- Minimum/Maximum rank option for PREMIUM members when starting a game.
- The suggestion is old, and commonly repeated... basically allow premium members to set a minimum rank allowed to join the game and a maximum rank. With these two alterations: the games are restricted to premiums like speed games.
- This will NOT make farming easier. Simply make a restriction that your rank must be within the limits. In that case, a major trying to farm lets every captain, lieutenant, sergeant etc. on the scoreboard join. Not exactly farming... especially hard to farm premium members either way.
- This will NOT make the games for new recruits and cooks. There are plenty of freemium members on the site. And they generally take their turns much faster than paying people since they only have a few games. By making games faster, the new members are more likely to stick to the site.
- There is nothing wrong with rank segregation if games are still available for all ranks. If there was something wrong with a ton of majors/colonels only playing other majors/colonels, you would not have allowed clans and threads for the purpose to be created. A lot of people only play high ranks by doing this, but it's a hassle.
- Games without the restrictions fill faster since the ranks excluded and all freemium members can still join. This means that the feature has no chance of becoming used for even close to half of all games.
- The rejection was a long time ago. I believe this needs to be re-evaluated.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- More New recruits will stay because their games go buy/fill faster.
- More people buy premium because it allows them to use one of the most suggested features to the site.
- The scoreboard will mean more since more people will gain points from playing their own rank rather than gaining points from those with a quarter of their score.