Conquer Club

Scoreboard saving

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Scoreboard saving

Postby Koganosi on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 pm

So I was just looking around etc when I found out that I am 8 at the monthly leaderboard. Though its the board from December and since we are in Januari for a while already, is anything gonna be saved for the leaderboard? Or prices being awarded?? Since the numbers seem to still be changning and its gonna be sad of someone falls off the leaderboard caus it didnt get recorded quick enough.

Tldr: When is the leaderboard ending for december?

Urs

Koganosi

Ps: Best Wishes for 2014
Major Koganosi

Re: Scoreboard saving

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Koganosi wrote:So I was just looking around etc when I found out that I am 8 at the monthly leaderboard. Though its the board from December and since we are in Januari for a while already, is anything gonna be saved for the leaderboard? Or prices being awarded?? Since the numbers seem to still be changning and its gonna be sad of someone falls off the leaderboard caus it didnt get recorded quick enough.

Urs

Koganosi

The December scoreboard has ended and can't be changed, I believe. So no matter if you gain or lose points, the month of December is locked in.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Koganosi on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Koganosi wrote:So I was just looking around etc when I found out that I am 8 at the monthly leaderboard. Though its the board from December and since we are in Januari for a while already, is anything gonna be saved for the leaderboard? Or prices being awarded?? Since the numbers seem to still be changning and its gonna be sad of someone falls off the leaderboard caus it didnt get recorded quick enough.

Urs

Koganosi

The December scoreboard has ended and can't be changed, I believe. So no matter if you gain or lose points, the month of December is locked in.

It still changes though!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 pm

It saves. Trust me! No one has moved places since last night.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Return to Conquer Club Discussion