As part of the Conquer Love event, we are going to help each of you find your CC sweetheart!
All you need to do is PM me with your answers to the following questions:
For each question, please select the ONE, and only ONE, answer that best describes you.
1. What's your favorite game type?
- 1v1 - Just the two of us
- Polymorphic - For all of you, and all of me!
- Standard - Winner-take-all
- Terminator - Playing it safe with my precious points
- Assassin - Stuck on you, babe
- Doubles - Together, we can conquer anything!
- Triples - Two's company, but three's a party
- Quadruples - Double date, double the fun
- Bot - Humans are overrated
2. What's your favorite map?
- Classic - Nothing beats an original
- Random - Love is full of surprises
- Doodle - Small, simple, intimate
- Hive - Bigger is always better
- Supermax - Let's all meet in the middle
3. What's your favorite type of spoils?
- Escalating - The way the game was meant to be played
- Flat Rate - Because escalating is just too much
- No Spoils - You get what you earn
- Nuclear - Say goodbye to your precious troops!
- Zombie - Turning your own stacks against you!
4. Do you play speed or freestyle?
- Both - It's so much fun!
- Speed - I hate to wait
- Freestyle - Timing is everything
- Neither - I like things simple
5. How often do you enter Battle Royales?
- Whenever I can - I can take ALL of you!
- Sometimes - I wait for the settings I like
- Never - Too many people
6. Would you call yourself a "medal hunter"?
- No - I just play the games I like
- Not really - I play for medals, but not all the time
- Yes - I foe for unique defeats
7. Are you in a clan?
- Nope - I'm a lone wolf
- Not yet, but I will be someday
- Sure - I like my clan, but I wouldn't mind switching
- YES! - I love my clan and will fight to the death for it
8. What's your favorite forum area?
- Announcements/Newsletter - CC news, hot off the presses
- GD - The unofficial stories
- Off-Topics - The issues that REALLY matter
- Suggestions - Be the change you want to see
- C&A - BUSTED!!!
9. How often are you in Live Chat?
- Never - I'm no talk, all action
- Rarely - I poke my head in every so often
- Often - It's a pretty nice place, most of the time
- Always - Can't get enough of those Chatters
10. Would you want to be on TeamCC?
- I already am - It's a pretty nice gig
- Yes - I'm just waiting for the next callout
- Maybe - Those colored names are pretty sweet, though
- Not really - I'm just here to play
- Nope - Too much responsibility
11. Bonus - Have you found romance on CC?
- Yes - CC is better than any dating site
- Not yet, but I'm sure I will sooner or later
- No - I'm here to make war, not love
If you don't feel the pre-supplied notes apply to you, feel free to add your own - or not!
PM your answers to me (sempaispellcheck) by CC Time: 2014-02-13 00:00:00
The subject of the PM should be "Matchmaker."
DO NOT post your entries in this thread - all entries posted in this thread will be deleted.
(This is to make sure that all responses are kept confidential).
You can, however, post anything else you like in this thread - as long as it relates to this topic.
Every player who submits an entry will receive a PM at some point in the 24 hours after the deadline (depending on when I can find time) with their Top 5 matches.
How to get Hearts with your Sweethearts...
- Start a regular Game on VD Map on same team with 1 of your 5 sweethearts - 7 Hearts per Sweetheart
- Start any other game with a sweetheart - 1 Heart per Game.
- Enter the Morning After Doubles tournament with a Sweetheart - 10 Hearts
Please report all games here to collect your rewards! You can win up to 25 Hearts from the CC Matchmaker for games, and another 10 from the the Morning After Tournament.