- Limit New Recruits on any game to max 1
- The idea isn't to bann them from any games, but to set up a limit to the amount of new recruits who can join a game. If there could only be 1 new recruit in every game, a lot of problems could be avoided.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- It will limit the risk of having deadbeaters in a game.
- Deadbeating won't be avoided, since there's always gonna be people who join and never return, but at least, the game won't be completely ruined.
- People who set up games with the settings they like, won't be acussed of farming, and asked to stop playing the settings they like, just because a bunch of newbies join their games, and since the site won't implement rank barriers, this can at least prevent ending up with a lot of deadbeaters in one game...
- New recruits would still be able to enjoy the site, without spoiling the fun for other members.
I've got nothing against new recruits, we've all been there once, but the fact is a lot of them deadbeat, and it's frustrating to set up a game for 5 players, and end up playing against 1 person, or none at all!!! I'm guessing it would be specially frustrating to a freemium member to set up a game for 5 players, go to sleep, and wake up to find 4 newbies joined and are deadbeating, preventing him/her from joining a new game and unable to do anything about it.