Conquer Club

Can I purchase boards of these maps anywhere??? If not what

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Can I purchase boards of these maps anywhere??? If not what

Postby tonyzielinsk on Mon May 13, 2024 5:33 am

There are tons of creative maps on this site. Unfortunately I sometimes like to play with friends in my home and not online. Anywhere I can purchase a board of conquerclub maps?

If not any tips for building one?
New Recruit tonyzielinsk

Re: Can I purchase boards of these maps anywhere??? If not w

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 13, 2024 7:24 am

Have you tried etsy?

show
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Can I purchase boards of these maps anywhere??? If not w

Postby SoN!c on Mon May 13, 2024 9:53 am

Just use vector or a “AI Enlarger” tool to blow up the map pictures higher then 150DPI and print them on a board game format 20″ x 30″ four panel or bigger - with plastic cover and stick it to a concrete plywood piece of same size..

You can print these sizes at any online print company. Conquer Rome is awesome to play like this with friends at home (just use the real risk game objects on this map)

You can use "AI Image Enlarger", a online image enlarging tool which adopts AI algorithm to do the enlargement task. Make sure you get more then 150DPI minimum on your blow up picture otherwise it will look like crap (you will see the pixel dots)

Make sure you have CC approval if you do this (copy right) or tell your friends to sign up if they like the game

Its fun to build - you can make it as awesome as you like and if you play regular risk with friends, just take one of these maps with you like that and say "tonight we are going to play a different map" :D
Colonel SoN!c

Return to Conquer Club Discussion