so i dont know if i even want to waste my time with you anymore. lol. you said you won both games.... wut? either way i will shut you up if you will ever shut up.
Major reptile

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:25 pm

reptile wrote:
swiftyswift wrote:LG = 2, CC = 0...Next!! Anymore bullshit comments??.... Oh, you can fortify to your friends if you'd like, we just didn't pick that option. And I don't give a f*ck which site is better, all I give a shit about is being a better risk player than all of you. And the way things are looking I'm not impressed. All you people play is noobs. High ranking players at LG don't play people who aren't in their skill level. You people are idiots. Neither of these sites are mine or yours, you just play here, and who gives a shit if you're some IT nerd. Quality of player is what matters. The game risk is a board game if you all didn't know. No computers involved. If you imbeciles would stop comparing and start playing then maybe you would have a tiny understanding of what I'm talking about. We have quality players over there, and I am more then happy to show any of you what the hell I'm talking about.

ALL OF YOU PAY, WHICH LEADS TO CURRENCY, WHICH LEADS TO BETTER UPGRADES. NONE OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH CREATING THIS SITE!!! SO STOP BEING TARDS, AND PLAY THE FREAKING GAME!!!

OK you piece of SHIT, i have been reading this thread all the way thru on different days. you can get lucky a couple times in a row. I honestly thought that johnny or chess would make quick work of you but obviously not! Hows about you play me and my partner (that is if you ahve a partner on this site) and i want to see how good you are. anyone can get lucky. if you got the nuts pm me or reply to this. just calling you out. remember you dont have to answer .....(if you are a pussy)

Sounds good to me....I've got 4 games going, and as soon as they are done then we'll do it. I've already got 2 waiting on me, so you can get the next 2.
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:32 pm

reptile wrote:and just cause you LG players cant count i will do it for you!
CC: 8 LG:5 on your profile stupid you have played 13 games and only won 5. so i dont know if i even want to waste my time with you anymore. lol. you said you won both games.... wut? either way i will shut you up if you will ever shut up.

Like I said....I'll say it again, so maybe you can read it a little slower this time. Here I'll even put it in CAPS. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU PLAY, YOU'RE STILL GOING TO LOSE. YOU PEOPLE ACT AS IF CC PLAYERS ARE SO MUCH BETTER HERE. AS IF WHEN YOU PLAY HERE IT IS SOOO... MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER RISK SITE. IF YOU LIKE THE GAME OF RISK THEN IT SHOULDN'T MATTER WHERE YOU PLAY. YES I LOST GAMES HERE, HOW THE COULD I NOT. THERE IS NO ONE HERE WHO HAS AN UNDEFEATED RECORD. PEOPLE ON THIS SITE DEMONSTRATE AS IF CC IS GODS GIFT TO THE GAME RISK. IT IS NOT! IT'S JUST ANOTHER RISK SITE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR.
Last edited by swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:32 pm

swiftyswift wrote:
pancakemix wrote:I joined there. Everyone over here said it was terrible, so I joined to see if they were right.

I couldn't figure out how to join a game.

Let that sink in...

My God people...this is what I'm talking about.....Who cares if you can't join....YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY AN IDIOT. In the center of the big ass screen, it says "OPEN PUBLIC GAMES." Then it says with each game at the bottom of the game, "JOIN GAME." It's not that freaking hard.

At least I'm smart enough to know when not to flame. If you want to make fun of us, Flame wars is that way. :arrow:
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:39 pm

reptile wrote:you said you won both games.... wut? either way i will shut you up if you will ever shut up.

Your boys came down to LG and played and lost. So what!! I look forward to playing all of you. I'm a competitor and don't care where I play just as long as I'm playing somewhere. And I'm sure you'll win some and I'm definitely sure I'll win some. So thats that!!
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:46 pm

And for all of you who are just like me, this one goes out to you:

Landgrad.net is a fine web-site with decent people. Nice community and strong games. Our administrator Desau is a nice guy dedicated to making the site better all of the time. He is accessible to all, and will be willing to lend a hand whenever possible. So, if you like the game risk, and don't feel like being an ass coming over and saying how bad the site sucks, and whatever dumb shit people say, then come on over. Just take your time, I think it is a little less user friendly, but once you get the hang of it you'll see all of the options available like: clicking on the map, and realtime games,etc..
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:48 pm

swiftyswift wrote:And for all of you who are just like me, this one goes out to you:

Landgrad.net is a fine web-site with decent people. Nice community and strong games. Our administrator Desau is a nice guy dedicated to making the site better all of the time. He is accessible to all, and will be willing to lend a hand whenever possible. So, if you like the game risk, and don't feel like being an ass coming over and saying how bad the site sucks, and whatever dumb shit people say, then come on over. Just take your time, I think it is a little less user friendly, but once you get the hang of it you'll see all of the options available like: clicking on the map, and realtime games,etc..

That's a helpful option right there...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby reptile on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:07 pm

I looked at it already and it isnt that great. i will admit i didnt create an account nor play a game obviously, but it looks like it need a lot of work. I am all about CC though, CC till the day i die. And for the record, i dont think that CC players are better than LG players, i just know that i am better than most of them and better than SWIFT. Heck, i am better than most of the players on here too. I also play to have fun and competition, that is why i am in like 6 tournaments, and currently playing standard, doubles, triples, and terminator games. I just love playing. The more online risk players the better! (specially cause it is just a matter of time before they find the best online risk place CC). And all the more ppl for me to dominate lol.
Major reptile

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:11 pm

Oh ya sure Mr.IT nerd....your retro, blue, can't even read the countries and have to memorize Europe so I don't attack from the wrong area, drop down menu, and limited conversational space map is far superior. Are you glad now that you've been able to brag to everyone how your the smartest nerd on the site?? Bet you've been looking to get that out for a while huh? Maybe now you can find yourself a GF, to take up your time instead of comparing the 2 sites. If you're as great with computers as you say, then hey make your own risk site. And let me know so I can smash you on your own turf.

ABSOLUTE_MASTER wrote:Oh my...

This is horrible... I opened and account in that site a while ago, just to check it out, as soon as I logged in, I closed it, it was so stupid..

I went back today to see this game you're talking about. I mean, swifty honestly dude, the site sucks, you have to be realistic... I manage programmers and web designers, and I would have fired the webmaster of Landgrab long time ago.... I feel like crying...

And the maps.... :cry: ... Really... I'm so sorry for you guys, having to deal with that low quality crap. For those of you who won't bother going there (please don't go, you're going to cry), here is an image of their "classic" map

I've contacted the webmaster and offered my son's ( 8 ) help to create some new maps, I think the ones you have were created by a 3-year old boy....

Now, someone, please ban swifty, he's posting too much shit here... we don't need that... NO, WAIT...don't ban him, he'll be a CC fan soon, he probably hit his head too bad and has lost all common sense....sad.... very very sad...

Chess.. Trestain... I'll have physiological help ready for you guys... Having to play a game at that site must be worse than Chinese torture....
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby brosebear on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm

wow. i must say the feedback over here is much better. thoe i havn't lost to any one from cc there or here.so get you shit straight.im just tring to play some quality games reptile cime on over i got some games open
Private 1st Class brosebear

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:18 pm

reptile wrote:I looked at it already and it isnt that great. i will admit i didnt create an account nor play a game obviously, but it looks like it need a lot of work. I am all about CC though, CC till the day i die. And for the record, i dont think that CC players are better than LG players, i just know that i am better than most of them and better than SWIFT. Heck, i am better than most of the players on here too. I also play to have fun and competition, that is why i am in like 6 tournaments, and currently playing standard, doubles, triples, and terminator games. I just love playing. The more online risk players the better! (specially cause it is just a matter of time before they find the best online risk place CC). And all the more ppl for me to dominate lol.

There you are....the perfect candidate of what I'm talking about. If you like risk than what does it matter where you play. How did you come up with that conclusion when you didn't even give it a try. Check out some games, and you might see it's very different than what all of these tards are saying. See if you can be the best at both. I'd like to see you over there playing some games. I know I'm going to catch you over here. I play at both just to play.
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:21 pm

But the ranking system over here with the privates, private first class, etc, etc. is the shizzzittt. I feel like I'm in the USMC. That one was for you Reptile. And why ain't yo ass in Iraq.
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:23 pm

swiftyswift wrote:Oh ya sure Mr.IT nerd....your retro, blue, can't even read the countries and have to memorize Europe so I don't attack from the wrong area, drop down menu, and limited conversational space map is far superior. Are you glad now that you've been able to brag to everyone how your the smartest nerd on the site?? Bet you've been looking to get that out for a while huh? Maybe now you can find yourself a GF, to take up your time instead of comparing the 2 sites. If you're as great with computers as you say, then hey make your own risk site. And let me know so I can smash you on your own turf.

This is horrible... I opened and account in that site a while ago, just to check it out, as soon as I logged in, I closed it, it was so stupid..

I went back today to see this game you're talking about. I mean, swifty honestly dude, the site sucks, you have to be realistic... I manage programmers and web designers, and I would have fired the webmaster of Landgrab long time ago.... I feel like crying...

And the maps.... :cry: ... Really... I'm so sorry for you guys, having to deal with that low quality crap. For those of you who won't bother going there (please don't go, you're going to cry), here is an image of their "classic" map

I've contacted the webmaster and offered my son's ( 8 ) help to create some new maps, I think the ones you have were created by a 3-year old boy....

Now, someone, please ban swifty, he's posting too much shit here... we don't need that... NO, WAIT...don't ban him, he'll be a CC fan soon, he probably hit his head too bad and has lost all common sense....sad.... very very sad...

Chess.. Trestain... I'll have physiological help ready for you guys... Having to play a game at that site must be worse than Chinese torture....

What are you talking about? How old are you? Why do you care?
Epic Win

Postby brosebear on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:24 pm

i got to many game sgoing to talk shit be back in a hour

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Alright Peeps, I must get the freak off this computer before my eyes fall out of my head. Too much fun for one day. But I hope when I check back later there is enough bullsh't talking to keep me going for a while. Can't wait to see the new posts.
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby reptile on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:53 pm

swiftyswift wrote:
reptile wrote:I looked at it already and it isnt that great. i will admit i didnt create an account nor play a game obviously, but it looks like it need a lot of work. I am all about CC though, CC till the day i die. And for the record, i dont think that CC players are better than LG players, i just know that i am better than most of them and better than SWIFT. Heck, i am better than most of the players on here too. I also play to have fun and competition, that is why i am in like 6 tournaments, and currently playing standard, doubles, triples, and terminator games. I just love playing. The more online risk players the better! (specially cause it is just a matter of time before they find the best online risk place CC). And all the more ppl for me to dominate lol.

There you are....the perfect candidate of what I'm talking about. If you like risk than what does it matter where you play. How did you come up with that conclusion when you didn't even give it a try. Check out some games, and you might see it's very different than what all of these tards are saying. See if you can be the best at both. I'd like to see you over there playing some games. I know I'm going to catch you over here. I play at both just to play.

i might try it out... who knows. i am getting ready to go to work right now though (nights). let me know if you ever want a game. Also i did not say i was the best. I am good but not that good.... yet ..hehe
Last edited by reptile on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major reptile

Postby reptile on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:55 pm

swiftyswift wrote:But the ranking system over here with the privates, private first class, etc, etc. is the shizzzittt. I feel like I'm in the USMC. That one was for you Reptile. And why ain't yo ass in Iraq.

LOL, thanks! I am working on it by the way. I just tried to go MSG, but there werent enough spots, so i am waiting for the next deployment chance
Major reptile

Postby swiftyswift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:22 pm

Rep., we'll finish this convo. later.

But for my finishing statement today I just want to add:

To all of the hail-to-CC tards, even though you all show dedication to this site it will never, ever get you a free membership because you kiss the site's a's. You are all just paying customers like everyone else, and if I paid I'd be just like you. Eventually, I will join CC when the new upgrades happen like clicking on the map and realtime games. I doubt any of you know the admin. or have even spoke to him/her. The only thing you are all doing is preventing yourselves from getting better with different players by broadening your horizons. Whether or not any of you decide to join LG I could give a f'ck less I will still play there and here. Your antics will not deter me from playing on this site. Like I said I just want to play wherever I can.
Sergeant swiftyswift

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:54 pm

I printed this picture out and hung it on my refridgerator with the rest of my kids work and placed a big gold star on it for a super job !
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby brosebear on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:00 pm

all those stats tell me is you played the most games. and index dont meen shit.you gonna feed me stats or play.christ your not babe ruth and i dont want a audagraph.hey man im from pa too.its nice to see your representing well. you philly or pittsburgh

Postby razor34 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:03 pm

I did the same,but to keep them away from the ice cream. 8-[
Sergeant 1st Class razor34

Postby brosebear on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:09 pm

razor34 wrote:I did the same,but to keep them away from the ice cream. 8-[
lol. thats funny shit there

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:59 pm

brosebear wrote:all those stats tell me is you played the most games. and index dont meen shit.you gonna feed me stats or play.christ your not babe ruth and i dont want a audagraph.hey man im from pa too.its nice to see your representing well. you philly or pittsburgh

I have 50 triples games up at any given time Biatch. Even the noobs here knew that. So get your hands out of your pants, clean off your keyboard, :roll: and lets get rocking... noob. Or do you have another excuse ? I will even let you pick the games because im sure you wont touch any game I started with Big Yuma and Kid T. [-X
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

hi

Postby trestain on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 pm

yes you beat me and chessy on your site, you have to admit though you got lucky with both of you being able to cash with 3 cards and us having to wait till we had 5. jkust wait till you have game slots available here i guarantee that we will level up that scoreline
Sergeant 1st Class trestain

Postby ABSOLUTE_MASTER on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:01 pm

swiftyswift wrote:Oh ya sure Mr.IT nerd....your retro, blue, can't even read the countries and have to memorize Europe so I don't attack from the wrong area, drop down menu, and limited conversational space map is far superior. Are you glad now that you've been able to brag to everyone how your the smartest nerd on the site?? Bet you've been looking to get that out for a while huh? Maybe now you can find yourself a GF, to take up your time instead of comparing the 2 sites. If you're as great with computers as you say, then hey make your own risk site. And let me know so I can smash you on your own turf.

Awww poor swifty babe... I hurt your feelings.... sowwy about that..

Now, back to business:

1. It is Mrs. IT nerd for you...
2. Europe is Europe boy, that map you have could be called blurry classic or something like that..
3. No need to to brag about being the smartest nerd here... I just pointed out that LanGrab site sucks, and everyone knows it already, no need to be a genius...
4. We do have some real geniuses here. This way for tahitiwahini or detlef :arrow: i you need some numbers and this way :arrow: , for lack if you need a programmer....
5. I don't need a GF, I am the girlfriend... you're such an ignorant....
6. ONE FUCKING WEEK TO FIGURE OUT A SITE? You gotta be kidding us....

Now, go get some rest, i know it's been really hard for you...
"You have undertaken to cheat me. I won't sue you, for the law is too slow. I'll ruin you." -- Cornelius Vanderbilt
Lieutenant ABSOLUTE_MASTER

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives