Conquer Club

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Postby sbbonk on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm

[Q&A]

Couldn't find this anywhere so asking. Myrmidon in game #14070483 played poorly and claims bad dice so he has sent me a message that the rest of my turns will take 24 hours because he is purposefully going to delay them. I don't care if anything is done to him or not, I listed him as a foe so I don't have to see him anymore but is there a mod that could speak with him about his poor attitude and the threat he made to stall? bad enough when people stall when they lose but to brag about it and tell you they're going to do it is a little over the top yes?

Here is his message copied and pasted
and unedited

"I will be reporting this game due to the extraordinary dice and luck you've had which is nothing short of remarkable. This game has nothing to do with tactics or skill and is pure luck. You will have to wait 23 hours after every go you have now. Higher ranked players seem to get a better run of the dice which is unfair and I'll be complaining bitterly about this game."
Sergeant 1st Class sbbonk

Re: #14070483

Postby macbone on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 pm

I agree that he's a poor sport, but the most you can do here is foe and move on. I'd also rate him poorly for his attitude. What he's doing isn't against the rules, but I agree, it is being a poor loser, and his ratings from other games bear that out.
Colonel macbone

Postby sbbonk on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 am

OK thanks, I know stalling isn't against the rules but saying you are seems like it would be, no matter, game is over now, I foed him and gave him poor ranking and he still has to be him lol.
Sergeant 1st Class sbbonk

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:53 pm

sbbonk wrote:OK thanks, I know stalling isn't against the rules but saying you are seems like it would be, no matter, game is over now, I foed him and gave him poor ranking and he still has to be him lol.

saying that you're going to stall and stalling can basically be considered poor sportsmanship. The rules allow him up to 24 hours to take his turn so he has the right to do so even if it is in poor taste. If he were to threaten to deadbeat and then do so it might be considered a case of intentional deadbeating which is a different matter. As you say the game is over and you have already foed him and rated him appropriately so forget about him now and enjoy some better games.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Return to Conquer Club Discussion