Conquer Club

Favourite Conqueror?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Favourite Conqueror

Total votes : 0

Re: Favourite Conqueror?

Postby comic boy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 am

pretender77 wrote:in my opinion gibbon was the last player to get conquerer by playing good people. thats just my opinion cheers folks

Well it might be your opinion but its pretty hollow given that you were not even here when he became Conqueror :D
I played Gib a lot and he was both a nice guy and a far better player than he was given credit for , especially in team games , his brother was better though !
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby sherkaner on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I was told to provide a screenshot to receive a medal. The time frame was December/January when I was in a race with Poo Maker for conqueror.

Hmm, your graph is a bit misformed due to missing logs, but I'd guess the most likely date for that happening is 26th december 2007 (and around 01:41 my timezone). Gap is about 300 points around that time (as it was on the 27th of november btw.), but the missing logs could cause that difference.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby trapyoung on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 am

JOHNNYROCKET24, you have been awarded a medal!

Better?
Colonel trapyoung

Postby AAFitz on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:46 am

Arnold Swarchenegger I think. He wasnt the greatest actor, but he definitely had a certain je ne sais quoi in the conquering realm.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 am

I'm kind of surprised Emmdizzle isn't getting much love.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby comic boy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:Agree with what Bruce said as well as his comments for each player. What is shocking tho, I am the only vote for Poo-maker? WTF?!?!
Poo IMO was the best player this site ever had both his ability to play whatever game and/or settings but most importantly, he was as nice of person as they come. Pity he's gone.

I would say that Poo was probably the best standard escalating player I ever played.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Herpes, because he makes me feel funny like when we used to climb the rope in gym class
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby rabbiton on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

when i first became conqueror, i shed a tear.

it was not a tear of joy, but one of searing, intense pain... for i had dethroned the king.

when the king gave me a special star, or certificate, or something, i shed another tear... for the king was the people's conqueror.

when i lost that thing, and then forgot what it was, a third tear was shed... if this site could make one change to the scoreboard it should surely be to make the king conqueror for life.

and i now keep The Three Tears locked in a heartlet, and slung around my neck.

there is no other that carries the swagger, no other that gathers the finger-wagging badness that is required to lead the conquer club gaggle. he is the number one, the top 100, the whole first page. he is the conquer club boy band leader and girl scout tickler.

he is the king.

p.s. - voted yosevuk.
Field Marshal rabbiton

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I went with mc05025....I was not around for most of these guys been conqueror but he is the only one that I cant find any fault with how he got there...

and how did GLG jump from one vote yesterday to 11 votes today....I have not seen anybody mention in this thread that they voted for him..
he must be fishing for votes in the Live Chat....probably making promises to all the low rankers he plays about imparting some kind of strategy and tactics if they vote for him....that or all the KORT guys are throwing him there votes...classy
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Watch your step, Ace.
Our beloved rule abiding conqueror has reminded me that stalking and baiting and flaming are against the rules, and that most people he reports on get a warning or a one day suspension.
God forbid your comments are taken as a bait or flame and the long arm of "justice" reaches out to silence your opinion of how you feel about the mans moral integrity.

And to keep on topic, can we dump one of the guys that has no votes and add JR24?

JRock
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby codeblue1018 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 pm

comic boy wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:Agree with what Bruce said as well as his comments for each player. What is shocking tho, I am the only vote for Poo-maker? WTF?!?!
Poo IMO was the best player this site ever had both his ability to play whatever game and/or settings but most importantly, he was as nice of person as they come. Pity he's gone.

I would say that Poo was probably the best standard escalating player I ever played.

Ahh Comic; I looked over the games you guys played together and it seems you did very well against Poo. Although I didn't count the win/loss numbers but at quick glance, seems you won half of the games you guys played heads up in. Well done mate!
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby King_Herpes on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 am

Oooh good question! I dunno, they've all just been looking so elegant and timely lately. I've seen nothing but them revolting against selfishness, remaining completely available and them leaving their fears behind.

I recently even caught wind of conqueror rabbiton cleansing an old leper, mongst his leave. Conqueror KingOfGods has recently joined the high school choir and accomplished his first breakthrough major on an E-flat. Conqueror ljex has been writing poetry for people in protective custody. Conqueror Emmdizzle mothers a wonderful orphanage just outside of San Fernando Valley, raising troubled tweenage kids into successful failures. Conqueror mcfivethousandandtwentyfive has been engaged in a liaison with an older woman.

Conqueror poo-maker has entirely broke free from the chains of his Fecalphillia. Hey even our youngest conqueror karelpieterje escaped the perils of an internet addiction and is now fostering relationships between psychologically abused dolphins and their eager new trainers at Sea World. The twice Conqueror Blitzaholic has masked himself in his apathy and lives somewhere beneath our Opera's cellars. Conqueror Scott-land now raises adorable baby ducklings and sells them at local farmers markets for charity. I could go on and on because they each have their own gifts but isn't it a bit redundant at this point?

Such nobility, such pure and inspiring choices...may i suggest giving everyone 20 votes instead of 1?

I'm kidding everyone I'm kidding no stop don't blush stop,

KH-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Dako on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:51 am

http://web.archive.org/web/200804112149 ... scoreboard

Here is the proof Warsteiner was a conqueror.

PS - here is an awesome screenshot as well.
Colonel Dako

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 am

IR1SH ACE wrote: and how did GLG jump from one vote yesterday to 11 votes today....I have not seen anybody mention in this thread that they voted for him..
he must be fishing for votes in the Live Chat....probably making promises to all the low rankers he plays about imparting some kind of strategy and tactics if they vote for him....that or all the KORT guys are throwing him there votes...classy

O M G, do I HAVE to continually connect the dots for you and your buddies? A little help:
-thread was started on Sat, GLG at 11 Sun 8PM, but 14 by midnight. This thread was only open 2 days
-maybe they were religious, on a retreat and came home late Sun? yes, some players have a soul
-ever heard of fluctuating distributions? you probably had Dewey(?) beating Roosevelt, etc. back in the day
-I'm available to talk to in chat -- newer people know me, how many other conquers can say that? KH maybe
-I've started/run 21 mini tourneys in the last 3 months; players recognize the name -- and effort
-All of KoRT voting for me? Ha, I'm the newest member and I'm sure most would vote for real C's like karelpieterje, sjnap, thebesest714. I'm definitely not the most popular guy there
-if you'd listen to MB, maybe all those CC Admin/mods that I help with their personal lives voted?
-maybe a few US servicemen decided to begin voting
-maybe "appreciators of nice racks" like my siggy and voted their lust, hoping for more
-maybe all the Conqueror wannabes that will need to use my disgusting tactics voted?
-maybe I created 15 multi's and all the votes are REALLY GLG voting for himself
-and not EVERYONE on this site has to grace/dazzle us with their amazing insights; but probably voted and moved on to more important things -- like clipping their toe nails.

No one asked for votes of "best player" but a "favorite". Maybe it's name recognition, familiarity, conversations. Maybe some quiet majority resent your kind of BS and admire someone new standing up to you and your cronies' crap (if not not my playing skills/methods).

Tell you what. Send me a retainer of $10,000 to start and once the voting is over, I'll sort thru the votes and give you summary distributions by: Clan/Independent, why, age/sex, weight, hair color, navel innie/outie, etc. -- all the important info you need. Gotta run, have a teleconference with Warren and Donald on rate swaps in a few mins.

PS: keep it up, you give me great material to work with
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby Agent 86 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Ha ha, just like the scoreboard GLG is farming the polls as well.
I may have to change my vote to you !!, GLG you certainly have a gift =D> I'm starting to admire you and your posts ;)

P.S. Still love you though Herps the true King of all the conqueror's..no not changing my vote the King is the best !!!
Last edited by Agent 86 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby jefjef on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Has CC had a real conqueror since King Mogul? I THINK NOT!

If we need this poll to be manipulated to overcome the KoRT vote please let me know and I'll find 40 or 50 votes to correct it.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Foxglove on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 pm

jefjef wrote:Has CC had a real conqueror since King Mogul? I THINK NOT!

If we need this poll to be manipulated to overcome the KoRT vote please let me know and I'll find 40 or 50 votes to correct it.

KORT has 4 conquerors to vote for - it's pretty unlikely that we'll all vote, and even more unlikely that we'll all vote for the same person.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 pm

jefjef wrote:Has CC had a real conqueror since King Mogul? I THINK NOT!

what rampant paranoia, guys. I'm willing to bet 1,000 pts that minimal GLG votes came from KoRT. They have 4 ex-C's to chose from, I'm the newest and least liked -- and I voted for K-Her. jeez
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby danryan on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:50 pm

I agree. There is absolutely no track record of KORT manipulating anything for their own gain.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:55 pm

“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Leehar on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:I'm kind of surprised Emmdizzle isn't getting much love.

-Sully

Just like kort, his 60 afos clan mates have 2 guys to choose from ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby ljex on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

danryan wrote:I agree. There is absolutely no track record of KORT manipulating anything for their own gain.

lol danryan quite a good post, thought i would let you know that at least one person got a good chuckle out of it.
Major ljex

Postby IR1SH ACE on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:42 am

I can see this is becoming just as much of a joke as the scoreboard.... :lol:
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby sdh on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Never knew you were so popular Gen.LeeGettinhed :lol: :mrgreen: =D>
Major sdh

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 pm

voted Blitz. really nice guy, and you may say whatever you want about him, he is one of the best team players ever played on this site... KH is close second, that lad is fucking hilarious!
would love to see laddida and CoF on that list one day... sustaining that high rank while playing all those clan games is real skill if you ask me
Brigadier freakns

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion