So I will try to fill that empty zone in Conquer Club.
First drop is SWITZERLAND
Passage throught Vals darker.
- 39 territories in total
- 1 starts neutral (Bern)
- 17 have a specific language (other are germanic)
- also 4 access to Bern (From Lower Valais, Freibourg, Obwald and Soleure).
- Passage from Val Meso to Val Bregaglia
- REGIONS = 8 regions in total (bonuses +2 to +4)
- LANGUAGES = 3 different languages (6 bonuses in total: +1 to +3)
38 territories can be starting points (not Bern). But a player can hold maximum 14 territs after the drop. That avoid a big starting bonus in singles
- 2 = 14 territories
- 3 = 12 territories
- 4 = 9 territories
- 5 = 7 territories
- 6 = 6 territories
- 7 = 5 territories
- 8 = 4 territories
B-J = Bernesse-Jura
Bâle C & V = Bâle-Campagne & Bâle-Ville
Obe. = Oberchalbstein
As request, this is a new draw without the army circles.