Conquer Club

Tournament Banner

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Tournament Banner

Postby Yonak on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 pm

[Tournament Banner]

Regular users get used to the layout of the home page and expect navigation objects to be where they were last time. Please put the Conquer Club IV banner and other temoprary communications in the logo bar. This will maintain the relative locations of working areas on the Home Page and will make playing here will be a much more familiar and satisfying experience.

Colonel Yonak

Re: Tournament Banner

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm not quite sure what you mean... Could you explain a little more what you're trying to get changed?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 pm

if im not mistaken, i do believe hes talking about this part of the page.
Click image to enlarge.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby Yonak on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 pm

On the "My Games" page and on the game page there is a blue box announcing the Conquer Club IV tournament. This temporary box moves everything below it down out of normal position. It's not a big deal, but it mean extra scrolling where normally I don't need to. If you could incorporate the tournament announcement into the Conquer Club logo banner you could still announce your tournament and everything else would be in its normal place.
Colonel Yonak

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Yonak wrote:On the "My Games" page and on the game page there is a blue box announcing the Conquer Club IV tournament. This temporary box moves everything below it down out of normal position. It's not a big deal, but it mean extra scrolling where normally I don't need to. If you could incorporate the tournament announcement into the Conquer Club logo banner you could still announce your tournament and everything else would be in its normal place.

Just click on that banner once and it will go away. I agree, it's annoying. But it's pretty easy to make it go away, so no big deal in my book.
Major tkr4lf

Postby chapcrap on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 pm

tkr4lf wrote:
Yonak wrote:On the "My Games" page and on the game page there is a blue box announcing the Conquer Club IV tournament. This temporary box moves everything below it down out of normal position. It's not a big deal, but it mean extra scrolling where normally I don't need to. If you could incorporate the tournament announcement into the Conquer Club logo banner you could still announce your tournament and everything else would be in its normal place.

Just click on that banner once and it will go away. I agree, it's annoying. But it's pretty easy to make it go away, so no big deal in my book.

+1

Just click on it.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Return to Archived Suggestions