Conquer Club

auto-attack

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

auto-attack

Postby artur1 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 am

Making it possible to choose the number of armies you want to auto with.
Major artur1

Re: auto-attack

Postby Calidrmr on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 am

you can do that if you use clickies, though...

Clickable Maps User Guide wrote:If theCTRLkey is held while auto-assaulting, then a prompt will appear allowing you to enter the minimum number of troops to leave on the assaulting territory (to be sure that the number of troops does not go below the number entered, assaults will stop if the remaining troops reaches the number entered plus one). This assault is slower than a regular auto-assault because each assault must be executed indivdually--but it is faster than doing it manually. Works in conjunction with Auto-Advance.

It works with the mouse too :D
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Corporal 1st Class Calidrmr

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:50 am

Calidrmr wrote:you can do that if you use clickies, though...

Clickable Maps User Guide wrote:If theCTRLkey is held while auto-assaulting, then a prompt will appear allowing you to enter the minimum number of troops to leave on the assaulting territory (to be sure that the number of troops does not go below the number entered, assaults will stop if the remaining troops reaches the number entered plus one). This assault is slower than a regular auto-assault because each assault must be executed indivdually--but it is faster than doing it manually. Works in conjunction with Auto-Advance.

I NEVER KNEW THAT I'm gona try it now !
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby Calidrmr on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 am

iamkoolerthanu wrote:
Calidrmr wrote:you can do that if you use clickies, though...

I NEVER KNEW THAT I'm gona try it now !

Glad to help! :D
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Corporal 1st Class Calidrmr

Return to Tool Archives