Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:53 am

Where to start calling out all you bs.

First you said 3 games, that supposedly you explained. Top 100 right now is on 2974. SO even a lot of colonels are below it 2653 rn is top 200.
Below 2653 at the star of the game u invited at least some i quickly picked up, but not all:
Son!c 2039
conquehero 2526
Meskoboy 2332
Kaiser Tottenham 2319
ejw2127 2538
machrs 2539
T DJD 1344
Head or Tails 2648
Tiller 2583
Larry46 2440
maburaad 2616

hmm porcentage wise now does not seem that low, does it? not even counting players between 101 and 200, not even checking how many actually had any experience.

josko.ri wrote:nobdody mentioned that I joined 36 team games from Pantry (33 created by _rockford_ at world 21

This is also a bs point. i saw u joined tons of his games. and u were also using it as an excuse, so i joined 2 of his games to check how the gameplay was, and his teamamtes are by far better than the ones he had against you. i will win both cause this is not an achievement itself. And maybe it could also be consider farming

Yesterday Trafalgarlaw01 was invited to world 21-poly but declined invite. and now he is calling me our here that I am selectively inviting clueless opponents. who knows, maybe his self-esteem is such that he believes that he is clueless, what else can be concluded

I did not accept cause i dont want you to make more excuses saying you are playing top players while big ranchin much more as proved above. I have not gone as far as andrei as foeing you untill u open public games cause even if u do now u will already have achieve ur objective, in a shitty way.
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:10 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:Where to start calling out all you bs.

First you said 3 games, that supposedly you explained. Top 100 right now is on 2974. SO even a lot of colonels are below it 2653 rn is top 200.
Below 2653 at the star of the game u invited at least some i quickly picked up, but not all:
Son!c 2039
conquehero 2526
Meskoboy 2332
Kaiser Tottenham 2319
ejw2127 2538
machrs 2539
T DJD 1344
Head or Tails 2648
Tiller 2583
Larry46 2440
maburaad 2616

hmm porcentage wise now does not seem that low, does it? not even counting players between 101 and 200, not even checking how many actually had any experience.

josko.ri wrote:nobdody mentioned that I joined 36 team games from Pantry (33 created by _rockford_ at world 21

This is also a bs point. i saw u joined tons of his games. and u were also using it as an excuse, so i joined 2 of his games to check how the gameplay was, and his teamamtes are by far better than the ones he had against you. i will win both cause this is not an achievement itself. And maybe it could also be consider farming

Yesterday Trafalgarlaw01 was invited to world 21-poly but declined invite. and now he is calling me our here that I am selectively inviting clueless opponents. who knows, maybe his self-esteem is such that he believes that he is clueless, what else can be concluded

I did not accept cause i dont want you to make more excuses saying you are playing top players while big ranchin much more as proved above. I have not gone as far as andrei as foeing you untill u open public games cause even if u do now u will already have achieve ur objective, in a shitty way.

the site has 4487 active players, and 448th ranked has score of 2282. This means, everyone above that you pointed out belongs to 10% the best ranked players on the site. Exception is TDJD whom I joined as team 2 (he created map/settings, I found it in waiting public games) and Son!c who approached me with wall messages and then I invite him to a game. btw, Son!c then reinvited me to a rematch (same map/settings hive-poly) and I declined his invite.

if you are above 90% of other anywhere (in school, college, sports etc.) that means you are very respectable players/student/whatsoever in that group. Currently, more more than top 10% of all football countries plays in world cup.

In science, publishing in top 10% journals in the category is classified as D1 (decentile 1) research paper and is consiered an amazing achievement.

So, should I be limited to play only top 2-3% ranked players in your opinion? or how much is %?
Captain josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:18 am

What's your reason for making private games and inviting instead of making public games and inviting?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:19 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:

i dont know if there is any way to fact-check who joined a game last but in all these world 21 games I joined last when there were only one spot left, and also I joined ALL games which were opened at once, no selection of teammates/opponents. What is farming in joining random games with and versus random opponents that I barely know? I really dont know reason for that.
Captain josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:19 am

If u had open public games u can play whoever u want, maybe some below 10%, maybe some above it, but really good players in u settings would've been really temptend to play u a lot as they would make more points for every win.
Take for instance I beated u the first 5 times u played Spanish Armada Parachute cause u had no clue how to play it. after u picked it u kept joining cause at the time a win meant more points to you than to me
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:23 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:What's your reason for making private games and inviting instead of making public games and inviting?

what s reason for not?
anyway, whoever approached me and asked for that hive-poly game, I invited him. Son!c, for example. and from now on, whoever wants a game I will invite him/her.
Fundamentally, there is no difference in making public game and anyone can join, or anyone writes to me, asks that he/she wants to play hive-poly, and I invite him/her to a private game.
Captain josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:24 am

josko.ri wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:What's your reason for making private games and inviting instead of making public games and inviting?

what s reason for not?
anyway, whoever approached me and asked for that hive-poly game, I invited him. Son!c, for example. and from now on, whoever wants a game I will invite him/her.
Fundamentally, there is no difference in making public game and anyone can join, or anyone writes to me, asks that he/she wants to play hive-poly, and I invite him/her to a private game.

There is a difference as i commented above
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:25 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:If u had open public games u can play whoever u want, maybe some below 10%, maybe some above it, but really good players in u settings would've been really temptend to play u a lot as they would make more points for every win.
Take for instance I beated u the first 5 times u played Spanish Armada Parachute cause u had no clue how to play it. after u picked it u kept joining cause at the time a win meant more points to you than to me

If i had opened public games, some game like this can happen where opponents join miss turns and gift me the game:
Game 22092931
This isnt what I want. I want to compete and enjoy competition, sometimes win, sometimes lose, but not get gifted wins.

these "really good players in my settings" that you are referring to can anytime ask me for a game and I will give them the the game.
for instance, mc05025 asked me (after already beating me 3-0 in hive-poly) and I invited him to 2 new games, which eh declined for playing after his holidays.
Captain josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:29 am

josko.ri wrote:This isnt what I want. I want to compete and enjoy competition, sometimes win, sometimes lose, but not get gifted wins.

Then why u invite people with no experience if u dont want gifted wins?
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:15 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:This isnt what I want. I want to compete and enjoy competition, sometimes win, sometimes lose, but not get gifted wins.

Then why u invite people with no experience if u dont want gifted wins?

Minipax defeated me in his first lifetime hive game ever, Lingfish in second, _untouchable in second with unlimited spoils.
thing is that hive map is basic gameplay map, as also explicitly stated in the official CC guide for that map:

Official CC guide for hive map
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=223610
Extreme Ways wrote:
An introduction to the Hive map
Hive is a pretty straightforward map. Every territory, conveniently named A1 - S20, resembles a cell in a beehive. In addition, there are several Honey Storage Cells which connect large pieces of the map.

Classification
Size: Large ā€“ 350(!) regions.
Complexity: Low. Though the map is very chaotic, basic strategy applies.

The other map I am also playing with good success is world 21, a very very very basic CC map, I think it was even my first map ever played on CC.

Therefore, my expectation is that basic gameplay maps even total beginner can play, and players ranked in top 10% of CC are mostly not total beginners.

Furthermore, settings that I use are also very basic: sunny, nothing to trick opponents with some strategy in fog. unlimited, that settings existed on the site even before I joined in 2009 and are even giving bigger strategic advantage to first playing player (more available troops to fort to next player and use in offense as attacker advantage) compared to chained or adjacent in team/polymorphic games.

Lets compare two cases:
1. I invite top 250 players to poly-unlimited-sunny world 21 and/or hive
2. narutoserigala opens public game on antarctica/kings court 2 with very special gameplay settings, which 4500 active players can join.

Which do you think is bigger ratio of these two:
(1) ratio of top 250 ranked players who are capable to beat me on world 21/hive-poly-unlimited-sunny?
(2) ratio of all 4500 players on the site who are capable of beating narutoserigala on antarctica/kings court 2 with very special settings?

I am sure that (1) is bigger than (2), thus this is my argument why private games on basic gameplay maps with sunny settings have less chances to be won by me than public games on very special combination of map/settings by narutoserigala (or anyone other who specializes in some combination of map/settings which is hard to comprehend for beginners or inexperienced players).
Captain josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:22 pm

No one is saying naruto did things right either. He foed opponents who could beat him. So no point in the comparison

Edit: I'm refering to his Das Schloss games. Most of his KC2 games are legit wins
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:37 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:No one is saying naruto did things right either. He foed opponents who could beat him. So no point in the comparison

Edit: I'm refering to his Das Schloss games. Most of his KC2 games are legit wins

Who wants to play vs me low or high ranked can simply ask me for a game and I will invite him.

Public game might sometimes be "gifted" wins if deadbeat or turn misser joins. In contrary, if someone approaches me and asks for a game this is essentially the same as public game but this is surely competitive game because that person is eager to play that map/settings so much that he went ahead and asked me for a game.
Captain josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:47 pm

josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:No one is saying naruto did things right either. He foed opponents who could beat him. So no point in the comparison

Who wants to play vs me low or high ranked can simply ask me for a game and I will invite him.

Public game might sometimes be "gifted" wins if deadbeat or turn misser joins. In contrary, if someone approaches me and asks for a game this is essentially the same as public game but this is surely competitive game because that person is eager to play that map/settings so much that he went ahead and asked me for a game.

Then Create games and wait for people to ask u Pw, dont go inviting inexperinced people
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:56 pm

For your excel document re: war planning I am no longer part of REP.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

Then Create games and wait for people to ask u Pw, dont go inviting inexperinced people

I invite anyone both experiemced and inexperienced players.
If Iisten your suggestion then my games will fill at 500% slower rate than if i send invites.
I am soon to be conqueror people can easily check which games i play and challenge me if they like. There doesnt really need to be one game "opened with password" to make someone decide to ask me to play. They can ask me straightforward.
Captain josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:59 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:For your excel document re: war planning I am no longer part of REP.

Didnt you leave TOFU togo to REP? Then you returned back to TOFU? Such a clan whore, 5th clan chamge in lifetime ;)
Captain josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:03 pm

josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I invite anyone both experiemced and inexperienced players.
If Iisten your suggestion then my games will fill at 500% slower rate than if i send invites.
I am soon to be conqueror people can easily check which games i play and challenge me if they like. There doesnt really need to be one game "opened with password" to make someone decide to ask me to play. They can ask me straightforward.

So what if they join slower, it's what it is if u decide to go the private way. use callout forums or whatever. u farmed big time. u will get ur price, congrats. That does not away the shitty way you did it
General TrafalgarLaw01
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:13 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:For your excel document re: war planning I am no longer part of REP.

Didnt you leave TOFU togo to REP? Then you returned back to TOFU? Such a clan whore, 5th clan chamge in lifetime ;)

Yeah, I left TOFU to go to REP and then concluded that with thesis struggles, I still had enough time (and energy) to commit to TOFU at least a tad more. I wanted a step down in activity etc but I wasnt actually doing it, so TOFU was a better fit in the end. REP are still bros though.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:30 pm

public games will not get joined slower than private games. It just keeps people from joining that you wouldn't want. I see no way that private games get joined faster. It would be faster with public so in between invites (if someone declines) someone can make the choice to join your games.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby TeeGee on Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:34 pm

Have you lot actually gone back and read what you have posted?
It's the same drool over and over.
I think this thread has more than run its course

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:36 am

After discussion with the site administrators this thread will be unlocked in 12 hours time to allow for cooler heads

However, take this on notice that anything that looks like trolling, flaming or baiting from this point forward will likely result in a ban (Yes, that includes you)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby narutoserigala on Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:23 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:If u had open public games u can play whoever u want, maybe some below 10%, maybe some above it, but really good players in u settings would've been really temptend to play u a lot as they would make more points for every win.

That was what josko did to me when as he as a low ranked major or lower, he snuck into my Schloss games recently l. He quickly grabbed 8 Schloss games in matter of days.He'd calculated he only needed to win 2 from me and still profited from it handsomely.

While I have no problem losing points even lots of points but the low ball manner of him annoyed me.My community games were meant for as many different community members to join over a reasonable time period, not for low-ballers like him to hog for points.
When at such low rank, he must have felt he was entitled to resort to such unsportsmanlike behaviour but now, he fastidiously avoid creating public game for the community to join as you ccrrectly pointed out.By taking no chances, and stopping anyone else from adopting the same cheap low ball tactics he himself took. &no doubt he is so proud of and defend.
Last edited by narutoserigala on Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby josko.ri on Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:56 am

narutoserigala wrote:

That was what josko did to me when as he as a low ranked major or lower, he snuck into my Schloss games recently l. He quickly grabbed 8 Schloss games in matter of days.He'd calculated he only needed to win 2 from me and still profited from it handsomely.

While I have no problem losing points even lots of points but the low ball manner of him annoyed me.My community games were meant for as many different community members to join over a reasonable time period, not for low-ballers like him to hog for points.
When at such low rank, he must have felt he was entitled to resort to such unsportsmanlike behaviour but now, he fastidiously avoid creating public game for the community to join as you ccrrectly pointed out. Doesn't that show the hypocrite he is?. By taking no chances, and stopping anyone else from adopting the same cheap low ball tactics he himself took, he is just full of BS tactics.

This guy is pure ranching nonsense.

well, at the time of joining your da schloss games, my classification was under "an inexperienced and clueless opponent who had never won das schloss map under these settings poly-3 or triples escalating fog". How could I know how to play das schloss on those very special settings without even winning it once in lifetime before joining your games? isnt exactly this point raised by other here, that I seemingly play vs inexperienced players on my chosen settings?

Great then, I can then argue that when I joined your 8 das schloss games and lost them by result 5-3, I was also an "inexperienced player on this combination of very special map/settings" but despite being inexperienced and clueless I scored 3 wins out of 8 games vs you.
Captain josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:42 am

narutoserigala wrote:

When at such low rank, he must have felt he was entitled to resort to such unsportsmanlike behaviour but now, he fastidiously avoid creating public game for the community to join as you ccrrectly pointed out.By taking no chances, and stopping anyone else from adopting the same cheap low ball tactics he himself took. &no doubt he is so proud of and defend.

nice, after my reply you edited your post, but fortunately I quoted you before your editing so my previous post shows what did you originally said.

so, official reason why you foed me was that it was unsportmanship behavior from me to join 8 of your games while your games "were meant for as many different community members to join over a reasonable time period".

How about Natascha and xroads?

From what I can see Natascha joined your games 12 times and xroads 14 times which is much more than how much I joined, but differences is that you won all 26 games versus them.

So it is obvious that you are ranching hunter because when you can beat someone 12 or 14 times in a row then you welcome these players to join more and more, why not harvest more points from them? However, when someone like me joins and beats you in 3 of 8 games without even winning that combination of map/settings ever before in lifetime, then you foe me?

I think that 12 games from Natascha and 14 games from xroads could have been well distributed to many other community members IF that was indeed your intention (which was not, you only wanted ranching and harvesting of easy points). Actually, distributing my games to as many community members as possible indeed IS my intention because in very rare circumstance I invite someone to more than one game (usually I do this when he/she asks for it).

So, we can conclude, when you see that someone cannot beat you, then you welcome that players to join as many as possible new and new games vs you so that you can easily harvest points. once when someone else does the same but shows that he is capable of beating you, he gets foed. In my case totally opposite applies, mc05025 beat me 3-0 in the most recent three games on hive-poly, yet I invited him to 2 more games (he temporary rejected these invitations and said he will play them after he comes back from holidays), proving that I am not afraid to lose points from players who are obviously very much capable of beating me.
Captain josko.ri

Postby TeeGee on Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:14 am

narutoserigala Josko.ri

Play nice guys. You are fighting over literally nothing
Can you sell your game points? NO
Can you exchange them for bitcoin? NO
Can you sell them on eBay? NO
They are worthless,
You are both intelligent humans, so why waste your time arguing over something that has no value?

Find a cure for covid or cancer instead. Make better use of your time

and foe each other if you can't play nice
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion