Conquer Club

Paranoia by "woodruff"

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Paranoia by "woodruff"

Postby gpellamjr on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Check out this game: 7968260

I attacked this guy, woodruff, who was yellow in this game, in my second turn. It was my first attack of the game, and he starts in on me about trying to make sure green was winning. I've seen this kind of paranoia about how "high ranks" look out for each other.

If he was right, and my "utterly pathetic" plan was to make sure green won, then I got my way, because he suicided on me and handed the game to green. If you're ranked above a private, and are, therefore, a "high rank", I suggest you foe this guy like I have.

Greg
Major gpellamjr

Re: Paranoia by "woodruff"

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 pm

gpellamjr wrote:Check out this game:Game 7968260

I attacked this guy, woodruff, who was yellow in this game, in my second turn. It was my first attack of the game, and he starts in on me about trying to make sure green was winning. I've seen this kind of paranoia about how "high ranks" look out for each other.

If he was right, and my "utterly pathetic" plan was to make sure green won, then I got my way, because he suicided on me and handed the game to green. If you're ranked above a private, and are, therefore, a "high rank", I suggest you foe this guy like I have.

Greg

Fixed the link for you.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Inb4 lock
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby gpellamjr on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

What is "inb4 lock"?
Major gpellamjr

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 pm

gpellamjr wrote:What is "inb4 lock"?

It's my mating call.

Though, usually the only person that comes when I say it is saxitoxin :cry:
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Woodruff on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:36 pm

gpellamjr wrote:Check out this game: 7968260
Greg

The fact that the only other officer in the game, green, had already secured his bonus and you were in perfect position to do something about that, yet moved in the opposite direction, simply shows that you absolutely were looking out for your own points by doing as much to make sure that either yourself or that other officer won, in my opinion. In fact, you never did really move against green, and look who won...green! What a coincidence!

Granted, it's just my opinion, but I definitely do believe the evidence points that direction. That being said, is this thread really necessary? You seem to have taken this exceptionally hard - perhaps you have a guilty conscience you're trying to salve?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:56 pm

gpellamjr, please don't open public posts trolling another user. They never lead anywhere good and get locked, like this one.

If you want to discuss Strategy of a specific game without the negative tone, please go to the Strategy forum. Til then - locked.

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Return to Conquer Club Discussion