Conquer Club

Advice for Antarctica

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Advice for Antarctica

Postby Kaskavel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Doubles-escalating-chained-sunny
I would like to have some advice from some player, experienced in this setting, about the best way of playing tacticaly. Not elementary advice, I am not such a bad player, but specific, experience-gained advice.
Colonel Kaskavel

Re: Advice for Antarctica

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

same as feudal stack and head for the middle when they move out if you kill there bases from the center circle they are out.
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2

Postby Kaskavel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:53 pm

That is general and trivial. I mean more complicated stuff like how many stacks, how many troops out, what round each base comes out, how and when do we mix stacks with partner and such kind of tactics
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby SaviorShot on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

I like like to pick 1 player in team games to not move off a base with (the one that is closes to the center). Build up a stack. Not nessacerly deploy all there just after 2-3 rounds make sure ur dropping on it. And usually I go at 70 troops on my base.( I've seen desperate players go at 50-60 but only do that if everyone has like 5 cards an shit) With70 troops an decent dice u should be able to win. Here's the trick ... Make sure ur partner takes as much of his troops off his base the round you go so that when u take some damage taking over the center u can kill ur partners base to get there cards turn in and here's the part thats never the same... Do u hit there big stack or kill his partners little stack. If his partner has some cards kill him ... Or if he has not a lot of defense then kill him but the part where u win or lose is how much damage u can do to there big stack.... If ur playing with noobs they won't have a big stack prolly but if ur playing with pros then they will have a base with a huge stack on it... O ya don't forget dice help out 2 ^_^ GL and I believe I have a good win rate on Antarctica vs good players
Colonel SaviorShot

Postby Kaskavel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Thank you very much!
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 am

rofl i usually do the opposite wait for them 2 attack first... if i do attack with cards what i usually do is look to see who has the main stack in play order. for kills if i do go out first i go like this.

ie.
team 1
play 1 kill first make sure have enogh troups to take player 2 and 3 of mine out.(but dont do until i tried there player 2
play 2 if i have enough kill him as long as i have enough to kill player 3 my team for his cards. dont do until i tried there player 3
play 3 if i have enough i kill him
play 4 has stack .hit whatever left on stack.

team 2
play 1
play 2
play 3
me

i choose this way because i only kill the players that are easy for him to take and cash after my attack. i always move on 5 cards if you manage to take there players out then you have 3 people playing before him all with cashes and there troop deploy. if not you have used there cards for cashes so his hit should not be that bad. because they get to cash there deploy and have the troop allowance to deploy on me. also get to raise there base troups with the auto deploy they do not attack this round to get a card.

Postby SaviorShot on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 am

I only play that map with Fog on ...
Colonel SaviorShot

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 am

SaviorShot wrote:I only play that map with Fog on ...

lol so do i not very regular though what i meant to say was when i get to the middle and see who has the stack.

Postby SaviorShot on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 am

got ya
Colonel SaviorShot

Postby Kaskavel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm

eddie2 wrote:rofl i usually do the opposite wait for them 2 attack first... if i do attack with cards what i usually do is look to see who has the main stack in play order. for kills if i do go out first i go like this.

ie.
team 1
play 1 kill first make sure have enogh troups to take player 2 and 3 of mine out.(but dont do until i tried there player 2
play 2 if i have enough kill him as long as i have enough to kill player 3 my team for his cards. dont do until i tried there player 3
play 3 if i have enough i kill him
play 4 has stack .hit whatever left on stack.

team 2
play 1
play 2
play 3
me

i choose this way because i only kill the players that are easy for him to take and cash after my attack. i always move on 5 cards if you manage to take there players out then you have 3 people playing before him all with cashes and there troop deploy. if not you have used there cards for cashes so his hit should not be that bad. because they get to cash there deploy and have the troop allowance to deploy on me. also get to raise there base troups with the auto deploy they do not attack this round to get a card.

Thank you too Eddie!
Colonel Kaskavel

Return to Conquer Club Discussion