Some little ideas for a better world!

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Some little ideas for a better world!

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Some little ideas for a better world! On Conquer Club of course

This is a melting pot with many ideas I wrote down since months while I played, talked or created tournaments on CC.

I brownse a bit the forum but didn't found any answer, please tell me and add link if one of my suggestion is already answered.

Please tell number of the suggestion you want to comment in any of your posts (1letter+1number)

TOURNAMENTS
Creating games:
T1= Could we create X games directly instead creating one after another?
When we create games for a tournament, we have to click and click again when we create several games with same settings. I know it's not a problem for 16 players game but when you create something like 64 games per round it's a bit long. Also, numbers for games do not follow.

Invitations:
T2= Could we invite all players in a game instead writting names one after another?
When we try to invite players, if we click on Find a member we found our proper friend list instead a list of players involved in the tournament. Could be nice to have a way when we create tournaments to also create the list of players involved or something.

Random:
T3= When we want to randomize players, we do it (for most of us) using random.org and some copy it on thread with time to let everybody know. Should be nice to have a random system but on Conquer Club. I explain: could be a tab where you enter the list of item to be randomized (like on random.org) but you also put the thread involved for this randomized list.
Conquer Club randomized items (with TO choices) and send it directly on thread (auto-post) telling it was officially randomized by CC.

Playing :
T4= When we play a game into a tournament, we only have the name (and link) of the tournament. Why can't we also see the TO name (and link of course)?

Checking games :
T5= When we have a lot of games to check, some are over and some are still playing. If we start to check games and we come back often to see which games are over, we have to browse all games again. Could be easier to have an option (for TO only) to put a little note if game is checked or not. Also not a problem for small tournaments but still a problem for bigger one.

LIVE CHAT
L1= In the live chat, we can create a private chat with a player. That's really helpfull to play double games sometimes. The main problem is that we can only talk with one person. We can't create a private chat for 3 or more players (could be nice for triples or quad). Also, when a team or a clan want to talk about something special online, they can.

SPOILS
S1= Since a year or something, we can see teammates spoils. Why there is not option to exchange spoils with partners end of each round?
When we cash spoils, it's +2 if we hold the territory cashed. But +0 if owned by a teammate. Could be +1 or +2 if you cash a spoil owned by a teammate.

MEDALS
M1= Cross map achievement : I'm worried about the cross map achievement medal. When created, there was something like 60+ maps. Now there are 170+ maps but this medal is still set on 60 maps for gold. I know we can't change it but maybe CC should create another one more actual.

M2= Cartographer : As everybody knows, cartographer do a great job in doing new maps so often. Why there is not medal for them for each map became official?

Please tell number of the suggestion you want to comment in any of your posts (1letter+1number)

I will keep adding some new suggestions if needed ;)
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Some little ideas for a better world!

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm

RESERVE FOR SUGGESTIONS ANSWERED
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby DJENRE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm

also reserve
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:56 pm

DJENRE wrote:TOURNAMENTS
Creating games:
T1= Could we create X games directly instead creating one after another?
When we create games for a tournament, we have to click and click again when we create several games with same settings. I know it's not a problem for 16 players game but when you create something like 64 games per round it's a bit long. Also, numbers for games do not follow.

Already suggested and Submitted

LIVE CHAT
L1= In the live chat, we can create a private chat with a player. That's really helpfull to play double games sometimes. The main problem is that we can only talk with one person. We can't create a private chat for 3 or more players (could be nice for triples or quad). Also, when a team or a clan want to talk about something special online, they can.

Already available. Use the /join Roomname (You replace Roomname with the name of the room) then invite the users in with the /invite command

M2= Cartographer : As everybody knows, cartographer do a great job in doing new maps so often. Why there is not medal for them for each map became official?

Is this not already available via the Map Medal? If a map is quenched they receive a medal Image - Awarded to members that developed a game map.
Sergeant 1st Class TheForgivenOne

Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (6)
General Contribution (11)

Postby blakebowling on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Please make ONE suggestion per thread, as that is how the suggestion process works. Also, as TFO has said, some of these are already available.

Moving to the Archives. If you wish to re-post these suggestions (ONE per thread), then feel free to do so.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby DJENRE on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:44 pm

blakebowling wrote:Please make ONE suggestion per thread, as that is how the suggestion process works. Also, as TFO has said, some of these are already available.

Moving to the Archives. If you wish to re-post these suggestions (ONE per thread), then feel free to do so.

Ok sorry about that
Private 1st Class DJENRE

Return to Archived Suggestions