Bring back Yomiel!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Bring back Yomiel!

Postby Dibbun on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 am

Yomiel shone a light into the filthy cornhole that is the CC Mafia community.

AND THE MODS DON'T LIKE THE LIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE COCKROACHES

So they ditch the escalating punishment

AND MODKILL HER

why....?

BECAUSE OF HER ACTIONS ON OTHER SITES

hey CC why don't you run a credit report on me and if my credit isn't 700+ you ban me..... since you care about what I do outside of CC.....

BSBSBSBSBBSBSBSBS FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Bring her back! I love her... she's psychotic... like me............
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am

It was more than her endeavor's on other sites that prompted the decision; that merely compounded the decision. She was single handedly making the Mafia forum a horrible place for everyone who was trying to participate, and I'm sure you can ask any one of the regulars, and they'll agree.

Unfortunately, the situation escalated beyond our control. Her resiliency was unprecedented, and once her trademark behavior from other sites began, it was in the site's best interest to have her gone. Her track record on the other sites is merely an aside -- her presence here was also nothing but directly negative. The only thing I can suggest if you really want her back is to petition AndyDufresne, as he as the Community Manager had the final say, albeit I do agree with the decision.

--rdsrds21210,
       Head Global Moderator
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 7220
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 am

Dibbun wrote:Yomiel shone a light into the filthy cornhole that is the CC Mafia community.

AND THE MODS DON'T LIKE THE LIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE COCKROACHES

So they ditch the escalating punishment

AND MODKILL HER

why....?

BECAUSE OF HER ACTIONS ON OTHER SITES

hey CC why don't you run a credit report on me and if my credit isn't 700+ you ban me..... since you care about what I do outside of CC.....

BSBSBSBSBBSBSBSBS FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Bring her back! I love her... she's psychotic... like me............


Easy there Dibbun,this one was a different kind of psycho. you have a reason for your stuff,most of the time LOL. She just was plain nuts. With no off switch.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:It was more than her endeavor's on other sites that prompted the decision; that merely compounded the decision. She was single handedly making the Mafia forum a horrible place for everyone who was trying to participate, and I'm sure you can ask any one of the regulars, and they'll agree.

Unfortunately, the situation escalated beyond our control. Her resiliency was unprecedented, and once her trademark behavior from other sites began, it was in the site's best interest to have her gone. Her track record on the other sites is merely an aside -- her presence here was also nothing but directly negative. The only thing I can suggest if you really want her back is to petition AndyDufresne, as he as the Community Manager had the final say, albeit I do agree with the decision.

--rdsrds21210,
       Head Global Moderator


I had actually considered playing in some more mafia games before but didn't join because of 2 players... TheGeneral and Yomiel...especially Yomiel! Now that Yomiel is no longer a factor in mafia I'm playing again. in other words Dibbun - this is one situation that I do not support.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Image
User avatar
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby jak111 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Aye, not sure if this thread is a joke bud, but while trying my best not to put her down here now that she's gone, she needs some serious therapist help.

If you really want to talk to her off site, go ahead and e-mail her from her profile and ta-da!

But as far as bringing her back, not even you would be able to stand it if you were in constant contact with her.

Personally, I'm thankful for what the mods did for the guys over at the Mafia thread. Sure they stepped outside their normal box for this one but it's like love, nothing is unconditional.

Let's say there was a real stalker or something on this site, I think it'd be safe to say that when the mods found out about him/her, there would be no escalating punishment, it'd be a perma-ban and probably contacting the police, in which I'd fully support and so would anyone else in a half right mind.

As to make sure this doesn't get out of hand, I wont say anymore about my personal feelings on it, but I think the mods did the right thing here and they even tried to help her (So did over half the mafia folks) to no avail. If you want proof, I welcome you to go to her profile and read every single forum she posted in and you'll probably see many people trying to reason with her at the start and then they get to an annoyed stage, finally they just had enough of it. Some broke and probably did stuff that they shouldn't have, others ignored, and some still tried to help to no avail.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby Campin_Killer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Probably a joke :roll:

I think, never telling with Dickbun,

He only liked her because she gave me hell
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore
Image

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Campin_Killer
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Campin_Killer wrote:Probably a joke :roll:

I think, never telling with Dickbun,

He only liked her because she gave me hell


So she did have a redeeming trait then? :twisted:
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Image
User avatar
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 am
Location: On a Tropical Island - Coconut anyone?
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby Campin_Killer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:Probably a joke :roll:

I think, never telling with Dickbun,

He only liked her because she gave me hell


So she did have a redeeming trait then? :twisted:


Trini, GET CRACKING!
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore
Image

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Campin_Killer
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby vodean on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm

yomiel was a blight upon our community, and the only reason anyone would say otherwise is because they are trying to destroy the CC community, they are trolling, or they too have mental issues. if it is the last option, then Dibbun i am very sorry, and you need to get some help. otherwise, please dont say that. its not funny.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby Dibbun on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

vodean wrote:yomiel was a blight upon our community, and the only reason anyone would say otherwise is because they are trying to destroy the CC community, they are trolling, or they too have mental issues. if it is the last option, then Dibbun i am very sorry, and you need to get some help. otherwise, please dont say that. its not funny.


Oh man you caught me, your epic detective skills honed in the forge of Mafia games has revealed my nefarious plot to destroy the CC community.

What's funny is that you think you have any credibility whatsoever despite your vulgar, childish antics in live chat. Plus you're a cheater and will always be known as a cheater. Go play elsewhere, child.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Dibbun wrote:
vodean wrote:yomiel was a blight upon our community, and the only reason anyone would say otherwise is because they are trying to destroy the CC community, they are trolling, or they too have mental issues. if it is the last option, then Dibbun i am very sorry, and you need to get some help. otherwise, please dont say that. its not funny.


Oh man you caught me, your epic detective skills honed in the forge of Mafia games has revealed my nefarious plot to destroy the CC community.

What's funny is that you think you have any credibility whatsoever despite your vulgar, childish antics in live chat. Plus you're a cheater and will always be known as a cheater. Go play elsewhere, child.

I do have credibility....and Yomiel was a thorn and a stain on the community and did not deserve to be here, wasnt wanted here...and wont be missed...stop trolling now k?? Good talk
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9663
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby soundman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Dibbun wrote:
vodean wrote:yomiel was a blight upon our community, and the only reason anyone would say otherwise is because they are trying to destroy the CC community, they are trolling, or they too have mental issues. if it is the last option, then Dibbun i am very sorry, and you need to get some help. otherwise, please dont say that. its not funny.


Oh man you caught me, your epic detective skills honed in the forge of Mafia games has revealed my nefarious plot to destroy the CC community.

What's funny is that you think you have any credibility whatsoever despite your vulgar, childish antics in live chat. Plus you're a cheater and will always be known as a cheater. Go play elsewhere, child.

That almost sounded just like Yomiel. :lol:

I still can't tell if he's serious or not...
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Who's yomiel?
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby jak111 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Who's yomiel?


A person who has recently been banned. Check the Mafia Forum and you'll find out...
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby TeeGee on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:20 am

Dibbun wrote:. Go play elsewhere, child.


We can all play here, we just have to play nice ;)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Outback, NSW
Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby L M S on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 am

If Yomiel comes back will you leave?
good trade.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
User avatar
Captain L M S
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2072
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado USA
Medals: 159
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby Dibbun on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

L M S wrote:If Yomiel comes back will you leave?
good trade.


Did you post that, or is it CoF living in your accounts again?

:lol:
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Bring back Yomiel!

Postby L M S on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Dibbun wrote:
L M S wrote:If Yomiel comes back will you leave?
good trade.


Did you post that, or is it CoF living in your accounts again?

:lol:



Nope, that was all me.
oh yeah,
and f :-$k off, if you please.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
User avatar
Captain L M S
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2072
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado USA
Medals: 159
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login