Conquer Club

spoils

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

spoils

Postby balls buster on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:43 am

I need help. I am playing this game for 5 years (played only no spoils games). Now, I want to play games with spoils. I know the basic rules for spoils games but I want to know how you can use the spoils 2 times in the turn? Do you need to erase another player to take another set of spoils? If Ican have only 5 spoils, how can same people use spoils 2 times in 1 turn?
Colonel balls buster

Re: spoils

Postby sdh on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:48 am

When you take out another player you get their spoils. If that then gives you 5 or more spoils then you cash them in mid-turn.
Major sdh

Postby balls buster on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 am

Thanks for answer.
You want to say that if I (for example) have 5 spoils. I cash them (2 spoils rest), take out the player who have 4 spoils and his/her spoils became mine so I now have 6 spoils and I can cash them right now (in this turn)?
Colonel balls buster

Postby sdh on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:49 am

Yes that's right.
Major sdh

Postby Gweeedo on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:40 am

Cashing in three sets of spoils at the same time is possible.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby balls buster on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 am

tnx!!! :)
Colonel balls buster

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 am

Remember though, you can only cash mid-turn if you have 5+ spoils. So if you have four cards, cash and kill someone w/ three cards, you won't be able to cash again even if you have a set because you'll only have four cards.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Koganosi on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:53 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Remember though, you can only cash mid-turn if you have 5+ spoils. So if you have four cards, cash and kill someone w/ three cards, you won't be able to cash again even if you have a set because you'll only have four cards.

Eeeeh your wrong about this.

You can cash again. If you have 4 cards, kill someone with 3 cards. You get 7 cards total in which you can cash twice with, the game allows you to do this! Even if you have 6 and you can cash twice with that you are allowed to do this. There even have been cases of people cashing 3 sets in a single cash-in with 9 cards.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Gweeedo on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Koganosi wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Remember though, you can only cash mid-turn if you have 5+ spoils. So if you have four cards, cash and kill someone w/ three cards, you won't be able to cash again even if you have a set because you'll only have four cards.

You can cash again. If you have 4 cards, kill someone with 3 cards. You get 7 cards total in which you can cash twice with, the game allows you to do this! Even if you have 6 and you can cash twice with that you are allowed to do this. There even have been cases of people cashing 3 sets in a single cash-in with 9 cards.

Urs

Koganosi

iAmCaffeine, is correct.

Koganosi, Once you cash (beginning of turn) in you would have to eliminate somebody in order to bring your spoils to four, eliminating any chance of cashing in (mid-turm) until you eliminate another player holding one or more cards.

Note: You might not want to turn in a set at the beginning of your turn, if you have a chance to acquire more cards while making your move (mid-turn)...providing you a chance to make multiple mid-turn replacements (cashing in multiple sets).
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Koganosi wrote:

Urs

Koganosi

I'm not wrong, you just misunderstood. Move along.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:18 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Koganosi wrote:

Urs

Koganosi

U worded it awkwardly.
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 am

rhp 1 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Koganosi wrote:

Urs

Koganosi

U worded it awkwardly.

Duh.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Conquer Club Discussion