Conquer Club

Strongest Overall Player on CC?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Strongest Overall Player on CC?

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:
Keefie wrote:It just has to be chunk, he's holding up everyone else :lol:
is there any way a person can try and still have a score of 27? :shock:

I have talked to him before....he doesn't talk back
lol...but what about josko.ri? i know many dont like him but from clan forums it seems he wins most of his clan games. and he is ranked pretty high.

He is good yes. But no freestyle experience. He does rank up there though. Rodion has to be up there as well. He is one of the smartest players on here
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:29 pm

jsnyder748 wrote:I'll make a hate on jsnyder thread later.

My apologies. I shouldn't have phrased it quite that way.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby L M S on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Back in the day, when Danryan still had hair....for my money he was the best overall player on CC.

Any game, any setting, anytime was his motto, until he had to go to that experimental clinic in Thailand for treatment...we never did find out who he got that from but I always suspected it was (man whore) Wolfpack0530's fault.
ā€œOne of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.ā€
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I think mc05025 is a good person to suggest. Even though he never won a tournament, he did make it to a final: Game 9258799.

But let me say that these categories that benga is throwing out there aren't only met by him... And he never had 50 tournaments going at the same time. I'm pretty sure that I could make just as good a case for myself in the categories that benga says makes the strongest player.
benga wrote:
It's still me:
-playing 170 games and running 50 tournaments at the same time and still holding rank of colonel
-won all kinds of tournaments vs any kind of players
-was member of TPA allstars
-only weakness is freestyle and speed, really not interested in those and still won couple of battle royals
-one of few players that can really understand game play on pretty much any map
-ok have one more weakness, I am really not a patient guy :D

Anyway, the person that I would think of is Kingm.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:19 pm

To be honest, Great-Ollie is probably one of the best players if not the best player overall. He has almost all diamond medals, and I am scared to death to play him on ANY settings. He also keeps a hat while medal hunting and doesn't use the foe method. Props to you big O.

-Glorious Leader
Last edited by NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:27 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:To be honest, Great-Ollie is probably one of the best players if not the best player overall. He has almost all diamond medals, and I am scared to death to play him on ANY settings. He also keeps a hat while medal hunting and doesn't use the foe method. Props to you big O.
he is a cheater. period.Game 12320348
Major SaMejoHn

Postby freakns on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

benga wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:It's still me:
-playing 170 games and running 50 tournaments at the same time and still holding rank of colonel

this doesnt means you are good, it means you are crazy
Brigadier freakns

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 pm

freakns wrote:
benga wrote:It's still me:

this doesnt means you are good, it means you are crazy

fixed
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:25 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:To be honest, Great-Ollie is probably one of the best players if not the best player overall. He has almost all diamond medals, and I am scared to death to play him on ANY settings. He also keeps a hat while medal hunting and doesn't use the foe method. Props to you big O.

Do you even know what happened? His brother who had been kicked out of cc hacked on his account to go insult the mod who did it. As a result Ollie got punished.
Major betiko

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 pm

betiko wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

Do you even know what happened? His brother who had been kicked out of cc hacked on his account to go insult the mod who did it. As a result Ollie got punished.
so now you are going to judge me for not "knowing what happened"? is it my job/responsibility/duty to know? no,no,no. What I do know is that he got kicked for "violating" the rules and more importantly ruined what would have been a good/competitive game. I see you guys are in same clan so i can understand you jumping to his defense if i was some outsider jumping in to stir the pot but the link there proved i was victim of his (or whoever you say's) transgressions. but please don't ask me "do youeven know what happened."
Major SaMejoHn

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Regardless, Ollie is a great and well rounded player. He is the most well rounded player I have seen on this site.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Regardless, Ollie is a great and well rounded player. He is the most well rounded player I have seen on this site.
so when you first nominated him..i searched him and found his wall but i also found your link to this forum where you are licking his balls. you must find lots of glory in licking his balls..can i go as far as to deem the action "glorious"?
Major SaMejoHn

Postby Armandolas on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:04 pm

-Glorious Leader

I find that guy a very nice player too. He just comes to speed and just creates about 10 games all with different styles and settings, nukes, trenches dubs multiplayer, bla bla.
Also a good team mate( not much of a chatter but a good player)
Colonel Armandolas

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Regardless, Ollie is a great and well rounded player. He is the most well rounded player I have seen on this site.
so when you first nominated him..i searched him and found his wall but i also found your link to this forum where you are licking his balls. you must find lots of glory in licking his balls..can i go as far as to deem the action "glorious"?

We are friends.. Of course I am gonna let him know if I think he is a good player, he already knows I think that lol. I asked him a question to be sure, is that okay with you? :roll:

What's with you anyhow? You seem to hate the fact that I believe he is a good player.

-Glorious Leader
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Armandolas wrote:

-Glorious Leader

I find that guy a very nice player too. He just comes to speed and just creates about 10 games all with different styles and settings, nukes, trenches dubs multiplayer, bla bla.
Also a good team mate( not much of a chatter but a good player)

This is exactly my point. Thank you.

-Glorious Leader
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:16 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

We are friends.. Of course I am gonna let him know if I think he is a good player, he already knows I think that lol. I asked him a question to be sure, is that okay with you? :roll:

What's with you anyhow? You seem to hate the fact that I believe he is a good player.

-Glorious Leader

that game was when i learned of the cc cheater's team handicap rule. was thinking "oh he's a cheater?..sucks for him" then i look at the board and all his troops/regions were transferred and before i know it the other guy's bonus was greater without him than what it would have been with him...i ask my mates and lo and behold that is the fucking rule. id love to meet the mother of whoever made that rule. Anyways that game and ollie irked me till i forgot..you just made me remember! yes, id like a tissue! maybe a shot as well.
Major SaMejoHn

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:20 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

-Glorious Leader

that game was when i learned of the cc cheater's team handicap rule. was thinking "oh he's a cheater?..sucks for him" then i look at the board and all his troops/regions were transferred and before i know it the other guy's bonus was greater without him than what it would have been with him...i ask my mates and lo and behold that is the fucking rule. id love to meet the mother of whoever made that rule. Anyways that game and ollie irked me till i forgot..you just made me remember! yes, id like a tissue! maybe a shot as well.

:lol: *Hands John a shot and a tissue*

I get that.. it has happened to me before as well. It is a stupid rule, but in my opinion thats 1 game of like thousands (literally) so, shit happens, he is still very good.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Only person that comes to mind is myself...

Good at both casual and speed settings... And most importantly I have farmed AND trolled the forums before... And that's what's at the heart of being an overall cc-er
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

KraphtOne wrote:Only person that comes to mind is myself...

Good at both casual and speed settings... And most importantly I have farmed AND trolled the forums before... And that's what's at the heart of being an overall cc-er

Amen krapht for cc president
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Overall player, I would say Big Whiskey.
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:26 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
betiko wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

so now you are going to judge me for not "knowing what happened"? is it my job/responsibility/duty to know? no,no,no. What I do know is that he got kicked for "violating" the rules and more importantly ruined what would have been a good/competitive game. I see you guys are in same clan so i can understand you jumping to his defense if i was some outsider jumping in to stir the pot but the link there proved i was victim of his (or whoever you say's) transgressions. but please don't ask me "do youeven know what happened."

Lol, do I even need to comment this gem, or if you reread you get the irony by yourself? :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby shoop76 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:40 pm

This is another one of those subjective threads. There are many great players out here that I believe have equal ability and can beat anyone in any given game.

Who is the best? I will not throw my own name out there, like benga or krapthone, or the couple of friends I have on here (even though Highlanderattack must be mentioned in any discussion). I can only give my opinion on the people I have played with and against and I know there are a lot of top players out there.

I agree with danryan and uckuki being among the handful of top players.

My vote would go to Swifte, with silversun close behind.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 pm

betiko wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:
betiko wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

Lol, do I even need to comment this gem, or if you reread you get the irony by yourself? :lol: :lol:
isn't that a comment right there? lol but i very much enjoy reading your posts and if it gets you to post more then "please im hopeless please point out the irony to me" As im sure you will come up with something brilliant i applaud you in advance =D>
Major SaMejoHn

Postby mc05025 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

chapcrap wrote:I think mc05025 is a good person to suggest. Even though he never won a tournament, he did make it to a final: Game 9258799.

I have played too few tournaments and I was unlucky. But I ll fix that. I am playing in 3 now and I beleive I ll take at least one of them.

Anyway I have to propose Rodion

dkmaster is an excellent player too but he doesn't play freestyle I think
General mc05025

Postby xiangwang on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm not doing that bad as a freemium, can only play so many games and don't have the patience to wait more than 24 hours per turn :D
Brigadier xiangwang

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion