Conquer Club

glg case

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

glg case

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

ok peeps i just spoke with evil he has told me the thread was locked due to the amount of posts being made that did not have any information towards the case.
so here is the case again and lets disguss it here any new info post in c and a which will be unlocked tommorow.
Will the Real Gen.LeeGettinhed please stand up![pending]es

Postby IR1SH ACE on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Accused:
bearcat7734(Steve)........joined Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:57 pm
Gen.LeeGettinhed(David).....Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 am (10 days later)

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis/Account Sharing

Comments:
bearcat7734 & Gen.LeeGettinhead are father and son and it seems like they are doing one of two things...
1)they are sharing the same account which is against the rules..
2)bearcat took over the Gen.Lee account at some stage from his Dad and would make the Gen.Lee account a Multi seen as bearcat joined the site 10 days before Gen.Lee, which is against the rules...

First I will first prove that GLG and bearcat are related and also father & son...

here is a couple of games that GLG played on his first day on the site...
Game 2711557Watch game.....(Day 1 of GLG's CC Career)

show: game chat

so GLG has a son.......................

Game 2712910Watch game.....(Day 1 of GLG's CC Career)
He then plays this game against bearcat and the chat would suggest that they at least no each other but not enough proof to suggest that bearcat is the son he talks about in the first game..

but if we have a look at a game played between GLG, bearcat & FlashHawk a few days later..

FlashHawk(Brian)................Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am (joined 6 days before bearcat & 16 days before GLG)

a little backround first on Flashhawk...from what I can gather Flashhawk & Bearcat are/where collage buddies...here is a couple of examples..
Game 2753271Watch game

Game 2785447Watch game...playing as a doubles team this time..
Game 2725086Watch game...playing as a doubles team this time..
flashhawk played a total of 18 games before leaving the site and 8 of them involved bearcat...

Now this is the game that PROVES that GLG and bearcat ARE father & son...
Game 2746191Watch game.....(day 5 of GLG's CC Career)

and one more game just for the laugh...1v1 bearcat and GLG...Game 2921004Watch game
2008-07-26 05:59:21 - Gen.LeeGettinhed: hey, have you gotten a summer job yet?

so there it is.....GLG & Bearcat = Father & Son..................................................

what is kind on interesting is that both GLG & bearcat where reported after only 2 months or so on the site for Secret Diplomacy...maybe it was or maybe they where already sharing accounts at this early stage...

First C&A report against GLG(2 months into GLG's CC Career)
C&A Report 27th August 2008[NOTED]
suspected of Secret Diplomacy with player bearcat7734

show: VERDICT

if we have a look at all standard games played with GLG & bearcat.....(20 GP - 10 wins for GLG and 8 wins for bearcat)
and in nearly all these games they finish 1st and 2nd and also never acknowledge that they know each other always referring to each other by colour

I think its blatantly obvious that GLG and bearcat where playing with an agenda in these games and also of interest is there final standard non 1v1 game together......Game 3136982Watch game
was played on 27th August 2008 same day as the C&A report

ALL THE ABOVE PROVES THAT GLG WAS THE DAD AND BEARCAT WAS THE SON
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is also of note is that bearcat had a premium account and GLG had a freemium account but bearcat leaves the site for 5 months from this Game 4299518Watch game....game finished on 20th Feb 2009
and returns for a 1v1 game with GLG....Game 5323250Watch game - 27th July 2009
at the time bearcat leaves the site this is how there scores looked.....

Gen.LeeGettin.....score on the 20th Feb 2009 = 2463
Bearcat.........score on the 20th Feb 2009 = 1436

bearcat had 650 games played and still had a few months left on his premium when he just decided to quit..
was it something to do with the fact there was now a second C&A report against GLG...

Second C&A Report - 17th January 2009[NOTED]

with the couple of C&A reports and the point difference and the fact that GLG was well under way in his "style" of playing games to minimize points losted there was no need to bring any more attention upon himself..so was this the point they start sharing the GLG account or bearcat took over the account from his Dad

bearcat then returns 5 months later (now as a freemium) on the 27th July 2009 just after GLG won a premium in this tourney..

GLG got his Premium...Premium+Freemium Classic Doubles - 25th July 2009

and from now on they only ever play doubles games together till bearcat leaves the site again after few months just to pop up a year later and enter GLG's first tourney..Gen.LeeGettinhed -- with BOOM BOOM; 16 1v1 Peloponnesian and play a couple more Doubles games with GLG...Game 10106320Watch game....Game 10156546Watch game...around the time GLG was pushing for the Number 1 spot...

ALL THIS SHOWS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON WITH THESE TWO ACCOUNTS...EITHER THEY STARTED TO SHARE THE ONE ACCOUNT OR BEARCAT TOOK OVER THE GLG ACCOUNT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now finally the proof that GLG's accounts are two different people...

here is just a few of many examples of GLG talking about his kids or wife...there is many more..

show: GLG talks about wife and kids

but most people that talk to GLG or judging by some of his posts like these ones...

I want to apologize to you all. . .
Oh, wait a minute. I've got this forum mixed up with my gf's parent's email address. . .(girlfriends parents)
New Conqueror GLG Grats!!
HIS RL GF: WHO THE HELL IS THIS APEY PERSON........(Real Life girlfriend)

would say GLG is not a father with kids and more a late 20's early 30's guy and when asked repeatedly about this in live chat he claims not to be old enough to have kids or any knowledge of bearcat...

show: live chat talks with eddie2

first I want to say a big thank you to eddie2 for helping to gather this info and the all important screenshots of his chats with Gen.LeeGettinhed..........

So what is going on here like I mentioned at the start of this report one of two things is happening...

1)they are sharing the same account which is against the rules..
2)bearcat took over the Gen.Lee account at some stage from his Dad and would make the Gen.Lee account a Multi seen as bearcat joined the site 10 days before Gen.Lee, which is against the rules...

So could the real GLG please stand up...............

would like to hear from the CC community about which one of these GLG's you know or please share anymore info/evidence you might have on this case...

Please no Baiting/Flaming/Trolling....
----------------------------------------------------

ussual applys guys and girls please keep this thread clean of baits and flames.
Last edited by eddie2 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: glg case

Postby Leehar on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

It's kinda a pity it still got locked after all the warnings you were giving for that not to happen ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Master Bush on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 pm

I knew ES or one of the other dirty mods here was gonna lock that thread down. Just leave it the f*ck open, while people discuss it. It seems like they over enforce shit at this site, EXCEPT when it comes to GLG.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Master Bush wrote:I knew ES or one of the other dirty mods here was gonna lock that thread down. Just leave it the f*ck open, while people discuss it. It seems like they over enforce shit at this site, EXCEPT when it comes to GLG.

Dirty? I just took a shower and I smell purty. What post did you make that was on topic? If they had been discussing the accusation it would still be open. That's my two cents worth. You can keep the change.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Master Bush on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
Master Bush wrote:I knew ES or one of the other dirty mods here was gonna lock that thread down. Just leave it the f*ck open, while people discuss it. It seems like they over enforce shit at this site, EXCEPT when it comes to GLG.

Dirty? I just took a shower and I smell purty. What post did you make that was on topic? If they had been discussing the accusation it would still be open. That's my two cents worth. You can keep the change.

my post was in reply to someone asking why he would have went this long without either getting caught as a multi/account sharing, or why it was never looked into. So it was on point. Nobody was flaming, trolling or baiting in that thread, and there was no reason to lock it.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Symmetry on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Master Bush wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

my post was in reply to someone asking why he would have went this long without either getting caught as a multi/account sharing, or why it was never looked into. So it was on point. Nobody was flaming, trolling or baiting in that thread, and there was no reason to lock it.

Meh- the thread had gone a long time without any actual contributions for or against. A reasonable amount of leeway is ok, in my book, but let's face it- it was just getting to be a flame thread. A lot of heat, but no substance. And this is after the mods declared it as pending.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby IR1SH ACE on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

yeah i knew it was going to get locked.....but the only other relevent info to be added since the OP was this bit by alt1978

two more games that show the GLG & Bearcat = Father & Son connection although I dont think anybody can refute this part of the case...

Game 2712642 - 2008-06-24 17:48:51 - Gamecocks4Eva won the game
2008-06-24 17:44:46 - Gen.LeeGettinhed: OK, , I lose. . .please mop up so I can play my son

5 mins after this game finished GLG joins the game below with his son......

Game 2712910 - 2008-06-24 17:53:52 - Game has been initialized
2008-06-24 17:55:18 - Gen.LeeGettinhed: gon for it
2008-06-24 17:56:13 - bearcat7734: ur up

as I said this part of the case is rock solid.....

what we really need is more members willing to speak up about which GLG they know...the married father with kids (one of which is an adult kid) or the younger no kids girlfriend GLG....so far we have two bits of info on this....

this first conversation that eddie had with GLG before he had any clue what was going on behind the scenes and the fact that nobody had every brought any of this connection between himself and bearcat up before suggests that this is not misinformation...after 4 years and he would like everyone to believe that he knew what was going on but rather than just pretend to be the GLG with a son that use to play on this site....he thinks I know I will feed him so BS that makes me look like I have taken over my Dads account.....very hard to swallow this excuse..

and then this post...

caymanmew wrote:i never thought of him as the dad with kids more like the guy in his early 20's without a family but thats just me and how i took the conversations we have had

cheers again for this caymanmew...if only there were a few more members on here with enough stones to come out and share...

Im sure anybody on this site who is in a Clan will testify to the fact that there is more "personal info" in your own Clan forum than would ever be made public on the public forum...i know it is this way in my Clan...and for someone who spends as much time on Live chat as GLG does there are a few more members who know the truth......this is not the same GLG that created this account 4 years ago....
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we get two threads for the price of one about this, thanks guys
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

reminder/warning: I think you all have definitely overstepped the letter of the law here:

Personal Information: Any personal information or photos of any member is to be regarded as private and should never be posted except by the member it belongs to (although we would advise against posting your personal info).

the rule doesn't state that repeating what someone else said in PM, game chat, etc. was fair game for being repeated. it says "personal information or photos of any member is to be regarded as private and should never be posted except by the member it belongs to" and neither of you are GLG or bearcat7734
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:reminder/warning: I think you all have definitely overstepped the letter of the law here:

Personal Information: Any personal information or photos of any member is to be regarded as private and should never be posted except by the member it belongs to (although we would advise against posting your personal info).

the rule doesn't state that repeating what someone else said in PM, game chat, etc. was fair game for being repeated. it says "personal information or photos of any member is to be regarded as private and should never be posted except by the member it belongs to" and neither of you are GLG or bearcat7734

ah no it does not glg but we are using first names and information you have openly used on this site.... Can i remind you of a case i made a while back...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=151986&p=3324838&hilit=personal+info#p3324838
this is a quote from king a himself...
since you brought this out in the public, you can't report people if they call you by your first name now.

so literally what king a said was if you use any of your info it can be repeated because you made it avalible in a place the cc public could see it.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:reminder/warning: I think you all have definitely overstepped the letter of the law here:

sorry for the double post people....

from what i gather from what generallee has been saying in the c and a report is that all the info we were posting from game chat was misinformation to keep the hounds of him....
If them statements are correct in the c and a report why is he now trying to say it is true and trying to say we are breaching his personal info...
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 am

this sounds like a weak threat against anyone that might post some info that would shed some light on which of your persona's they know you by....it is all relevant to the case and nobody's is asking for names/dates of birth/social security numbers.....

caymanmew wrote:i never thought of him as the dad with kids more like the guy in his early 20's without a family but thats just me and how i took the conversations we have had

just like this post above......nothing personal in this statement...
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:17 am

I've seen him enough in Live Chat, and I still think he is innocent. But I forgot: who do you (eddie/Ace) think GLG is? Son or father?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby anonymus on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 am

Extreme Ways wrote:I've seen him enough in Live Chat, and I still think he is innocent. But I forgot: who do you (eddie/Ace) think GLG is? Son or father?

what they are asking in this thread is; if you (who knows glg from livechat as you claim) would have to guess, would you guess glg is in his 50s or 20s?

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Colonel anonymus

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:35 am

anonymus wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:I've seen him enough in Live Chat, and I still think he is innocent. But I forgot: who do you (eddie/Ace) think GLG is? Son or father?

what they are asking in this thread is; if you (who knows glg from livechat as you claim) would have to guess, would you guess glg is in his 50s or 20s?

50s for sure.
General Extreme Ways

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
anonymus wrote:

50s for sure.

care to elaborate on this....not saying your opinion is not valid but you are slightly biased in this case...just looking at the wall posts between you and GLG would suggest this....

This quote from GLG in live chat would suggest the opposite...

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:maybe my dad was playing and said it was me showing him the site?
ever heard of account sitting? like when sick?

also his own thread started recently...

I want to apologize to you all.
Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Oh, wait a minute. I've got this forum mixed up with my gf's parent's email address. . .
(girlfriends e-mail)

see stuff like this and the fact that most of GLG's post come off as a bit immature & even his profile page.....

does not scream of a person who would be old enough to have an adult son.....but Im sure its all misinformation but thanks for the input critical...
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby eddie2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

me personally i cannot say one or another to me it seems he has 2 personna's and i think most long time live chat goers will agree..

1 day he can come in spewing a load of rubbish acting like he is the young version then other times he can speak and act like someone in his 50's. then you have the days he just dont say anything at all. like in the c and a report and this report we have seen both of the 2 personna's glg has.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 am

eddie2 wrote:me personally i cannot say one or another to me it seems he has 2 personna's and i think most long time live chat goers will agree..

1 day he can come in spewing a load of rubbish acting like he is the young version then other times he can speak and act like someone in his 50's. then you have the days he just dont say anything at all. like in the c and a report and this report we have seen both of the 2 personna's glg has.

I've only met the old one :mrgreen: . But looking at the evidence or how you want to call it, seems like he has a double pers lol.
General Extreme Ways

Postby cookie0117 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:56 am

Personal information in a legal sense is anything which is personally identifable; such as name (usually surname), date of birth, address/phone number, photos and such like.

I dont thing young with a girlfriend or older with children is quite the same. It does not serve to identify you, unless you are traceable via this information. Or saying I like football/basketball is personal information and would not be able to be repeated, same as im off to work. Where do you let it end??
Private cookie0117

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

I suppose we will never be able to determine one way or the other then which GLG is the real GLG....all that can be done is to leave it up to the mods and whatever they have gathered through the use of there "secret tools" to hand down a verdict....

I would only ask that when the case is unlocked that anyone who has no more info to add to the case refrain form posting in the C&A report and keep all off-topic posts in this thread please....this includes GLG...
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 am

All of the petty complaints, then flames, and the "misinformation" are just sand in the eyes.
It took little time to get the C&A thread locked, because of the detraction's and I'd like to ask those of the more passionate nature to please try to keep their cool. Bashing the mods and screaming injustice won't help the situation be resolved any sooner, or clearer.

I personally have gotten a slew of P.M. 's over three days from GLG, all with forwarded copy's to the mods complaining about my "baiting and flaming".
( Or what he perceives as flaming. I consider it telling the truth, and so would anyone else.)
I know for a fact that Irish Ace has had more than a few as well. All of these P.M.'s contain nothing but GLG arguing about how "Nasty" our quotes are towards him while blatantly ignoring the logic of the tone of his own posts and flames and baiting.

So in short, we can't post anything about him, or what he does in any kind of negative context without it being a flame or bait, but he can directly insult other players intelligence and call them degrading names but because it's in defense of his character he feels it's justifies and legal.

I'm thinking his M.O. of throwing around enough shit, some will stick angle in hopes of portraying himself as a victim or at least in a better light is fully activated and in high gear.
He does show very well, but from the content of his P.M.'s and his passive aggressive behavior there is more than one side to this person, and you wont see much more than the "I'm a great guy" side until you disagree with his actions.

I have no Idea if he is guilty of the account abuse he's accused of, and I have faith the mods will sort it out, but he has proven to me that his perspective and logic are heavily slanted towards his own personal gains. In my opinion, not a very pleasant person to interact with or be associated with in any way.

Johnny Rockets

I've always tried to teach my kids that: "People that mislead, are evasive, exploit others, feed "disinformation" and revel and brag about it, take up too much interaction time that can be spent with those who enrich your life with positive qualities, honesty, integrity, and a general goodwill to others. Go through your life doing whatever pleases you, but without breaking the one rule of "Do no harm."
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby eddie2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 pm

you see things like this...

show: live chat

make me believe he is young..
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby hmsps on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 am

What does concern me with all the 'misinformation' spewed by GLG, is that he could have been stringing the mods along all the while. Was his real name DH or did he make up an elaborate ruse so he could change his name as he was getting a lot of heat on the DH account at the time. You tend to find with liars, they chase their tales most of the time but ultimately it all catches up on them.
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Postby owenshooter on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 am

hmsps wrote:What does concern me with all the 'misinformation' spewed by GLG, is that he could have been stringing the mods along all the while. Was his real name DH or did he make up an elaborate ruse so he could change his name as he was getting a lot of heat on the DH account at the time. You tend to find with liars, they chase their tales most of the time but ultimately it all catches up on them.

yeah, i said this at the time... as usual, if i say it, it must be ignored by team CC...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 am

one of the most interesting bits of info I came across which I cant remember where it was posted but will look again and post the link when I find it is that GLG try's to get some of his more willing victims to join up to pyramid schemes and other shit scams like this...

its funny because this is exactly how I imagined his RL persona to be he has all the characteristics of a dodgy sales man and when I seen the pyramid scheme thing mentioned I laughed....does anybody know if this is true?
Major IR1SH ACE

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion