Conquer Club

Make a facebook app

Suggestions that have been archived.

Make a facebook app

Postby army of nobunaga on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Concise description:
Make a CC facebook app

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
the owner would almost instantly become a trudouple frigging millionaire, thus hiring ppl to upgrade the site with all of these great suggestions at an incredible speed.

Ok seriously. This game is 10>< better than most of the facebook game apps (I like a tower game there I put over this slightly) ...
Apps are free to make there. Just make it. I have seen idiots make a "Hat of the week app" and they made money.

I am the owner of a mafia wars fan site of 100,000+ fans, They love me (no seriouszy) If I say "Try this app" you can expect at least 1000 customers right off the bat.

I would start small with just a brazil map or world 2.1... just one or 3 maps... get it out there, get it going. Start making crazy ass money... get a paid CC staff and headquarters... :-) And then my platinum medal and 22 character game description Ideas would get implemented!

Just my 2 cents again.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Re: Make a facebook app

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 am

army of nobunaga wrote:Start making crazy ass money... get a paid CC staff and headquarters... :-)

Will us mods be paid? O:) or would we be fired/let go? :( :cry:
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Archived Suggestions