Conquer Club

It should be harder to achive Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: It should be harder to achive Conqueror

Postby ljex on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 pm

demonfork wrote:
ljex wrote:
Armandolas wrote:What i meant was. The previous conqueror that i know, Gen.Leewhatever, just created games and convinced noobs to join the games he wanted to play. We would notopenly create a speed game waiting for a any opponent to join, because he was afraid, he just wanted easy points against bad players in those setting and maps.Thats, in my opinion, farming.
And once again, there is no correlation between skill and score the way it is now, but like title says, it should be harder to achieve it.
For ex, disregarding what you have done in the past, if u achieve conqueror again without farming and cheating, then you would become a good one, you just mastered almost all of CC's settings and maps.

I never cheated...lets make that very clear. I didnt even have very many foes (only one team who was account sharing) and i never sat for my teammates. Say what you want about my map choice and being a farmer...but i never broke any site rules

99% of cc will never have what it takes to be Conqueror. Accusing Conquerors of farming is their only out for why they were never able to make it. I was also accused of farming despite the fact that 99% of the games that I played when I made Conq were public games that I started that were open to anyone that wanted to join.

the argument for farming around freestyle will always be there...that i can live with. It is someone thinking i cheated to get there that pisses me off
Major ljex

Postby TeeGee on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 am

Everyone has a different way to get there.

Congrats to ALL those who made it (excluding those who got busted for cheating along the way)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Armandolas on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:18 am

ljex wrote:
Armandolas wrote:What i meant was. The previous conqueror that i know, Gen.Leewhatever, just created games and convinced noobs to join the games he wanted to play. We would notopenly create a speed game waiting for a any opponent to join, because he was afraid, he just wanted easy points against bad players in those setting and maps.Thats, in my opinion, farming.
And once again, there is no correlation between skill and score the way it is now, but like title says, it should be harder to achieve it.
For ex, disregarding what you have done in the past, if u achieve conqueror again without farming and cheating, then you would become a good one, you just mastered almost all of CC's settings and maps.

I never cheated...lets make that very clear. I didnt even have very many foes (only one team who was account sharing) and i never sat for my teammates. Say what you want about my map choice and being a farmer...but i never broke any site rules

Sry mate, a misunderstanding maybe. I never said you cheated. I believe some people did, but i didnt, i just recently popped into your name so i cant accuse you of anything. Anyway, that was not my point. My point was that if u do achieve conqueror again , you have what i "consider legit" to become a conqueror(good achievements in all settings)
Colonel Armandolas

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:33 pm

TeeGee wrote:Everyone has a different way to get there.

Congrats to ALL those who made it (excluding those who got busted for cheating along the way)

You and your cheerfulness....

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 pm

betiko wrote:only a conqueror/past conqueror can complain that it's too easy to get.

Honestly, Its a lot harder than you think.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion