Conquer Club

A clan for the laid-back player: recruitment drive for iJAG

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A clan for the laid-back player: recruitment drive for iJAG

Postby Aesop Jones on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:00 pm

Howdy!

So you're playing in one game or the other and you run into That Guy. You know the one: he's cursing everybody, calling BS on everything under the sun, and generally being a massive hothead. And you start saying to yourself, "Why don't people realize that it's just a game?"

This is a clan for you - get yourself around people who care, who like to strategize, but keep a level head and can stand to lose a game - maybe even TWO games - without going into Internet Rage Mode. Welcome to iJAG (it's Just A Game)!

There's only one requirement to join up, and that's to simply enjoy the game, win or lose. In my estimation, if you're not doing that, you're doing it wrong. We're looking for good sports and good players, two things that I'm very confident can coexist in one person. =) Just post in the thread, drop me a PM, yell into your mouse until someone answers, something.

Mod: Aesop Jones ("Who elected THAT blowhard!?")

1. nincrumpet
2. GreecePwns
3. hecter
4. lord voldemort
?.
Last edited by Aesop Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant Aesop Jones

Re: A clan for the laid-back player: recruitment drive for i

Postby GreecePwns on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Aesop Jones wrote:Mod: Aesop Jones ("Who elected THAT blowhard!?")
:lol:
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby GreecePwns on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:29 pm

Oh yeah and I'll join.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby nincrumpet on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:00 pm

You're always filled with great ideas Jones. I'm in.
Sergeant 1st Class nincrumpet

Postby hecter on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm

Every so often I blow up at some idiot who knocks out the wrong guy in an assassin game, or something like that... Can I still join?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Aesop Jones on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:31 pm

hecter wrote:Every so often I blow up at some idiot who knocks out the wrong guy in an assassin game, or something like that... Can I still join?

Depends on how you mean. There's pointing out why what they're doing is a bad idea, and then there's calling that person a dumbass. Dumbasses are apparent to everyone. Tact demands you don't shout about it. :)
Sergeant Aesop Jones

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 am

im in for this one....im always chilled out...its what i do outside of cc :D
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Aesop Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:05 pm

lord voldemort wrote:im in for this one....im always chilled out...its what i do outside of cc :D

That's the spirit. Welcome aboard!
Sergeant Aesop Jones

Return to Callouts Archives