Conquer Club

Bot games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Bot games

Postby Super Davet on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 am

hey all. just getting back into c.c. after a 7 year hiatus. I can't seem to find out how "bot" games work. I looked in gameplay but couldn't find anything :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class Super Davet

Re: Bot games

Postby owenshooter on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 am

Super Davet wrote:hey all. just getting back into c.c. after a 7 year hiatus. I can't seem to find out how "bot" games work. I looked in gameplay but couldn't find anything :roll:

you play against a bot. no points gained or lost... if you are starting a game, click on the tab that says BOT GAMES...-Jésus noir™
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Super Davet on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:56 am

hi jesus. thanks for the reply. so "bot" implies robot. is that the case? i ask as I see each of the "bots" have levels attached to them and then stats etc, and you just choose how many bots you want to play against?

thanks again.
Sergeant 1st Class Super Davet

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:23 am

Super Davet wrote:hi jesus. thanks for the reply. so "bot" implies robot. is that the case? i ask as I see each of the "bots" have levels attached to them and then stats etc, and you just choose how many bots you want to play against?

thanks again.

Yes. but stupidly, bot games do impact ur win %
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Return to Conquer Club Discussion