Conquer Club

Appeal!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Appeal!

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:25 am

The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

I did file C&A report for both issues. Afterwards I've received an apologize from both accusants. I have to confess I find it hard to accept apologize for such. However I did in both occations.

I want to inform as many as possible that if you try to insult me and put me in relation to Breivik's evil mass murder, and later ask me to apologize, I probably will accept your apologize but I won't recant my accusing cause I will file C&A report for such no matter. No exceptions.

Even I accept your apologize, you got to face CC's judgement.

Thank you in advance!
Major lt.Futt

Re: Appeal!

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 pm

lt. Futt wrote:The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

I did file C&A report for both issues. Afterwards I've received an apologize from both accusants. I have to confess I find it hard to accept apologize for such. However I did in both occations.

I want to inform as many as possible that if you try to insult me and put me in relation to Breivik's evil mass murder, and later ask me to apologize, I probably will accept your apologize but I won't recant my accusing cause I will file C&A report for such no matter. No exceptions.

Thank you in advance!

no problem with anything you've said... I guess I would simply state that while I don't agree with people saying these things to you, the fact is that there are a lot people in the world who don't use their brain the way they should.. whoever says these things to you doesn't know you, and you don't know them... while they shouldn't say what they've said, how does that offend you?? who gives a shit... If you get offended about what random unknown people say to other random unknown people, you're gonna be offended a hell of a lot.. grow some thicker skin and don't worry about the ridiculous things people say to you from time to time... it'll make life a lot easier...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:23 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
lt. Futt wrote:The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

Thank you in advance!

no problem with anything you've said... I guess I would simply state that while I don't agree with people saying these things to you, the fact is that there are a lot people in the world who don't use their brain the way they should.. whoever says these things to you doesn't know you, and you don't know them... while they shouldn't say what they've said, how does that offend you?? who gives a shit... If you get offended about what random unknown people say to other random unknown people, you're gonna be offended a hell of a lot.. grow some thicker skin and don't worry about the ridiculous things people say to you from time to time... it'll make life a lot easier...

They won't have any death sentence. They get a warning. They're responsible for their actions. Noone else is. I'm not. It's no a matter of life and death. Violence of the rules should be reported. Bigotry is violanting the rules.
Major lt.Futt

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 am

Thank you in advance!

If I wanted to insult a Norweigian I'd just start talking like him ;).
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 am

Norwegian people smell and...

uh...

are vikings?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Dibbun on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 am

Army of GOD wrote:Norwegian people smell and...

uh...

are vikings?

QFT
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:03 am

uh...

are vikings?

You won't understand. You live on another planet called North America.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Chewie1 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 am

Gillipig wrote:

uh...

are vikings?

And your Avatar is Justin Bieber....nuff said really...
Captain Chewie1

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 am

Chewie1 wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

uh...

are vikings?

And your Avatar is Justin Bieber....nuff said really...

EYH! Don't judge me by my avatar!!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Return to Conquer Club Discussion