- We all know that there is a list of maps that are blocked from New Recruits. Thing is, this list isn't exactly accessible to anyone unless they go into the forums and actually search for it.
- My suggestion, is that somewhere up top, either under Instructions, where it lists what settings is blocked from New Recruits, have a link to a list of every single map that is either: A. Blocked from them, or B. A list of maps that they are able to use.
- http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=instructions4 Right under the list of settings they are blocked from and above the explanation of the Conqueror symbol, have a link to either a post, or just a plain list of maps that are blocked from New Recruits.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Recently a player came into Live Chat asking why his friend couldn't find his game. After listing all the settings he had, I asked what map he used. After doing a lengthy search, I finally discovered that his map he chose was blocked from New Recruits joining it.
- This can help New Recruits who join with a bunch of friends who want to play a game, and for people who want to know the list.