Jakarta Map

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Jakarta Map

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Because of this suggestion in the forums, I took the liberty of doing a quick mock up of what a conquer club map might have to look like if we wanted to play at home. I just wanted to show you guys what I came up with and this is also just a way to say thanks to you lot for making the last for years a total blood sport for me. :P

As for things like cards, counters and dice, use whatever you like.
Print quality is best if you use 2 time A3 paper. You can go larger though.

Enjoy.
Click image to enlarge.

The image of this map still belongs to me. :mrgreen:
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Jakarta Map

Postby thenobodies80 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Sorry, it's the mapmaker in me that speaks now, but... with so much space you should able to add "more life" into the territories. ;)
Make it a city! :P

Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
show
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Postby chapcrap on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

That's huge.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 pm

thenobodies80 wrote:Sorry, it's the mapmaker in me that speaks now, but... with so much space you should able to add "more life" into the territories. ;)

But nobodies - you need the space for the little plastic men...and horses...and cannons!
Boy, oh, boy, would that be fun! :D
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2088 - May 30, 2014
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Sergeant 1st Class sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Postby Gilligan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:
thenobodies80 wrote:Sorry, it's the mapmaker in me that speaks now, but... with so much space you should able to add "more life" into the territories. ;)

But nobodies - you need the space for the little plastic men...and horses...and cannons!
Boy, oh, boy, would that be fun! :D

+1
Captain Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Postby x-raider on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Just wait until madrid's ready... ;)
Corporal 1st Class x-raider

Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 pm

little pieces of plastic give it life, it is up to you to roll the dice and kill them all. This was a quick mock up but some more life can go on.
chapcrap wrote:That's huge.

Needs to be so the quality when you print it does not degrade. Here is the printed version from my original files and the quality is crap.
Click image to enlarge.

x-raider wrote:Just wait until madrid's ready... ;)

:mrgreen:
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Return to General Discussion